Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hey!!!

chi_cano_1

well ive bin readin on jos bout sex wit spirits well wat exactly do i do this step by step thanks i gess

HAIL SATAN!!!

First of all, if your going to post here, use some decent fucking language!
We aren't stupid, pathetic idiots, we don't talk like "wit, dis, yo, dawg" we don't talk like that
secondly, try researching succubus

sorry if I'm too strict, but I'm having an edgy night, and I'm strict as it is

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@... wrote:

well ive bin readin on jos bout sex wit spirits well wat exactly do i do this step by step thanks i gess

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]start buy talking with your inner self stand up straight legs slightly appart then slightly bend your knees and relax ask yourself questions if you tilt forward the aswer is YES   if you tilt backwards the answer is NO   if you tilt to the right its directing you to the female side of the mind   if you tilt left its directing you to the male side of the mind               (this could depents on the person tho) HAIL FATHER

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, chi_cano_1 <chi_cano_1@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hey!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 9:31 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

first of all Nick
you need to relax and not go around the page treating people like that
if you're having a bad time just keep it to yourself and have some respect for other people too
I'm not judging but I wouldn't like people to talk to me like that
and I bet you wouldn't like that either

Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:45:03 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hey!!!

We aren't stupid, pathetic idiots, we don't talk like "wit, dis, yo, dawg" we don't talk like that

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Nick MAYBE did overreacted a bit, but NONETHELESS he is right. 'no1 shd u.s' such language here. Sometimes punctuation wouldn't hurt as well... I guess.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@... wrote:

first of all Nick
if you're having a bad time just keep it to yourself and have some respect for other people too

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]
 [/B] Having read this thread through, I too have noticed small language impediments but not everyone has such a command of the English language; it doesn’t make them an enemy for that, but on the contrary, a fellow Satanist whom we can help forward the task to better him/herself in his/her quest to reach Satanic godhead fully prepared.[/B] So a bit of understanding wouldn’t be a miss and would certainly facilitate the subjects progression also that of the guide; for it would give him the opportunity to demonstrate true satanic value towards his brothers and sisters who are less privileged in communication as he is.[/B] Hail Satan[/B] L!   [/B]    
--- On Thu, 7/30/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 8:44 PM

Nick MAYBE did overreacted a bit, but NONETHELESS he is right. 'no1 shd u.s' such language here. Sometimes punctuation wouldn't hurt as well... I guess.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@ ... wrote:

first of all Nick

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

Well, right.

:p and I myself made a mistake while posting previously:p
shame on me:p

It seems, though that this was needed - hopefully everybody shall apply Nick's and Loki' advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:

Having read this thread through, I too have noticed small language impediments but not everyone has such a command of the English language; it doesn�t make them an enemy for that, but on the contrary, a fellow Satanist whom we can help forward the task to better him/herself in his/her quest to reach Satanic godhead fully prepared.
So a bit of understanding wouldn�t be a miss and would certainly facilitate the subjects progression also that of the guide; for it would give him the opportunity to demonstrate true satanic value towards his brothers and sisters who are less privileged in communication as he is.
Hail Satan
L!   

--- On Thu, 7/30/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 8:44 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@ ... wrote:

first of all Nick

____________ _________ _________ __

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
First you have to be a satanist first off...:) and then second you have to do a ritual like it says on JOS Demon Sex and ask Lord Lucifer about your needs and so on and wether you want an open relationship or
not....then you wait...........remember that demons take this very seriously and that it shouldn't be entered into lightly..good luck! If you have any more questions just let me know!

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]

I'm going on NO EMAILS for a while, I have computer problems but as soon as they're fixed I'll be back to answer posts as usual! Thank you for your understanding! L![/TD]

Strange, Nick was pretty much my hero for writing that.

HS/HL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@... wrote:

first of all Nick

HAIL SATAN!!!

Ditto! Personally, I won't bother wading through posts that have to be decoded first, so I know exactly what he meant. Not that they have to be examples of perfect English--we're not all English majors and there are many people in here for whom English is a second language. Maybe Nick could have been a little more tactful, but ... I agree with him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

Strange, Nick was pretty much my hero for writing that.

HS/HL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fiorella Barsallo <fiorella.barsallo@ wrote:

first of all Nick

HAIL SATAN!!!

how do you know for sure that works?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ian Thornton <ianthornton60@... wrote:

start buy talking with your inner self
stand up straight legs slightly appart then slightly bend your knees and relax
ask yourself questions
if you tilt forward the aswer is YES   if you tilt backwards the answer is NO

if you tilt to the right its directing you to the female side of the mind 
 if you tilt left its directing you to the male side of the mind 
             (this could depents on the person tho)
HAIL FATHER

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, chi_cano_1 <chi_cano_1@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]try it and see    the heart sends out a magnetic field around your body (aura) plus scientits have proved there are brain scell in the heart and it reacts before the brain doe`s ,proving that the brain is a instrument of the heart HAIL FATHER

--- On Mon, 8/3/09, Nick Brown <nick11657@... wrote:
Date: Monday, August 3, 2009, 10:26 AM

how do you know for sure that works?

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Ian Thornton <ianthornton60@ .... wrote:

start buy talking with your inner self
stand up straight legs slightly appart then slightly bend your knees and relax
ask yourself questions
if you tilt forward the aswer is YES   if you tilt backwards the answer is NO

if you tilt to the right its directing you to the female side of the mind 
 if you tilt left its directing you to the male side of the mind 
             (this could depents on the person tho)
HAIL FATHER

--- On Tue, 7/28/09, chi_cano_1 <chi_cano_1@ ... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

First you have to be a satanist first off...:) and then second you have to do a ritual like it says on JOS Demon Sex and ask Lord Lucifer about your needs and so on and wether you want an open relationship or
not....then you wait...........remember that demons take this very seriously and that it shouldn't be entered into lightly..good luck! If you have any more questions just let me know!

HAIL SATAN!!!
I have been having some very strange experiences for a while lately.
I keep feeling the covers being pulled off of the bed from the foot of the bed. and then there was an incident where i woke up feeling as though the covers were being pulled straight up off the bed but i was wrapped up in them.I saw a figure but i wasn't very awake ,it seemed.
Then last week, i had a very real dream about i knew there was a presence in my house. The door s would open by themselves, and even while i was in the bathroom! I was scared becuase i couldn't see anything but i knew someone was there.
Then it changed, i was going to my computer and just as i put my hand on the mouse, i felt a hand cover mine. Then, i felt like i was having sex with someone and then it changed again and a i saw and felt myself having sex with a being on my sofa. and it was very real.
is this an incubus that is trying to have sex with me? Or is it trying to make a connection.Yes, i am celibate. no bf. i read that celibates do draw in these types of demons.
I'm open to it as long as I don't get physically hurt or anything,you know?
Can someone help me figure this out?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Penny" <penny_hawkins2010@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

I keep feeling the covers being pulled off of the bed from the foot of the bed. and then there was an incident where i woke up feeling as though the covers were being pulled straight up off the bed but i was wrapped up in them.I saw a figure but i wasn't very awake ,it seemed.
Then last week, i had a very real dream about i knew there was a presence in my house. The door s would open by themselves, and even while i was in the bathroom! I was scared becuase i couldn't see anything but i knew someone was there.
Then it changed, i was going to my computer and just as i put my hand on the mouse, i felt a hand cover mine. Then, i felt like i was having sex with someone and then it changed again and a i saw and felt myself having sex with a being on my sofa. and it was very real.
is this an incubus that is trying to have sex with me? Or is it trying to make a connection.Yes, i am celibate. no bf. i read that celibates do draw in these types of demons.
Yes that it is an incubus...just enjoy it haahaaaa...and they are
just trying to get your attention nothing to worry about...

Goddess Jana

I am actually quite jealous of your experiences Penny.  :p 
You seem to be able to feel and see them when they are around you.  I would say don't be afraid but rather be glad that you have such active participation..  :) 
I am quite new, so maybe thats the reason why I don't have any "active" experiences yet, all I have felt is powerful "passive" energies during my meditations..  
Wish you lots of fun..  ;)
Hail Lord Satan! 
Siva :) 

Sent: Monday, 1 February 2010 12:31:27

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!

not....then you wait........ ...remember that demons take this very seriously and that it shouldn't be entered into lightly..good luck! If you have any more questions just let me know!

HAIL SATAN!!!

New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!

i don't even have to meditate. they just come to me. i thinkits becuz i really am celibate in my lifestyle. seriously no bf. that's how you attract them to you. honest.
You let the sexual energy build up and then they come to you in your sleep and that's when you start experiencing these things happening.
they feed off your energy from the orgasms you have.

Good luck!
HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 7:29:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hey!!!

I am actually quite jealous of your experiences Penny.  :p 
You seem to be able to feel and see them when they are around you.  I would say don't be afraid but rather be glad that you have such active participation. .  :) 
I am quite new, so maybe thats the reason why I don't have any "active" experiences yet, all I have felt is powerful "passive" energies during my meditations. .  
Wish you lots of fun..  ;)
Hail Lord Satan! 

HAIL SATAN!!!

not....then you wait........ ...remember that demons take this very seriously and that it shouldn't be entered into lightly..good luck! If you have any more questions just let me know!

HAIL SATAN!!!

New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before so[/IMG]<[/IMG]

Yeah they will just pop in and you don't need to meditate..i think it also like to think that when you haven't had any :p its like your aura sends out a scent lol..i know it sounds funny but its like hey i need some hahaaaaa...and if you really don't want them bothering you then you have to ward em off...:p.....trust me i have had to do that too...have fun!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Penny Hawkins <penny_hawkins2010@... wrote:

i don't even have to meditate. they just come to me. i thinkits becuz i really am celibate in my lifestyle. seriously no bf. that's how you attract them to you. honest.

You let the sexual energy build up and then they come to you in your sleep and that's when you start experiencing these things happening.
they feed off your energy from the orgasms you have.

Good luck!
HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Mon, February 1, 2010 7:29:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hey!!!

I am actually quite jealous of your experiences Penny. :p

You seem to be able to feel and see them when they are around you. I would say don't be afraid but rather be glad that you have such active participation. . :)

I am quite new, so maybe thats the reason why I don't have any "active" experiences yet, all I have felt is powerful "passive" energies during my meditations. .

Wish you lots of fun.. ;)

Hail Lord Satan!

HAIL SATAN!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!

This happens to me too, actually it's being going on for some years now. The whole sexual thing. I posted a story up like Penny's but different. Was told I have a incubus who has an interest in me also. But just last year things seem to be moving around me. Meaning objects. Like today while I was in school, am in college by the way. I was sitting by myself and I just got done eatting a bag of chips. I sat the bag of chips down because I decided to throw it out later before my next class. The bag had moved and crumbled. It didn't scare me because it happens a lot at home. Not everyday though, there are other things like a can see events before it happen, usually it has to be me involved in the event. Have dreamt others, but rarely.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back