Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hey!

kandi_john

I'm new here, jus tired of the hypocracy of christianity and lookin for the truth, a friend of mine told me that i would find it here. Can anyone help me!

<td val[/IMG]Welcome to the group. [/B] The best thing to do is go to the website http://www.joyofsatan.com / and read through it thoroughly, then come back and see how you feel about it.[/B] Meanwhile, again, welcome![/B] Hail Satan[/B] L!
[/B]
--- On Sun, 7/5/09, kandi_john <kandi_john@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hey!
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 6:09 AM

I'm new here, jus tired of the hypocracy of christianity and lookin for the truth, a friend of mine told me that i would find it here. Can anyone help me!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I have read it but am more into 666blacksun.com myself. Hexis666 (Ian) is an online ally of mine and has guided me for many months. I have also watched many of the videos on the Spiritual Satanism channel on YouTube that has many of High Priestess Maxine's sermons in video form. Thank you! I just wish to learn from what others have to say. I am a Satanist but follow my own rules though am open to suggestions if it will aid me in my endeavors.

--- On Mon, 7/6/09, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hey!
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 12:06 AM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]Welcome to the group. [/B] The best thing to do is go to the website http://www.joyofsat an.com/ and read through it thoroughly, then come back and see how you feel about it.[/B] Meanwhile, again, welcome![/B] Hail Satan[/B] L!
[/B]
--- On Sun, 7/5/09, kandi_john <kandi_john@yahoo. com wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hey!
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Sunday, July 5, 2009, 6:09 AM

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back