Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hey

hey im new to jos and i am wanting to know how to summon the demon pazuzu also i need to know if there is any way of getting in contact with maxine as i need to ask her something. any help will be really appreciated

If you are new than study JoS - the main problem of newbies is that they are not reading but instead of it ask tons of questions which can be answered after just studying JoS.
I'd say that do your research first and then post.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tom.bell19@..." <tom.bell19@... wrote:

hey im new to jos and i am wanting to know how to summon the demon pazuzu also i need to know if there is any way of getting in contact with maxine as i need to ask her something. any help will be really appreciated

hey a few of you already know who i am. i never dedicated myself to satan until last night! im finally a part of the family.

i need to talk to someone im new to this all and wanted to summom a demon but i dont have the stuff too and im running out of time. personaily im in danger. im looking for help and want to comminte myself to the real father who is satin. i also know many have been searching for me over time because of what i bare but i need to talk to one of the priest its very very very important i am not a christain or jew and have very important infomation for who ever is in charge. please dont turn me away. the info i bare is great and will help win in the great war. if u need to talk to me via over the phone ill be happy to give my number to the priest but like i said this is urgent and i dont have much time left.

of corse its ok i could be wrong but i think a decient portion are i mean i was xtian and now im satanist :)

On Sun Jun 26th, 2011 1:45 AM PDT ethanpen wrote:

is it ok if i used to be christian but now im satanist

guys thanks for the help about summoning satan i just want a demon to appear to me i know this is rare for alot of people and i need to know if they is a way to summon a demoniss for sexuall desiers i tryed what it told me on the website but i cant get it to work any ideas?

hey guys i am trying to get a demoniss for sexuall reasons whats the easyest way to summon one for a soul mate

Meditations, rituals, and knowledge. These are your basics. These of which can also be explained in more details on the www.joyofsatan.com website.

*PREPARING THE MIND FOR MEDITATION*http://www.666blacksun.com/Preparing_fo ... ation.html
*THE POWER OF CHANT*http://www.666blacksun.com/Chant.html
*OPENING THE SOUL*http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html
*TRANCE MEDITATION*http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rance.html

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:48 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hey

hello, every one can anyone tell me how to practice/worship for satan?

Hello everyone im new to this and have no support in real life. If anyone who has a really really deeper connection with this could add e-mail me or chat with me somehow, just to kind of show me the ropes take a good chunk out of my overflowing amount of questions that would be cool.

Welcome!Read the  joyofsatan site,and start opening your chakras,and do the dedication ritual when feel you are ready.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 12:07 PM

Hello everyone im new to this and have no support in real life. If anyone who has a really really deeper connection with this could add e-mail me or chat with me somehow, just to kind of show me the ropes take a good chunk out of my overflowing amount of questions that would be cool.

I'm not bashing spiritual satanism, nor i wana sound rude but... don't you guys fear about making these ''weapons'' available to the public?

By weapons i mean the craft and hypnosis, i mean like, we all know that the governments in this world are power hungry and will do anything to 'stay in control'.

What if...im saying if...a government got this 'info' and used it for there own benefit. If they could do all the things we are able to do, but with a bigger number of people, wouldn't they be unstoppable....?

I came to this idea after seeing this martial arts video, i know what you guys say about this site, ive heard it all, but please take time to watch it PLEASE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxuJVhttRMo

Like the guy sayed, what if.....what if someone.... or..... something got this 'info' for there own power and became unstoppable? Shouldn't the crafts and the rest (you know what it is) be given to people who should be carefully selected?

Like the guy says, aren't we taking a chance of giving this things to complete strangers and putting society into greater danger?

HAIL SATAN!

Firstly, I think you're missing the point of why we're in this situation as a society. The populace has been 'mass hypnotised' into disbeliving there is any 'powers of the mind'. And kept it to themselves to stay ontop. What you're explaining is already happening.

Additionally. These 'weapons' are already public. But to weild them. One must be strong in Satan and strong in mind and will. You cannot simply read it, then do it. It takes years of study and practice, as well as working along side the Gods.
So no, no one could truly walk in here, take our 'weapons' and use them for ill purpose. To use these abilities is to KNOW Satan. To know Satan is to know Truth. Knowing this Truth, who would not fight for their true Father. Satan. Fight for themselves and their brothers and sisters.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@... wrote:

I'm not bashing spiritual satanism, nor i wana sound rude but... don't you guys fear about making these ''weapons'' available to the public?

By weapons i mean the craft and hypnosis, i mean like, we all know that the governments in this world are power hungry and will do anything to 'stay in control'.

What if...im saying if...a government got this 'info' and used it for there own benefit. If they could do all the things we are able to do, but with a bigger number of people, wouldn't they be unstoppable....?

I came to this idea after seeing this martial arts video, i know what you guys say about this site, ive heard it all, but please take time to watch it PLEASE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxuJVhttRMo

Like the guy sayed, what if.....what if someone.... or..... something got this 'info' for there own power and became unstoppable? Shouldn't the crafts and the rest (you know what it is) be given to people who should be carefully selected?

Like the guy says, aren't we taking a chance of giving this things to complete strangers and putting society into greater danger?

HAIL SATAN!

That's BS. If everyone had this info and used it then we would be all on equal terms and nobody would be more unstoppable than others. That's exactly what the governments fear, they fear ALL people having those powers so they won't be able to keep them in control.

This has been explained in the JoS site. It says that the higher powers already know these and they want to keep them in their own hands to enslave everyone so they tell them that they don't exist. If everyone knew how to use them then they would lose their power as everyone would turn against them and destroy them. The governments already have this info.

Now as for the more advanced info that isn't already known, HP Maxine said this before, that we can go to Satan himself to learn it. That's the reason she said she must ask for permission from Satan if she's to reveal or not. Satan knows all these things and when it's appropriate to reveal this knowledge.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Actually the bad thing is keeping this info in the hands of the few and not giving it to everyone, that's exactly what the enemies and governments do, so that they may enslave humanity. It's actually the exact opposite from what you said. Giving these powers to all humanity it makes us ALL EQUALS. On the contrary if you want to enslave people all you have to do is keep it in your hands and tell them that they don't exist. That's the worst thing to do IMO, and that's what the enemies do and that's the reason they worked to destroy public spiritual knowledge and kept all they could get in the Vatican archives. Or another bad thing some self-proclaimed "gurus" do is have this knowledge and sell it for huge amounts of money, in "workshops" that cost thousands of dollars and they make you swear you won't tell anyone. Of course if you tell others he'll lose his money and no longer be able to exploit more spiritual knowledge for money. So again as you see, if you make this knowledge available to everyone, those idiots who want to exploit this for money will all fail.

Satan's intention is, as it's been mentioned in the JoS site, to give all this knowledge and power to be available to the common man and ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE so everyone may have opportunities to advance and be in an equal level. So that humanity may evolve to a better level in general. That's the reason the site also mentions that Satan's sign is Aquarius (and my Sun sign too, LOL), it represents the common man.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

That's BS. If everyone had this info and used it then we would be all on equal terms and nobody would be more unstoppable than others. That's exactly what the governments fear, they fear ALL people having those powers so they won't be able to keep them in control.

This has been explained in the JoS site. It says that the higher powers already know these and they want to keep them in their own hands to enslave everyone so they tell them that they don't exist. If everyone knew how to use them then they would lose their power as everyone would turn against them and destroy them. The governments already have this info.

Now as for the more advanced info that isn't already known, HP Maxine said this before, that we can go to Satan himself to learn it. That's the reason she said she must ask for permission from Satan if she's to reveal or not. Satan knows all these things and when it's appropriate to reveal this knowledge.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]Me to firestarter.I have both Aquarius and Pisces.No wonder I too have a female spirit.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hey
Sent: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 9:53:51 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Actually the bad thing is keeping this info in the hands of the few and not giving it to everyone, that's exactly what the enemies and governments do, so that they may enslave humanity. It's actually the exact opposite from what you said. Giving these powers to all humanity it makes us ALL EQUALS. On the contrary if you want to enslave people all you have to do is keep it in your hands and tell them that they don't exist. That's the worst thing to do IMO, and that's what the enemies do and that's the reason they worked to destroy public spiritual knowledge and kept all they could get in the Vatican archives. Or another bad thing some self-proclaimed "gurus" do is have this knowledge and sell it for huge amounts of money, in "workshops" that cost thousands of dollars and they make you swear you won't tell anyone. Of course if you tell others he'll lose his money and no longer be able to exploit more spiritual knowledge for money. So again as you see, if you make this knowledge available to everyone, those idiots who want to exploit this for money will all fail.

Satan's intention is, as it's been mentioned in the JoS site, to give all this knowledge and power to be available to the common man and ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE so everyone may have opportunities to advance and be in an equal level. So that humanity may evolve to a better level in general. That's the reason the site also mentions that Satan's sign is Aquarius (and my Sun sign too, LOL), it represents the common man.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sorry meant to say female soul.

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; the_fire_starter666@... <the_fire_starter666@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hey
Sent: Fri, Oct 5, 2012 9:50:30 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Me to firestarter.I have both Aquarius and Pisces.No wonder I too have a female spirit.

<td val[/IMG]   Actually the bad thing is keeping this info in the hands of the few and not giving it to everyone, that's exactly what the enemies and governments do, so that they may enslave humanity. It's actually the exact opposite from what you said. Giving these powers to all humanity it makes us ALL EQUALS. On the contrary if you want to enslave people all you have to do is keep it in your hands and tell them that they don't exist. That's the worst thing to do IMO, and that's what the enemies do and that's the reason they worked to destroy public spiritual knowledge and kept all they could get in the Vatican archives. Or another bad thing some self-proclaimed "gurus" do is have this knowledge and sell it for huge amounts of money, in "workshops" that cost thousands of dollars and they make you swear you won't tell anyone. Of course if you tell others he'll lose his money and no longer be able to exploit more spiritual knowledge for money. So again as you see, if you make this knowledge available to everyone, those idiots who want to exploit this for money will all fail.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Nicely said Fire-Stater

HAIL SATAN!
[/TD]

ok, ill give you a counter-example,

what if a powerfull guy who's within us, already advanced, abuses this power for he's own good, takes advantage of people who are practically defenceless, someone who has no idea would be abused. Thats what i fear...

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Actually the bad thing is keeping this info in the hands of the few and not giving it to everyone, that's exactly what the enemies and governments do, so that they may enslave humanity. It's actually the exact opposite from what you said. Giving these powers to all humanity it makes us ALL EQUALS. On the contrary if you want to enslave people all you have to do is keep it in your hands and tell them that they don't exist. That's the worst thing to do IMO, and that's what the enemies do and that's the reason they worked to destroy public spiritual knowledge and kept all they could get in the Vatican archives. Or another bad thing some self-proclaimed "gurus" do is have this knowledge and sell it for huge amounts of money, in "workshops" that cost thousands of dollars and they make you swear you won't tell anyone. Of course if you tell others he'll lose his money and no longer be able to exploit more spiritual knowledge for money. So again as you see, if you make this knowledge available to everyone, those idiots who want to exploit this for money will all fail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "qplayer37" <qplayer37@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

You still miss my point. If EVERYONE has that power then that person can't abuse others as there'll be somebody who is equal to him and has these powers and stop him. Or better, MANY people who have this power will turn against him, this isn't really good for him to do that as many people will be the same as him and turn against him.

I said it in my previous post, if EVERYONE of us has these powers we will be ALL equal and unable to be abused as ALL of us will be able to use those powers and fight back.

what if a powerfull guy who's within us, already advanced, abuses this power for he's own good, takes advantage of people who are practically defenceless, someone who has no idea would be abused. Thats what i fear...

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Also, if that guy within us claims to be a Satanist, then the Gods will take care of him. A major rule is no in-fighting, and if somebody does this he'll be punished by the Gods. The Gods want us to be united so we can fight the enemy.

You still miss my point. If EVERYONE has that power then that person can't abuse others as there'll be somebody who is equal to him and has these powers and stop him. Or better, MANY people who have this power will turn against him, this isn't really good for him to do that as many people will be the same as him and turn against him.

I said it in my previous post, if EVERYONE of us has these powers we will be ALL equal and unable to be abused as ALL of us will be able to use those powers and fight back.

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL SATAN!

Wel dat myt be ryt but we are not here to choose who gets de power nd who does'nt.lord satan's missions is very clear de knowledge should reach every mind in dis planet.coz after al, al humanbeings use de same energy.imagen al humans in a high level of spirituality.inturn making de earth more powerful. So it wil neva die.

HAIL SATAN.OUR TRUE CREATOR GOD ----------
Sent from realkingdon

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, October 5, 2012 5:06:29 AM GMT-0000

HAIL SATAN!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

ALWAYS EVERYONE SHOULD AVOID MAILS WITH "bit.ly" OR ANY OTHER UNKNOWN URL. NEVER PRESS THESE. THE GIVEN WEBPAGE IS A "HIDE ORIGINAL URL" WEBPAGE AND THIS IS VERY COMMON WITH VIRUSES AND OTHER CRAP! BEAR THIS IN MIND! NEVER CLICK ANY LINKS AND INSTALL ANY PROBLEMS. IN CASE YOU FEEL CURIOSITY, KNOW THERE IS NOTHING BEHIND THESE BUT A NASTY VIRUS!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

din't click the link!

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 5:17 AM

this reminded me of you http://bit.ly/WbES9i

magus

I clicked the link too, by accident, should have known better, but nothing has happened..
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:18 PM
  ALWAYS EVERYONE SHOULD AVOID MAILS WITH "bit.ly" OR ANY OTHER UNKNOWN URL. NEVER PRESS THESE. THE GIVEN WEBPAGE IS A "HIDE ORIGINAL URL" WEBPAGE AND THIS IS VERY COMMON WITH VIRUSES AND OTHER CRAP! BEAR THIS IN MIND! NEVER CLICK ANY LINKS AND INSTALL ANY PROBLEMS. IN CASE YOU FEEL CURIOSITY, KNOW THERE IS NOTHING BEHIND THESE BUT A NASTY VIRUS!!!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Xavier Skaggs wrote:

din't click the link!

magus

ive noticed allot of this link going around

any idea as to what this is all about?

anyone?

just curious

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:59 AM

You should clean ur pc
run a virus/ spy removal or something

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus wrote:

magus

yeah I'm lucky I didn't click!
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2013, 18:34
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hey

I clicked the link too, by accident, should have known better, but nothing has happened..
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:18 PM

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Xavier Skaggs wrote:

din't click the link!

magus

Also burn your pc with satanic blue fire and use an affirmation banishing and neglecting all bad energies and viruses.

Hail Satan!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 18:59:35 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hey
  You should clean ur pc
run a virus/ spy removal or something

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], magus wrote:

magus

I did. I better not be getting hijacked or zombified.

I hate spammers and I will do all I can to make trouble and pain for them.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Xavier Skaggs wrote:

din't click the link!

magus

and just so you know it isn't Magus fault it can do it to any account it happened to other members before
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:41 AM

I did. I better not be getting hijacked or zombified.

I hate spammers and I will do all I can to make trouble and pain for them.

Hail Satan!

din't click the link!

magus

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back