Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey, Saying hi and asking questions.

hibaku666

Exscuse me, Im 13 and i was wondering if there was any substitutes for ritual items? My familys poor and there isnt any stores around my home that sell blue/black candles or any other ritual tools..

Second question,
Is there any other way to contact satan without ritual?

Third question,
Is there a spell to control plant growth?

Thanks for listening! Well reading, But still thanks and add me on msn if you have it

(Soule481@...) I dont check my email alot so i like to use MSN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hibaku666" <hibaku666@... wrote:
Exscuse me, Im 13 and i was wondering if there was any substitutes for ritual items? My familys poor and there isnt any stores around my home that sell blue/black candles or any other ritual tools..

Second question,

Third question,

Thanks for listening! Well reading, But still thanks and add me on msn if you have it

Ritual tools arn't that important really, If you can't get them, Don't worry about them.
You can simply pray
Possibly, It's not hard to find out "spells" by using logic, Do some research and you'll find it, I'm assuming you have to send a specific energy to it with an affirmation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hibaku666" <hibaku666@... wrote:

Second question,

Third question,

yes just use whatever you have... its the thoght that counts, and just pray to him hele here your prairs, and third, here are some websites that will teach you to controle plaants
http://www.freewebs.com/earthflame/earth.htm
http://www.earthflame.com/plant.htm

The ritual tools aren't so much needed...you just open the ritual,pray and meditate.Meditate A LOT if you want to talk spells.Most satanists just dedicate and start casting spells,but it won't work because you have to strengthen your energy.

You just have to direct energy into the plants and chant smth like 'The plants are healthy' because if they're healthy,then they'll grow.

Welcome and keep meditating!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back