Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hey it's me again

shinta_dragon

hey it's me amanda, this may sound kinda stange, but since my parents burned my satanic bible, i've been looking for another one, and wherever i look there is none to be found, so if someone could help me find one on a website, or if there is a bookstore here in greeley, colorado that anyone knows of then please let me know. thnks bye and my satan and his demons give us speed and gratitude.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shinta_dragon" <shinta_dragon@... wrote:
hey it's me amanda, this may sound kinda stange, but since my parents burned my satanic bible, i've been looking for another one, and wherever i look there is none to be found, so if someone could help me find one on a website, or if there is a bookstore here in greeley, colorado that anyone knows of then please let me know. thnks bye and my satan and his demons give us speed and gratitude.
try amazon.com buy one used and you can use a moneyorder ;D

<td val[/IMG]anyone who would burn anything that belongs to me praising Master Satan would face the curse of the fleas of a thousand camels.

--- On Thu, 7/2/09, shinta_dragon <shinta_dragon@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hey it's me again
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 2:47 PM

[/TD]

Well, it may not be a physical book but here is a pdf some the Satanic Singles Library (which is a great place to find any books related to Satanism and the Occult)
http://satanicsingles.com/library/SatanicBible.pdf

HS/HL
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shinta_dragon" <shinta_dragon@... wrote:

Here's one on Amazon.com, where I bought mine:
http://www.amazon.com/Satanic-Bible-Ant ... 285&sr=8-1

Good luck, Sister.

14/88
Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]
You should find it in most esoteric bookshops and even big book retailers but also – and I’m going to get slapped on the wrist for saying this – at the Church of Satan website but Shhhhh, I didn’t tell you that lol![/B]
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 6:47 PM

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]It wasn't her fault! She can find another Satanic Bible which she'll keep hidden from eyes other than those of her siblings in Satan![/B]
--- On Thu, 7/2/09, stanley broniszewski <doberman71969@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] hey it's me again
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 9:35 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]anyone who would burn anything that belongs to me praising Master Satan would face the curse of the fleas of a thousand camels.

--- On Thu, 7/2/09, shinta_dragon <shinta_dragon@ yahoo.com wrote:
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

[/TD]
[/TD]

hey what up! Hue been looking for a satanic bible too and like her, i am unable to find one. I am not capable of ordering anything on line. I would be very much obliged if their was somebody that knew of a book store near marshall, illinois. I Thank you all in advance for any help i may or may not recieve. Hail satan!

----------
Acrid animosity

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 12:26:25 AM -0700

You should find it in most esoteric bookshops and even big book retailers but also ? and I?m going to get slapped on the wrist for saying this ? at the Church of Satan website but Shhhhh, I didn?t tell you that lol!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009, 6:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]Never implied that it was her fault.I experienced similar experiences when I was young. Had to buy a toolbox from Sears to hide everything from my parents.

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 10:31 AM

<td val[/IMG]It wasn't her fault! She can find another Satanic Bible which she'll keep hidden from eyes other than those of her siblings in Satan![/B]
--- On Thu, 7/2/09, stanley broniszewski <doberman71969@ yahoo.com wrote:

<td val[/IMG]anyone who would burn anything that belongs to me praising Master Satan would face the curse of the fleas of a thousand camels.

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]OK! No problem !

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, stanley broniszewski <doberman71969@... wrote:
Date: Friday, July 3, 2009, 4:39 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]Never implied that it was her fault.I experienced similar experiences when I was young. Had to buy a toolbox from Sears to hide everything from my parents.

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@ yahoo.com wrote:

<td vAl[/IMG] It wasn't her fault! She can find another Satanic Bible which she'll keep hidden from eyes other than those of her siblings in Satan![/B]

<td vAl[/IMG]anyone who would burn anything that belongs to me praising Master Satan would face the curse of the fleas of a thousand camels.

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], stanley broniszewski <doberman71969@... wrote:
Never implied that it was her fault.I experienced similar experiences when I was young. Had to buy a toolbox from Sears to hide everything from my parents.

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

It wasn't her fault! She can find another Satanic Bible which she'll keep hidden from eyes other than those of her siblings in Satan!

anyone who would burn anything that belongs to me praising Master Satan would face the curse of the fleas of a thousand camels.

Go to amazon.com and type in satanic bible. piece of cake

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back