Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hey i'm new here

shinta_dragon

hello i'm amanda, i have a couple of things i would like to share, first i totally agree that satan and his demons are not bad. me i've had a lot of personal contacts with diffrent demons. and many people don't belive me. now my husband used to be a satanist, now we are going to have our first baby. i'm so happy to be with him we've been together for seven now going on eight years. sept 10, is our next anaverssary. he is the only one that belives me. we have an attic in our home, um one day eddie that's my husbands name, and i decided to open it to put some stuff up there, well then what happened is that eddie and i felt really dizzy and then for some reason eddie seemed like he wasn't aware of what was going on, so i asked him what's wrong, and as soon as i asked that, this i can't say what kind of entity or demon it was, but that was the very first time i felt like it wanted to attack me, but then i felt calm like i wasn't threatened by it in any way, then eddie looked as if he was not there anymore so i asked if he was ok then he spoke a very ancient language that i haven't heard before. it sounded like very old latin or something then he went back to himself. now i don't remember what happened after that, all i know is we closed the attic up right away. now a diffrent subject it's about my parents, they are jesus belivers, and i keep telling them that i don't want to hear their god shit it's false and that satan is the one and only true god, and that my parents god is only a fake, that their god doesn't performe any miricales. here they don't listen, and i want to exspose to them that satainism is not about anything bad, because i used to be a satanist, and the funny thing is i knew more things when i was a satanist and that i knew he is and always will be the true god of all things, but i lived with my parents and i didn't want to listen to their god because i belive that thereis no such thing as jesus or whatever the hell they call him, but if ididn't listen they would beat me to where icouldn't even get up, so i kept my mouth sealed up about what i belived in and what i knew was right. sure i went to church just so i wouldn't get beat, but i didn't listen to a single word any retarted jebitch, that's my word for jesus, beliver said i pretented to listen, and man they were so stupid, i used to have satanic bibles, books, spells, rituals, even the names, of all the demons, but my mom burned them and i told her that satan is not very happy. well if you could e-mail me then that'll be fine i'll tell my husband that i joined so he might join, i don't know, well thnks by, and yes satan is the one true god.

Heck, an interesting story I have to admit. Especially with the entity on the attic. It is as clear as bell that you and your husband are enlightened so if you want to join DO SO. Our ranks need to grow, and the more people we have, the more powerful we become - despite being scattered around the globe. Oh, and if your parents do not accept Father, screw them so to say, unless you are dependant on them... :/ A person here has a pretty good and accurate signature, which, after paraphrasing, states that 'when they (the non-believers) learn the truth, it will be too late' - which is HELLUVA true.

Best wishes for your baby and for you! May Father bless it!

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shinta_dragon" <shinta_dragon@... wrote:

hello i'm amanda, i have a couple of things i would like to share, first i totally agree that satan and his demons are not bad. me i've had a lot of personal contacts with diffrent demons. and many people don't belive me. now my husband used to be a satanist, now we are going to have our first baby. i'm so happy to be with him we've been together for seven now going on eight years. sept 10, is our next anaverssary. he is the only one that belives me. we have an attic in our home, um one day eddie that's my husbands name, and i decided to open it to put some stuff up there, well then what happened is that eddie and i felt really dizzy and then for some reason eddie seemed like he wasn't aware of what was going on, so i asked him what's wrong, and as soon as i asked that, this i can't say what kind of entity or demon it was, but that was the very first time i felt like it wanted to attack me, but then i felt calm like i wasn't threatened by it in any way, then eddie looked as if he was not there anymore so i asked if he was ok then he spoke a very ancient language that i haven't heard before. it sounded like very old latin or something then he went back to himself. now i don't remember what happened after that, all i know is we closed the attic up right away. now a diffrent subject it's about my parents, they are jesus belivers, and i keep telling them that i don't want to hear their god shit it's false and that satan is the one and only true god, and that my parents god is only a fake, that their god doesn't performe any miricales. here they don't listen, and i want to exspose to them that satainism is not about anything bad, because i used to be a satanist, and the funny thing is i knew more things when i was a satanist and that i knew he is and always will be the true god of all things, but i lived with my parents and i didn't want to listen to their god because i belive that thereis no such thing as jesus or whatever the hell they call him, but if ididn't listen they would beat me to where icouldn't even get up, so i kept my mouth sealed up about what i belived in and what i knew was right. sure i went to church just so i wouldn't get beat, but i didn't listen to a single word any retarted jebitch, that's my word for jesus, beliver said i pretented to listen, and man they were so stupid, i used to have satanic bibles, books, spells, rituals, even the names, of all the demons, but my mom burned them and i told her that satan is not very happy. well if you could e-mail me then that'll be fine i'll tell my husband that i joined so he might join, i don't know, well thnks by, and yes satan is the one true god.

Welcome to the group!
Greetings, Robert.   Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!
  www.joyofsatan.org www.exposingchristianity.com www.luciferianliberationfront.org      
--- In [email protected], "shinta_dragon" <shinta_dragon@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back