Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey I need some information

rodriguesrohan

hi,

How would i come to know the aura of a person whether its negative or positive...all i know is that I'm around my mentor or my other brothers i feel this power striking out...of them is that what an aura is. Coz am a little confused. Also how will know other like-minded people that are like my family.

Thanks,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

If you see a grayness or muddiness in someone's aura, it is broadcasting the negativity (and sometimes illness/injury) of the person. (Although with illness/injury it's often more of a thinness or even a hole in the aura.)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rodriguesrohan" <rodriguesrohan@... wrote:

hi,

How would i come to know the aura of a person whether its negative or positive...all i know is that I'm around my mentor or my other brothers i feel this power striking out...of them is that what an aura is. Coz am a little confused. Also how will know other like-minded people that are like my family.

Thanks,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

With practice, and a strong third eye, you can see the color and strength of auras of everyone and everything around you instead of just sensing it, which is what you're doing now. The aura is the energy a person has around them and it affects them accordingly.
 HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 6, 2010 9:28:01 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hey I need some information

hi,

Thanks,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back