Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HEy I need HELP

rodriguesrohan

HI,

I need to know how to do thank you ritual... to FATHER SATAN. I wanna thank him so much for everything he did in my life...All i did was open myself up and my father came to me....gave me a job, help me get even a bunch of girls to like me...i need to find a way to please help me....am forever in debt to my FATHER SATAN...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Here yo go: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... iving.html

On 12/12/10, rodriguesrohan <rodriguesrohan@... wrote:
HI,

I need to know how to do thank you ritual... to FATHER SATAN. I wanna thank
him so much for everything he did in my life...All i did was open myself up
and my father came to me....gave me a job, help me get even a bunch of girls
to like me...i need to find a way to please help me....am forever in debt to
my FATHER SATAN...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

That's wonderful to hear, brother! It's really not that hard, simply take some quiet time, light a candle, & speak what's in your heart to him. He's sure to hear you!

Blessings!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rodriguesrohan" <rodriguesrohan@... wrote:

HI,

I need to know how to do thank you ritual... to FATHER SATAN. I wanna thank him so much for everything he did in my life...All i did was open myself up and my father came to me....gave me a job, help me get even a bunch of girls to like me...i need to find a way to please help me....am forever in debt to my FATHER SATAN...

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Incorporate thanks into the Standard Ritual.   Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, 12 December, 2010 8:15:52
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HEy I need HELP

HI,

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back