Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HEY GUYS

Jonathan1

hi guys i just joined this group just wanted to introduce myself my names Jon im from Massachusetts (in the USA) im 18 and yea i think that pretty much covers it all ive been a satanist for 2 weeks so im still trying to get myself oriented in all this

Just out of curiosity, whereabouts in MA? I'm from there as well.. :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 9:42:10 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] HEY GUYS

hi guys i just joined this group just wanted to introduce myself my names Jon im from Massachusetts (in the USA) im 18 and yea i think that pretty much covers it all ive been a satanist for 2 weeks so im still trying to get myself oriented in all this

Lolz same here. I did the dedication ritual a week ago and Im still getting to the hang of everything.

Sent: Fri, December 11, 2009 9:42:10 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] HEY GUYS

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathan" <yeaigotsus@... wrote:
Hey welcome to the group. We have the same name lol.

<td val[/IMG]Hey, I'm Samantha and also 18, I'm in Virginia and have been a santanist for about a little over a month and I'm still learning as well.

<em>Samantha Jones</em>

--- On Fri, 12/11/09, Jonnathhan <crazzykid70@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: HEY GUYS
Date: Friday, December 11, 2009, 10:12 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "Jonathan" <yeaigotsus@ ... wrote:

Hey welcome to the group. We have the same name lol.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]hey i am amritanshu 18 m from india . i have few questions about satanism . can a hindu convert into satanist . plz tell me

thanks & regards,

amritanshu anand[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

Not only can a hindu can convert to Satanism, but also it is the easiest religion to convert from and the most connected to Satanism. Unlike xianity that brainwashes people with Satan being "evil" and many people are scared and/or have problems about that or atheism that gives the idea that all of the occult is bunk.

Its because hinduism is part of ancient paganism. Satanism is the original/ancient paganism. Although its corrupted with christian teachings, it has Satanic techniques for self-empowerment like kundalini yoga, meditation and left hand path tantra and many of Satanic names are sanskrit in origin. So you probably are familliar with those and you won't need lots of help understanding the spiritual techniques :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dean Devour <dean_devour@... wrote:

hey i am amritanshu 18 m from india . i have few questions about satanism . can a hindu convert into satanist . plz tell me

thanks & regards,

amritanshu anand

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

<td val[/IMG]I'm from VA, not MA.

<em>Samantha Jones</em>

--- On Sat, 12/12/09, Jonathan <yeaigotsus@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: HEY GUYS
Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009, 11:47 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, dawnXXstar <dawnxxstar@ ... wrote:

Just out of curiosity, whereabouts in MA? I'm from there as well. :)
north shore where abouts are you?
[/TD]

ahh! you are hindu? wonderful! I have a heavy relationship with one of your..."familiar beings".
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathan" <yeaigotsus@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back