Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hey guys

I'm realy interested in some of your ideas for ritual workings of black magic and oppinons..
deticated warior here.
any ideas pass them on.
also
i want to know if it is worth it yet to destroy the church in rome cuzz they have our books in there should we try to get them back or should we destroy them.
aslo till then some one please if u can give me a list of jews and christians in the governments thanks...

hail satan:

A list of jewish and christian government officials would be great, but the list would be shorter if it were just the non-jew/christians. I think a list of these individuals would be a wonderful asset to us, we could even prioritize them by order of threat, and systematically attack them, in order to remove their influence.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

I'm realy interested in some of your ideas for ritual workings of black magic and oppinons..
deticated warior here.
any ideas pass them on.
also
i want to know if it is worth it yet to destroy the church in rome cuzz they have our books in there should we try to get them back or should we destroy them.
aslo till then some one please if u can give me a list of jews and christians in the governments thanks...

hail satan:

hows everyone doing with the destruction ritual, if you have completed part 1 how did it go for you, i hope everyone is ok and good wishes twoward every one wether or not you did the ritual.

Bless you all
Hail Satan!

While it would be awesome to get that knowledge back, especially those original books etc, remember that all that knowledge cam from Father Satan and our Gods. As HPS Maxine and HP Vovim have mentioned, secret knowledge of advanced meditations is given to those who are ready and prove themselves worthy, by Father and our Gods personally. My opinion is tear that fucking poison factory to pieces. We can still acquire that knowledge, and cutting off a problem at the root is best way to destroy it. And you never know, it may be possible to put an end to the church without losing the books.
Good luck, and do your worst!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@... wrote:

deticated warior here.
any ideas pass them on.
also

hail satan:

And as for ideas, look around on JoyOfSatan.org. You can also combine workings. For example, you can make a talisman, infuse it with the five elements, vibrate words of power into it (Runes), and ask that any willing Gods / Goddesses further empower it with their energy. Be creative, use caution and think things through, and ask for guidence.

deticated warior here.
any ideas pass them on.
also

hail satan:

At this point all we can do is listen to the Father and the Demons, they know what was in those books. Until we find a logical way to recover what's ours, it's our duty as Satanists to do all we can to increase our own power.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

While it would be awesome to get that knowledge back, especially those original books etc, remember that all that knowledge cam from Father Satan and our Gods. As HPS Maxine and HP Vovim have mentioned, secret knowledge of advanced meditations is given to those who are ready and prove themselves worthy, by Father and our Gods personally. My opinion is tear that fucking poison factory to pieces. We can still acquire that knowledge, and cutting off a problem at the root is best way to destroy it. And you never know, it may be possible to put an end to the church without losing the books.
Good luck, and do your worst!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kanemohrra Mortismeir" <kanemohrra666@ wrote:

deticated warior here.
any ideas pass them on.
also

hail satan:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back