Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey everyone

Bobby1

I was wondering if it is possible to Bless an object for protection or curse an Object. I was looking around but i couldn't find any information on it. Maybe i skipped over something??

<td val[/IMG]Try this page, you should find what you're looking for ! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html [/B]

--- En date de : Jeu 31.12.09, Bobby <foundtheway716@... a écrit :
De: Bobby <foundtheway716@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Hey everyone
À: [email protected]
Date: Jeudi 31 Décembre 2009, 3h38

I was wondering if it is possible to Bless an object for protection or curse an Object. I was looking around but i couldn't find any information on it. Maybe i skipped over something??
[/TD]

http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/tomekeeper ... nting.html
Here's a good link about enchanting objects. At least if you're going to go advanced on it. Simple enchantment material =
Hold the object in the palm of your hand, Charge it with your own energy, or draw energy from outside into your hand palm, through the object, charging it. Use the corresponding colour to the specific enchantment and affirm what it is to do.
If you want a curse, Use something like : the wearer of this object will send his/her energy to me without him knowing it. His downfall will be my empowerment.
Kinda simple stuff, really.

Ave Lucifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bobby" <foundtheway716@... wrote:

Ahh ok tyvm to those who replied I appreciate the help :) I'll re read through jos, I must of skipped over it.

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back