Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hey admin

bummymcneedy

why havn't you questions? By avoiding my questions you make me think your all just completely full of shit, and since you didn't you must be. what a shame.

I have over 400 mails, what was your question? On Friday, May 16, 2014 4:44 AM, "bummymcneedy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

why havn't you questions? By avoiding my questions you make me think your all just completely full of shit, and since you didn't you must be. what a shame.

Ok I have a series of serious Qs, after all put yourself in my shoes, I dont want to sign up for something if it ends up fucking me over in a very bad way, after all we are talking about something very serious1.Have any of the advanced members seen these beings?2.If so what do they usually ask of you to do? because there are some things I just wont do. I think you can guess what they are.3.If met, what do they say their motives are?4. If the jews know about you guys why havn't they shut you down? Is it because they dont consider you guys a threat? (not trying to be a dick) but seriously.5.If you are after enlightenment, true enlightenment, to know oneself, can they truly aid? As I am not interested in material or other wastes of time.6.Why are there alot of satanist who do sacrafices? And other questionable things?(Not judging, because what the fuck do I know)Life on earth is limited, I think you can understand that I want to spend it wisely, and not chase after imagination or being that will end up fucking me over.

I think you have a bit of an attitude problem.. You are pissed that people didn't answer your questions?? Are you 90 years old that you don't have the required energy or patience to go through the website and the list of emails. If you were serious about the answers, you wouldn't have waited till someone came along and gave you the answers. You would have done your research. If you want spoon feeding, go somewhere else.. In the time you got pissed, you could have searched the email list and the JoS website.. Most of these questions are already answered. And do mellow down your attitude a bit.. 

no, there really are not these answers, and besides, I want to hear it from a high member, not some dreg.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back