Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hexing People Whom I Don't Know Personally

rowanoconnel

I am new to this site, but, not new to the Healing or Black Arts. I have a question regarding how to create a powerful binding spell when I don't actually know what the person/persons I am binding look like. I may not know their names, either. I think that it is hard to do a powerful spell of this nature, or, for sending back negative energy, etc., when I cannot visualize the offender, and/or when I don't know their name, nor, can I obtain anything that belongs to them (hair, photo, other objects) Is it enough to just say that "I am binding (and/or sending negative energy) to the person who is responsible for such and such act against me?"

Well, I'm not quite sure about the binding part. You'd have to wait for someone else to answer that for you. But I'm pretty sure you could program your aura to repel all negative energy back at the attacker.
Hail Satan

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 3:09 PM, rowanoconnel <rowanoconnel@... wrote:
  I am new to this site, but, not new to the Healing or Black Arts. I have a question regarding how to create a powerful binding spell when I don't actually know what the person/persons I am binding look like. I may not know their names, either. I think that it is hard to do a powerful spell of this nature, or, for sending back negative energy, etc., when I cannot visualize the offender, and/or when I don't know their name, nor, can I obtain anything that belongs to them (hair, photo, other objects) Is it enough to just say that "I am binding (and/or sending negative energy) to the person who is responsible for such and such act against me?"

Not much problem, because you can use the psychic information you gather from that person. For example, if you think about him/her you'll create a mental image in your mind and you'll get some random name. You'll also get a feel of their energy if you concentrate at anything involving them. These may or not be correct, or may not even resemble a human picture or something that even sounds like a name. That's irrelevant now, just use the first name and picture that comes in your mind. Now with practice you'll be able to get the correct picture and name of that person by focusing on them, that's how psychic abilities are developed (so that exercise if you do it a lot it has this added advantage). But even if you don't get the correct ones the spell works anyway, as these false images are your MIND'S representation of that person and your mind knows where to send that energy. What's important is to use THE FIRST ONES THAT COME TO YOUR MIND and not care at all if they're right or wrong or try to analyze them rationally and come up with a new ones. This should take less than 1/2 of a second. That technique I'm mentioned is one I've tested and works.

Your mind can all make all kinds of weird representations. For example you may see a bag of trash in your mind when you're thinking about a gang in your neighborhood. So all you need to do if you want to curse all of them is to send negative energy to that bag of trash you see. We also can use symbols in destruction workings, for example to curse the jews you direct negative energy to a "star of david", as that's what represents the jews in most people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rowanoconnel" <rowanoconnel@... wrote:

Thanks, Fire Starter666, that makes tremendous sense. In fact, I've already begun doing that, in a way, by using symbolic pictures and graphics and creating a "slide-show" on my lap-top, so I can focus and concentrate. I guess I am on the right track.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Not much problem, because you can use the psychic information you gather from that person. For example, if you think about him/her you'll create a mental image in your mind and you'll get some random name. You'll also get a feel of their energy if you concentrate at anything involving them. These may or not be correct, or may not even resemble a human picture or something that even sounds like a name. That's irrelevant now, just use the first name and picture that comes in your mind. Now with practice you'll be able to get the correct picture and name of that person by focusing on them, that's how psychic abilities are developed (so that exercise if you do it a lot it has this added advantage). But even if you don't get the correct ones the spell works anyway, as these false images are your MIND'S representation of that person and your mind knows where to send that energy. What's important is to use THE FIRST ONES THAT COME TO YOUR MIND and not care at all if they're right or wrong or try to analyze them rationally and come up with a new ones. This should take less than 1/2 of a second. That technique I'm mentioned is one I've tested and works.

Your mind can all make all kinds of weird representations. For example you may see a bag of trash in your mind when you're thinking about a gang in your neighborhood. So all you need to do if you want to curse all of them is to send negative energy to that bag of trash you see. We also can use symbols in destruction workings, for example to curse the jews you direct negative energy to a "star of david", as that's what represents the jews in most people.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rowanoconnel" <rowanoconnel@ wrote:

I also wanted to add that I tried a Sex Magick spell aimed at getting rid of the culprits who are making my life unbearable, but this was over a 1 and a 1/2 months ago, and there have been no permanent results. I also buried the symbolic images of the culprits. The offenders are miscreants who have no respect for the health or well-being of others, so, I am retaliating by doing the same. That is my intent in my spell-work, to stop their activities by any means possible. I have already accepted that it is OK if they meet their own demise because they obviously do not care about whether their actions will cause me to meet my own demise. I have evoked the aid of most of the Gods and Demons who are listed on the JOS site, and who are adept at this type of magic. The issue has to do with toxic fumes that are seeping into the apartment that I live in and which are destroying my life. I have run out of all non-spell-work methods of providing a safe environment for myself so I am back to depending on Black Magic. I have had success in the past,for other spells, so I trust my ability, as well as my belief in Black Magic. But, my efforts at permanently curtailing the culprits' activities are taking much longer than expected and my health is being adversely affected with each passing day. I fear that my life and my health will be in ruins if my spell-work does not produce results ASAP. Thanks to all! Hail Lucifer.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rowanoconnel" <rowanoconnel@... wrote:

Thanks, Fire Starter666, that makes tremendous sense. In fact, I've already begun doing that, in a way, by using symbolic pictures and graphics and creating a "slide-show" on my lap-top, so I can focus and concentrate. I guess I am on the right track.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rowanoconnel" <rowanoconnel@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back