Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

here and willing to help

lucifersshadow666

Hi, recently ive asked high priestess maxine advice on being a jos cleregy member. she has adviced me that many of you in this group need help. i also havea group called lucifers circle. an egroup dedicated to restoring father satans truth and legacy. all of the coven egroups beliefs come from joy of satan ministries site. i will take the time each day to come here and help you all the best i can,though please be patient with my replies to your questions taht need answers as i have a busy dedicated lifestyle to father and his demons. but i am here and wiling to help and listen to each of you. and will post relies in the group for you all as often as i can.
being young and underage i know it is hard to be a satanist as i myself dedicated myself to him at a very young age. so i know what its like to be where you are new and confused and unsure of how to approach doing rituals and such at home. without others finding out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back