Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Here and Back again!

Hey brothers and sister of Satan, I’ve been a dedicated SS working with all of you true and our Gods this whole time since 2023! When we upgraded the Forums my old profile was never restored so I with the surge of intensity from doing the Grand Ritual yesterday I decided to quit being a prowler and make a new profile here! Some of you may remember me as ValiantVance88; this is my new profile I’m back on the forums but have never left the house of the Gods!!

Sieg Heil Wodan!
Sieg Heil Hitler!
Sieg Heil Victory!

Hey brothers and sister of Satan, I’ve been a dedicated SS working with all of you true and our Gods this whole time since 2023! When we upgraded the Forums my old profile was never restored so I with the surge of intensity from doing the Grand Ritual yesterday I decided to quit being a prowler and make a new profile here! Some of you may remember me as ValiantVance88; this is my new profile I’m back on the forums but have never left the house of the Gods!!

Sieg Heil Wodan!
Sieg Heil Hitler!
Sieg Heil Victory!
Good to see you back :) If you want your previous account restored, you can email JG ApolloAbove, his email is in his signature.

Thank you, brother and sister SS. This new account shall suffice :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back