Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Herbs en magic....energy en stuff lyk that..

devilsAdvocate Nic

For the past few months i have been concetrating on the Satanic grimore and book of witchcraft from ths joS...
Theres something abt the use of herbs.
I have learned that herb have no magic of there own other than there medicinal quality and element. That they can only be used as as props to incite a certain mood...like burning a stinggy herb to create pain...or create an aroma for summoning a demon forexample...etc etc My concern is that here in Africa..... perticulary Ug herbs are used almost in every cultural practice. They have so many purposes that i will enlist...basing on the little that i know.. An example in case...
In my culture when a child is born...its washed in a bunch of herbs(idk there english names unfortunately...)
There purpose is to cleanse the child of any misfourtune ....say inherited curses from anccestors ...they are also for good luck en stuff like that.
But the way these herbs are used...they are not infused with any energy to function. They are just picked from the bush mixed with water and the child is washed...nothing special is done to infuse them with any form of energy.
Some herbs are simply burned and then the  chantings of what the practinging person(ordinary..not a marge or anything of the sort)... Say... the person wants money....he or she simply burns the herb en recites wat she wants. I know this first hand because i have seen it..not once...the person will automatically get what she wants within a short period of time.
So am wondering how this works..? Herbs are burned to keep out bad spirits...very effective and very common. This is going to sound funny but hey...its soooo true..
One neighbour of our put some herbs into the other neigbours "sourcepan" with food that was being prepared in banana leaves...en when the food was served...there was a giant snake(puff adder type) in the sourcepan...instead of the food. Herbs  herbs herbs...if they have no magic of there own...
Then howz all that possible? My mother( all mothers of my tribe) wash there girls in herbs to bless them with luck with men   lol...like i sed all mothers do this..
First class experience...am so lucky...lol hihi Little or few in in Africa know abt energy medition...they dnt infuse the herbs with any energy...nothing... So how does this all work?

Hail Satan On 2 Aug 2015 21:44, "devilsAdvocate Nic" <nic.dn6@... wrote:
For the past few months i have been concetrating on the Satanic grimore and book of witchcraft from ths joS...
I have learned that herb have no magic of there own other than there medicinal quality and element. That they can only be used as as props to incite a certain mood...like burning a stinggy herb to create pain...or create an aroma for summoning a demon forexample...etc etc My concern is that here in Africa..... perticulary Ug herbs are used almost in every cultural practice. They have so many purposes that i will enlist...basing on the little that i know.. An example in case...
In my culture when a child is born...its washed in a bunch of herbs(idk there english names unfortunately...)
There purpose is to cleanse the child of any misfourtune ....say inherited curses from anccestors ...they are also for good luck en stuff like that.
But the way these herbs are used...they are not infused with any energy to function. They are just picked from the bush mixed with water and the child is washed...nothing special is done to infuse them with any form of energy.
Some herbs are simply burned and then the  chantings of what the practinging person(ordinary..not a marge or anything of the sort)... Say... the person wants money....he or she simply burns the herb en recites wat she wants. I know this first hand because i have seen it..not once...the person will automatically get what she wants within a short period of time.
So am wondering how this works..? Herbs are burned to keep out bad spirits...very effective and very common. This is going to sound funny but hey...its soooo true..
One neighbour of our put some herbs into the other neigbours "sourcepan" with food that was being prepared in banana leaves...en when the food was served...there was a giant snake(puff adder type) in the sourcepan...instead of the food. Herbs  herbs herbs...if they have no magic of there own...
Then howz all that possible? My mother( all mothers of my tribe) wash there girls in herbs to bless them with luck with men   lol...like i sed all mothers do this..
First class experience...am so lucky...lol hihi Little or few in in Africa know abt energy medition...they dnt infuse the herbs with any energy...nothing... So how does this all work?

IF they work, they work because of the powers of the minds of the people.If a person intensely wants to have money, and imagines that he/she has money... if their mind power (witchpower etc) is strong enough, then it could become reality.
Unfortunately the people who don't have the knowledge we are are... quite 'lost' and not all of their desires will become reality (for example, maybe someone has a fatal decease that they can't cure, but if they were a Spiritual Satanist and practiced meditations they would be able to heal it).

Στις 3:51 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 3 Αυγούστου 2015, ο/η "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Another possibility (this is only a possibility, I don't know for certain). It could be either be that your tribe has spirits or entities that help to infuse the herbs with energy or help make certain it those things will happen. Another possibility is (along with what Light Yagami said), is the collective mind/energy of the people use this belief to make it happen. Make sense?
Hail Satan!

I thought so too.. But then theres more to it...
Iam still making some reaserch...and i have learned that some herbs do incite spirits... so when you use the herb its the spirit hat blesses you. Here in my country theres just so much spirit stuff.
What i want to learn is what sort of Spirits they are. They are good Spirits thats what they say...but are they exactly.
So according to the herbs there are special trees that belong to certain Spirits....majorly female..any tbing from these special trees can be used in certain ways...caz there are so many taboos that relate them. Any way am still making research... And if theres more knowledge that can be shared then i would be glad.... Hail Satan
Ha all hell
On 3 Aug 2015 16:28, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  IF they work, they work because of the powers of the minds of the people.If a person intensely wants to have money, and imagines that he/she has money... if their mind power (witchpower etc) is strong enough, then it could become reality.
Unfortunately the people who don't have the knowledge we are are... quite 'lost' and not all of their desires will become reality (for example, maybe someone has a fatal decease that they can't cure, but if they were a Spiritual Satanist and practiced meditations they would be able to heal it).

Στις 3:51 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 3 Αυγούστου 2015, ο/η "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

Sure..it makes a lot of sense.
Now am more than sure that its them spitits that infuse the herbs with the energy. What i dnt understand is what sort of spirits they are.
Its often mentioned that they are demi gods.
That for the few to whom they have apeared its sed that they take the human form and they are really fair and beautiful.
But i dnt think that these are demons because most of them a foul. To actually bless you they require sacrifice...blood sacrifices of human and animals.
On 5 Aug 2015 04:29, "talonjackman@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Another possibility (this is only a possibility, I don't know for certain). It could be either be that your tribe has spirits or entities that help to infuse the herbs with energy or help make certain it those things will happen. Another possibility is (along with what Light Yagami said), is the collective mind/energy of the people use this belief to make it happen. Make sense?
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back