Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Herbalism things

Lexa Osterreich

So you guuuyyssess {:
I found out a lot about herbs through jos and a book I got (thank you high preists for the pages about herbs <3! )
And not only are herbs awesome for magic, But (well im sure u all know about medicines and have thought of this already but just sayin) there are incredible herbs probably just chilling in your yards!

I live near a forest and I got a book about herbs, and it shows extracting oils from them, making tea with them, parts to use and everything, for medicinal things and some perfume things and stuff. I found some herbs and it said in the book it healed and was an antiseptic &soothed inflamation.
I extracted oils from it and i took some for a sore throat.
tasted nasty and thought I was suffocating and messed up at first then a few seconds later, i could breath like ive never breathed before and it cleared the headache, inflammation and then healed it, and i mean REALLY fast!! better than asprin or any cold medicine ive taken

So herbs infused with power, theyre AWESOME and the government doesnt want you to know how awesome real medicine is because they want you to buy theirs so they can put chemicals in you, cover up the problem, not fix it, and cause another one so you buy more shit from them, get more problems and get miserable at the same time! theres a natural way for everything:D

But my questions for the herbs on jos arrre....
1. on this page
http://web.archive.org/web/200905201412 ... cense.html is it only the incense that can be used for the planet workings or saaay
example.... if I was to use oil of jasmine for fertility or phsychic working instead of the incense for the same, how would that work?

2. Does quintessence need to be invoked for all spiritual elemental working or just the ones that say it need it

3. Are there more herbs that can be used than just the ones listed? well... probably... so i guess a better question would beee..... are there any herbs out there that have no power or shouldnt ever be used?

4. when oils are extracted is it alright for it to be extracted with olive oil or another type of oil, without it effecting the spiritual work?

Thanks for reading I know it's kind of a lot but I REALLY appreciate any answers <3 THANK YOU
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Thank you so much for raising my interest in herbalism. I never even thought of trying it out. I'm gonna look into this. Thanks again, sister/brother!

may i ask what book you got
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 1:16 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Herbalism things

So you guuuyyssess {:
I found out a lot about herbs through jos and a book I got (thank you high preists for the pages about herbs <3! )
And not only are herbs awesome for magic, But (well im sure u all know about medicines and have thought of this already but just sayin) there are incredible herbs probably just chilling in your yards!

I live near a forest and I got a book about herbs, and it shows extracting oils from them, making tea with them, parts to use and everything, for medicinal things and some perfume things and stuff. I found some herbs and it said in the book it healed and was an antiseptic &soothed inflamation.
tasted nasty and thought I was suffocating and messed up at first then a few seconds later, i could breath like ive never breathed before and it cleared the headache, inflammation and then healed it, and i mean REALLY fast!! better than asprin or any cold medicine ive taken

So herbs infused with power, theyre AWESOME and the government doesnt want you to know how awesome real medicine is because they want you to buy theirs so they can put chemicals in you, cover up the problem, not fix it, and cause another one so you buy more shit from them, get more problems and get miserable at the same time! theres a natural way for everything:D

1. on this page
http://web.archive.org/web/200905201412 ... cense.html is it only the incense that can be used for the planet workings or saaay
example.... if I was to use oil of jasmine for fertility or phsychic working instead of the incense for the same, how would that work?

2. Does quintessence need to be invoked for all spiritual elemental working or just the ones that say it need it

3. Are there more herbs that can be used than just the ones listed? well... probably... so i guess a better question would beee..... are there any herbs out there that have no power or shouldnt ever be used?

4. when oils are extracted is it alright for it to be extracted with olive oil or another type of oil, without it effecting the spiritual work?

Thanks for reading I know it's kind of a lot but I REALLY appreciate any answers <3 THANK YOU
HAIL SATAN!!!!

The book is called "The complete illustrated guide to herbs" by Non Shaw!
I got it at barnes n noble on clearance for 9 bucks :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

So you guuuyyssess {:

1. on this page

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Cool, I wanna get that book 2. Iv always had an attraction 2 herbs (well the idea of them and being able 2 actually use them).

Where on JoS did u see the original link that got u into the herbalism if I may ask?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@ wrote:

So you guuuyyssess {:

1. on this page

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Right now I can't get the link but it's in the withcraft section on the far right in a section that has the word herbs in it lol :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

Cool, I wanna get that book 2. Iv always had an attraction 2 herbs (well the idea of them and being able 2 actually use them).

Where on JoS did u see the original link that got u into the herbalism if I may ask?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@ wrote:

So you guuuyyssess {:

1. on this page

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Olive oil can be used 
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 1:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Herbalism things

Right now I can't get the link but it's in the withcraft section on the far right in a section that has the word herbs in it lol :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littletigerclaw" <capnslappn@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

So you guuuyyssess {:

1. on this page

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back