Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Herbal Maaagic, Some good rambling :)

Lexa Osterreich

:) HELLLLLOOO amazing people of the true world, I'm Alexa just a heads up.
this is about herbs!
I've been studying them. ALOT. ever since I decided i'd do this homeschool type thing.... I can learn true things with all this time I've got for you guys;D
I don't know where to begin on how great plants really are, along with their feelings and everything! Here's a link a friend shared with me to make my story shorter. I don't even wanna get started;D
http://www.rainbowcrystal.com/crystal/c ... lants.html
If that's of any interest to anyone^ :)
Botanic properties have been REALLY supressed. I'm not suprised. Jews want unhealthy people and money,
But even small things just chilling in your backyard can prevent so many negative things. Example, yarrow an annoying "weed" as jew-like people say, just grows in the forest. Had no idea it could cure a throat "infection" burn shit I've tried to get rid of with drugs before for a year now!
Ever since then I exploded into this awesome fantasy plant world I'm now floating in, I'm bringing back Ancient Egyptian divination herbs
They're good for you physically, and spiritually. It's all connected! I have a strong passion for these plants and want to share them. What truly strengthens the inside can really make a difference spiritually too! Especially when things are infused with energy
I just wanted to bring up this idea for you guys and see if it interests anyone! I've posted about this before but I'll post again.
Me & one of our sisters are going to find the TOP 7 best herbs for each chakra! And we're taking this up with some gods too.
For now the main chunks are
Ashwagandha root is harmonizing and one of the only herbs we've found that can really heal the nervous system. Good with the base from what I can see with it.
Black seed/nigella sativa is great for the lower areas, sacral chakra, digestive, cancer, addictions, ect.
Blue Lotus - incredible for the 6th & 7th, the most spiritual I've found so far. That's legal;) I drank some not long ago! Sacred in Ancient Egypt.
Just googling the uses for some of these plants will give you a good idea! This is long.... message me and we can talk about herbs and astrology and getting to know eachother :) ? UNITY my loves!! <3 HAIL SATAN
(well we could talk about anything, new things old things fat things skinny things!)

Lol Alexa I <3 you. Thanks for the info and the laugh. My day's off to a good start now :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

this is about herbs!
I've been studying them. ALOT. ever since I decided i'd do this homeschool type thing.... I can learn true things with all this time I've got for you guys;D
I don't know where to begin on how great plants really are, along with their feelings and everything! Here's a link a friend shared with me to make my story shorter. I don't even wanna get started;D
Botanic properties have been REALLY supressed. I'm not suprised. Jews want unhealthy people and money,
But even small things just chilling in your backyard can prevent so many negative things. Example, yarrow an annoying "weed" as jew-like people say, just grows in the forest. Had no idea it could cure a throat "infection" burn shit I've tried to get rid of with drugs before for a year now!
Ever since then I exploded into this awesome fantasy plant world I'm now floating in, I'm bringing back Ancient Egyptian divination herbs
They're good for you physically, and spiritually. It's all connected! I have a strong passion for these plants and want to share them. What truly strengthens the inside can really make a difference spiritually too! Especially when things are infused with energy
I just wanted to bring up this idea for you guys and see if it interests anyone! I've posted about this before but I'll post again.
Me & one of our sisters are going to find the TOP 7 best herbs for each chakra! And we're taking this up with some gods too.
Ashwagandha root is harmonizing and one of the only herbs we've found that can really heal the nervous system. Good with the base from what I can see with it.
Black seed/nigella sativa is great for the lower areas, sacral chakra, digestive, cancer, addictions, ect.
Blue Lotus - incredible for the 6th & 7th, the most spiritual I've found so far. That's legal;) I drank some not long ago! Sacred in Ancient Egypt.
Just googling the uses for some of these plants will give you a good idea! This is long.... message me and we can talk about herbs and astrology and getting to know eachother :) ? UNITY my loves!! <3 HAIL SATAN
(well we could talk about anything, new things old things fat things skinny things!)

ahahaha <3 I'm honored I can do that for you!!xD
hail Satan my friend!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Lol Alexa I <3 you. Thanks for the info and the laugh. My day's off to a good start now :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@ wrote:

this is about herbs!

HELLO Lexa darl[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2012 3:03 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Herbal Maaagic, Some good rambling :)

this is about herbs!

Lololoveit, thank you.. Hail Enki !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lexa Osterreich" <lexaosterreich@... wrote:

this is about herbs!

Hi Alexa! :D What you wrote about the herbs etc. was incredible inspiring! :D I don't know this yahoo thing very well, so if you want, I will be more than happy if you add me as a friend ^^

Deep dark blesses to you my dear! or add me on msn! anyone who wants can! eirik1503@...

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!!

this is about herbs!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back