Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Helping my child

jennifer197424

I am very upset and can not do anything as of yet.....my daughter (age 8-10 at the time) and I lived my ex for a couple of years. I am just finding out 7 years later that he did something to my daughter at that time. My oldest is working on ot to see what happened, because she knows i will and want to literally kill him, but i don't want her to clam back up. I know Satan will help, but is there anything to help the put him 6ft under. I would give my left hand to have this son of a bitch die. I would love to kill him myself, but im trying to hold back.

Killing that son of a b. would be a gift to him.

We need to curse him and wrath him.

Focus on the sigil of Belzeebub, power meditate and ask promptly for a wrath.

He will have nightmares and suffer for a long time

Le mercredi 31 janvier 2018 12h52, "jennifer197424@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a écrit :

I am very upset and can not do anything as of yet.....my daughter (age 8-10 at the time) and I lived my ex for a couple of years. I am just finding out 7 years later that he did something to my daughter at that time. My oldest is working on ot to see what happened, because she knows i will and want to literally kill him, but i don't want her to clam back up. I know Satan will help, but is there anything to help the put him 6ft under. I would give my left hand to have this son of a bitch die. I would love to kill him myself, but im trying to hold back.

Go to JoyofSatan.org , click on the Satanic Witchcraft link, then click on Death Spells.
On Jan 31, 2018 9:54 AM, "jennifer197424@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

What did he do?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 1:51 AM, jennifer197424@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I am very upset and can not do anything as of yet.....my daughter (age 8-10 at the time) and I lived my ex for a couple of years. I am just finding out 7 years later that he did something to my daughter at that time. My oldest is working on ot to see what happened, because she knows i will and want to literally kill him, but i don't want her to clam back up. I know Satan will help, but is there anything to help the put him 6ft under. I would give my left hand to have this son of a bitch die. I would love to kill him myself, but im trying to hold back.

You should ask a Demon through Satan to help. If you haven't done black magic in ritual before you can use runes like Thurisaz with affirmations or check here

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.html

The one time I tried that spell I never got a confirmation if it worked or not but I did runic curses on some people and it took about one year for their lives to be ruined. So it definitely works even for someone not extremely powerful. One person is in jail for years now another person was homeless. You've got to be kind of non-chalant about it, get out all of the hate and then just get it done and forget about it like squeezing the trigger and walking away.

Binding is much easier than cursing, but if I wanted revenge, I wouldn't call a binding very vengeful. To do a curse properly, you must be strong, and you must protect yourself more than usual (you should be protecting yourself always, anyway, but more so when cursing someone). It is very dangerous work - this is not to be understated.

When doing the cursing, you must never connect with neither the target (the person, the one upon whom we wish to exact revenge), nor the energies you require to curse them. This means we must never invoke energies; rather, we must evoke them.

Simply, gather grey energy. Never use grey energy on yourself, nor anyone you don't want to curse. You might think black energy should be used, but it is grey energy which should be used. Grey & negative energies can be collected from graveyards and from places of violent death, for example.

If the offender is stronger than you are, then your curse will not work. In fact, it might backfire upon you. You must be stronger; you must prepare yourself first. You might need to build up your Soul and Mind strength first - this could take weeks or months or longer.

This part might be too much - you must release every and all bits of anger and hatred and ill will towards the offender until you are exhausted - this is very important, and of course never doubt in the slightest; never question in the slightest; never think anything other than pure, unadulterated curse. If you are not certain they deserve punishment, then you weaken the working.

You could also do some Rune work.

ISA
"Care needs to be taken as the rune can also make the user dull and/or obsessive....Often used in revenge spells and defense, it helps focus the will of the operator."

TIWAZ
"Good for defense and revenge workings as it represents justice."

All of these workings/ideas should be done when the offender is asleep.

You could also extract the offender's Light Body (which is a part of the Soul) and command it negatively - but more than just negatively, of course - in the present tense.

Standard Destruction Ritual for Revenge
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

Death Spell

Invocation & Evocation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Runes
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Aspects of the Soul
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html

The Magickal Properties of Colour
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Colour Meditation

U can use runes, u can ask the gods to help if u not advanced enough.
None the least the witchcraft area is where u want to be.
What ever u do that's negative on him though.Best time to do it or one best time to do is at night when he's alseep.Grey energy around him with rune would work. Of course takes time for take effect but worth it in the end.Anything negative u do, after u must must clean ur self and not think about it.Let the energy work it. 
Can add also after using rune or what ever u want with words in them.

Sent from the Yahoo Mail app. Get yours!
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 4:28 PM, Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   What did he do?

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 1:51 AM, jennifer197424@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I am very upset and can not do anything as of yet.....my daughter (age 8-10 at the time) and I lived my ex for a couple of years. I am just finding out 7 years later that he did something to my daughter at that time. My oldest is working on ot to see what happened, because she knows i will and want to literally kill him, but i don't want her to clam back up. I know Satan will help, but is there anything to help the put him 6ft under. I would give my left hand to have this son of a bitch die. I would love to kill him myself, but im trying to hold back.

Thank you, i will do that. I want him to suffer bad, be catatonic and be tortured day in and out in his mind.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 6:19 PM, fel360@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Killing that son of a b. would be a gift to him.

We need to curse him and wrath him.

Focus on the sigil of Belzeebub, power meditate and ask promptly for a wrath.

He will have nightmares and suffer for a long time

Le mercredi 31 janvier 2018 12h52, "jennifer197424@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a écrit :

She won't talk to me about it, my oldest is trying to get it out. Honestly i never would have thought anything went on. I try to think back then if there were clues, but i can't think of anything.

I'd death spell the shit out of the dude if what he did to your child was really bad. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.htmlSent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Just curse that motherfucker until he wishes to die, but he would simply not be able to.

PLEASE be careful when using black magick, you HAVE to clean your aura daily and build a strong Aura of Protection.
If the person(s) you're cursing have stronger auras than you do, then the curses get deflected naturally.

Approach this matter carefully, but also unleash hell on him.

Hail Satan!!!!

Isnt it possible to make a tougthform and send it to him to make his life miserable?
And I agree dont just take his life make him suffer, Filt like that dont deserve to get the easy way out.

Op donderdag 1 februari 10:32 2018 schreef "jessica stonewhite bringiton79@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] het volgende:

Go to JoyofSatan.org , click on the Satanic Witchcraft link, then click on Death Spells.
On Jan 31, 2018 9:54 AM, "jennifer197424@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yeah you can do that too look it up on google joyofsatan. That's a good way for revenge because you can make like a dozen of them and have them all act autonomously

Thoughtforms can easily make someone miserable. They can wreak havoc on spiritually ignorant people if you program them so. Be sure when you finish with your thoughtform, and when you decide that someone you wanted to punish "had it enough", that you destroy the thoughtform afterwards. Otherwise, that thoughtform can continue wandering around, and start attacking random people. That is not OK. Not at all.

will thank youI

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 4:14 PM, jessica stonewhite bringiton79@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Go to JoyofSatan.org , click on the Satanic Witchcraft link, then click on Death Spells.

Wow thank you, I am trying to build my strength to make things work.

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 3:48 PM, fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Binding is much easier than cursing, but if I wanted revenge, I wouldn't call a binding very vengeful. To do a curse properly, you must be strong, and you must protect yourself more than usual (you should be protecting yourself always, anyway, but more so when cursing someone). It is very dangerous work - this is not to be understated.

When doing the cursing, you must never connect with neither the target (the person, the one upon whom we wish to exact revenge), nor the energies you require to curse them. This means we must never invoke energies; rather, we must evoke them.

Simply, gather grey energy. Never use grey energy on yourself, nor anyone you don't want to curse. You might think black energy should be used, but it is grey energy which should be used. Grey & negative energies can be collected from graveyards and from places of violent death, for example.

If the offender is stronger than you are, then your curse will not work. In fact, it might backfire upon you. You must be stronger; you must prepare yourself first. You might need to build up your Soul and Mind strength first - this could take weeks or months or longer.

This part might be too much - you must release every and all bits of anger and hatred and ill will towards the offender until you are exhausted - this is very important, and of course never doubt in the slightest; never question in the slightest; never think anything other than pure, unadulterated curse. If you are not certain they deserve punishment, then you weaken the working.

You could also do some Rune work.

ISA
"Care needs to be taken as the rune can also make the user dull and/or obsessive....Often used in revenge spells and defense, it helps focus the will of the operator."

TIWAZ
"Good for defense and revenge workings as it represents justice."

All of these workings/ideas should be done when the offender is asleep.

You could also extract the offender's Light Body (which is a part of the Soul) and command it negatively - but more than just negatively, of course - in the present tense.

Standard Destruction Ritual for Revenge
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

Death Spell

Invocation & Evocation

Runes
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Aspects of the Soul
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... _Soul.html

The Magickal Properties of Colour
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Colour Meditation

"They can wreak havoc on spiritually ignorant people if you program them so. Be sure when you finish with your thoughtform, and when you decide that someone you wanted to punish "had it enough", that you destroy the thoughtform afterwards. Otherwise, that thoughtform can continue wandering around, and start attacking random people. That is not OK. Not at all." 
Why not reprogram it's purpose to attack any and all random Jews instead? Could that be a bright Idea?
On Monday, February 5, 2018, 3:49:50 AM GMT+8, larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thoughtforms can easily make someone miserable. They can wreak havoc on spiritually ignorant people if you program them so. Be sure when you finish with your thoughtform, and when you decide that someone you wanted to punish "had it enough", that you destroy the thoughtform afterwards. Otherwise, that thoughtform can continue wandering around, and start attacking random people. That is not OK. Not at all.

<head/>It would be extremely useful to cut away any link to Chakras and/or emotional hangup or feelings towards your ex that might be hidden in subconscious mind. Both your mind and our daughter mind. Abusers are usually skilled to build very thin and difficult to detect psycological links to the victim and people around them.
If you or youur daughter feed him psychically this will work against his destruction.

On 02/05/2018, 13:51 "Jennifer Williams jennifer197424@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  will thank youI

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 4:14 PM, jessica stonewhite bringiton79@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Go to JoyofSatan.org , click on the Satanic Witchcraft link, then click on Death Spells.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tform.html   "The following instructions are for creating a thoughtform for use in white magick. For black magick, you do *not* want to connect in any way with the energy, for obvious reasons! Please read the article about evocation before proceeding. For black magick, instead of invoking the energy, you form the energy outside of yourself and draw it from sources that have no connection to you. A lack of knowledge is why spells so-called "back-fire." To add here, from experience- a thoughtform does not have to be destroyed. Witches for centuries have often kept a reliable magickal assistant. Some have even spent lifetimes with the same assistant. The magickal assistant must be "fed" regularly. By "fed" this means giving it energy and continuing to program it. Destroying a faithful and reliable servant is foolish. A thoughtform is a small packet of condensed psychic energy. Like all energy, the thoughtform can be programmed to carry out specific tasks and/or directed to travel to a target area. The success of the thoughtform is dependent upon the strength of the mind and soul of its creator.. A weak thought form will quickly dissipate, accomplishing nothing. Powerful thoughtforms, when neglected can wreak havoc. Energy feeds on energy and a thought form that is several weeks old will have absorbed all kinds of different influences, emotions and energies from its surroundings. This might appear amusing to some, but the mutated thought form has often been known to reappear in the locale of its creator, only to wreak havoc, due to the outside energies it has accumulated."
On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 9:58 PM, 'Gerecht Ror' gr.r@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  On 02/05/2018, 13:51 "Jennifer Williams jennifer197424@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  will thank youI

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 4:14 PM, jessica stonewhite bringiton79@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:   Go to JoyofSatan.org , click on the Satanic Witchcraft link, then click on Death Spells.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back