Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Helping for love

starguy29

Ok this might be a little personal or off topic, but I need someone's advice or help in a getting a girlfriend. There's this girl at my school I would like to talk to but I'm a shy and timid guy when it comes to girls. I didn't have a good father figure, so I never really knew how to talk to girls. And since Venus is in retrograde, I can't do a love spell to help me out. Can anyone give me some advice on how I would talk to this girl? Most of the time I see that she doesn't really talk to anyone in the classroom, pretty sure she has no boyfriend. But I'm very nervous, any help would be appreciated. :)

Talking to women is not something you need to study in the Himalayas. High Priest Mageson gave an excellent explanation here: http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post21538.html#p21538

"I note some guys complain about not being able to get a girlfriend. To be honest its really easy to get a chick. Most of what holds a guy back from this in their own mind. The insane example is the guy who flipped out in College town. He could have had two chicks on each arm if he got past the mental barriers he put up. The reason the so called jerk gets chicks is because he simply walks up and talks to them in a normal, cool, friendly, and self confident manner. I had a friend who was the master at getting chicks this is all he did. Its not some esoteric science you need to study in the Himalayas. If you just want to have fun and go crazy get several girl friends at once. Its easy.

The fact is thought from experience the more you date if your looking for something more then just dating. Its gets real fast as to the situation."

You can use the runes ANSUZ or URUZ or the Sanskrit mantra MUNKA to break down mental barriers and free yourself from hangups.

How to Obliterate Your Saturn
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic15507.html

Thanks this will be very helpful for me and my wild mind. I'll just do a little research on the runes so I would know how to use them. Also, I'll definitely need to read the one about the obileration of my Saturn for many reasons. Thanks again! 
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back