Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help

emogirltorn333

i'm new to all this. ive read about it and have felt some connection
with it, but id like to learn more about it and i dont kno how except
on here so can any1 talk with me about it please?

Hi.

The connection feels almost as if u have a purpose, right?

www.joyofsatan.org

Read the site.

Ask questions here. We'll be more than glad to help.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emogirltorn333"
<emogirltorn333@... wrote:
i'm new to all this. ive read about it and have felt some connection
with it, but id like to learn more about it and i dont kno how except
on here so can any1 talk with me about it please?

yeah uh am try to open my crown but i need to know if it suppose to
give u like sharp pain in my third eye area?

I some times have those sharp pains when some entity is in my
room/next to me.

Also,you get that sharp pain when the kundalini gets to your 6th
chakra.Did you feel a very big amount of heat then/pain or smth else?
Do tell!

i dont know what to do my perents want to go to a church. and thay know that somthings up with me. dose ennybuddy know where to find a satanic place in grants pass i could attend. or somthing. i dont realy know how to be satanic. and i whant some satanic or gothic freinds but i dont know how to get them. whats going to happen to me if i go to that fucking church! so this is what i realy need FREINDS SATEN HELP. PLEASE SOMBUDDY HELP ME THX.BETH

<td val[/IMG]Ill be your freind! I live in ohio though... just concentrate and try to not let their perverted "worship" and "praise" get to you. I laugh when they pray(quietly) but just ignore them all. if i still lived in S.E. ohio...there is alot of Satanic Practice down there. Hail Satan!

--- On Sat, 4/11/09, bethisme <bethisme@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] help
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 10:06 PM

i dont know what to do my perents want to go to a church. and thay know that somthings up with me. dose ennybuddy know where to find a satanic place in grants pass i could attend. or somthing. i dont realy know how to be satanic. and i whant some satanic or gothic freinds but i dont know how to get them. whats going to happen to me if i go to that fucking church! so this is what i realy need FREINDS SATEN  HELP. PLEASE SOMBUDDY HELP ME THX.BETH

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

ok um i did the dedication rite but there r enimey entity z fallowing me and try to contact me what do i do

okay i am 14 years old and i have ben an atheist for quite a while now. but recently i have ben reading and researching everything i can about satanism and i dont know it just feels so right, i know that deep in my heart i love satan and i want to serve him regardless of what i believed before. im just kind of scared tho because its so hard to know whats right. im so confused about a lot of things, im afraid that if i accept satan that i wont be good enough for him. im a very logical person and i just need proof that satan is real, like a personal expierence or something. i realllly really want to live my life for satan cause i know that this is right and it just feels real. please if i could talk to someone who understands satanism.

ok so my family is xian and they force me to go to church. im dedicated to father but ive noticed that a small part of my thinking is going back to being xian. im thinking its because of the ammount of xian exposure. ive felt very very distant from father lately and i do want to be a satanist. is there some way i can re connect with father or something. i'll do anything to feel his grace again

Well, i assume if you spend time thinking of Satan, and other such things - even small things, say, making your cell background an inverse pentagram - would probably help. Assuming you use your cell phone a lot.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Lauren M <laurenrmac@... wrote:
  ok so my family is xian and they force me to go to church. im dedicated to father but ive noticed that a small part of my thinking is going back to being xian. im thinking its because of the ammount of xian exposure. ive felt very very distant from father lately and i do want to be a satanist. is there some way i can re connect with father or something. i'll do anything to feel his grace again

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lauren M" <laurenrmac@... wrote:
i was kinda in the some position your in when i first dedicated. my mom might not of been so strict as your parents, but im not so sure about that. there would be some nights where i would sleep over my friends house so i didnt go to church the next morning lol. i also would do meditations everyday. i seem to think that meditation helps to have faith or still believe in Father Satan. when i stopped meditation i felt like i wasnt a satanist even though i believed in Satan, so i think meditation is very important. Also when there was any kind of praying even today when im around people who are praying i think of Satan and dont even pay attention to what the people are saying. I also sleeped in church most of the time.

i am very new to satanism and wish to read the satanic bible. If anyone knows of a store ect. in south africa possibly near johannesburg where i could buy one or could i just get it at a library. Any help would be appreciated.

Our kind of Satanism has nothing to do with the Satanic bible. The Satanic bible is atheistic, but we know Satan to be real. So, you don't need it, just read JoS site, the Lost Book of Enki and Franz Bardon's books.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ruvanefriebus" <ruvanefriebus@... wrote:

i am very new to satanism and wish to read the satanic bible. If anyone knows of a store ect. in south africa possibly near johannesburg where i could buy one or could i just get it at a library. Any help would be appreciated.

Well I've been really trying to open my third eye...I did the meditation but I can't see anything and not only that but whenever I try to see anything it's blurry (even my dreams are blurry) so any help here would be appreciated.
Also I have to go to meetings twice a week and I'd really like to have some fun and a suggestion was using these kind of bats but I don't know how to.
Thanks and all hail enki!

ok i live in a xian household so im forced to go to church and pray and all that stuff. last year i had an odd encounter with Lord Beelzebub, who turned out to be my guardian. anyway the encounter turned out making me more sensitive to the astral world i just havent had any idea on how to learn to use that skill. out of habit when i was scared i prayed to jesus. i am dedicated to Satan and i know and physically feel that christianity is wrong. i was wondering how do i reconnect with Satan? after much practice ive broken my habit. should i re dedicate? im honestly ready to accept him now. I thought i was earlier but i feel it now. im ready. Also please nobody jump on me about my former habit, i came asking for help as you see. i know my habit was displeasing to father i swear on my soul im ready to be a true satanist. it was just a habit you try breaking a 19 year old habit while being dragged back and forth to a church every sunday

yeah ummm i have a questionfor anybody that wants to answer sooo yeah ummm how exactly am i supose to get a guardian demon??? im new at this sooo i relly need help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back