Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help!!!

saahirah_belladonna

Hello everyone.... I've been absent for quite some time on here due to life circumstances...
Anywho Im back and I'm asking for some help from anyone who wishes to give it. I feel like I've lost my way spiritually like I'm starting from scratch again.... I just don't know where to begin!!! Any advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. I have decided meditating is probably the first way to get back into things but I'm struggling even to do that.

So Im now asking for a little help and advice..... what do I do now?

Daily Meditations, yoga and exercise. Even if you don't feel like it, just get it done. Even as much as 30 mins a day is better than none.

I don't know where you were up to in meditations previously, so perhaps taking some time to go back to the Meditations section on the JoS and looking at what you think you're up to. If you're not sure, then start from the beginning. Some breathing exercises, foundation meditation and some yoga. Build your way up from there.

The key is consistancy, to make sure you're working at it every day. Don't get lazy, get rid of that part of yourself. Just get off your ass and get it done. Even if it means staying up half an hour later, or sacrificing a bit of leasure time out of your day. Get it done.

Once you get into the routine of it, you will fall into the habbit and it will be harder for you to fall back in meditations. This is the same with yoga and exercise. Then you'll start to wonder how you ever lasted without doing it daily.

Just keep a strong head and be persistant.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" wrote:

Hello everyone.... I've been absent for quite some time on here due to life circumstances...
Anywho Im back and I'm asking for some help from anyone who wishes to give it. I feel like I've lost my way spiritually like I'm starting from scratch again.... I just don't know where to begin!!! Any advice you may have would be greatly appreciated. I have decided meditating is probably the first way to get back into things but I'm struggling even to do that.

Welcome back! IMO if you are dedicated already then you just need to do a ritual to Satan and tell Him how you feel.As also if you have done the chakra openings then it is unnecessary to do the openings again but you do need to start empowering them again.And don't forget to start your breathing meditations, asanas and other important Yoga exercises daily also to get your souls energy flowing again.  Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2013 9:10 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Help!!!

<td val[/IMG]Breathing exercises, in my opinion, are the best. They can be done before bed as a way to relax, and in the morning as a way to become alert faster. Most of these can be done anywhere silently, so maybe on your commute to work or school. Do these just to get used to and in the habit of deep relaxation. Work your way into going into a trance. Pretty soon, meditation will become an easy and natural part of your day, and hopefully you'll find it relaxing and fun. Another benefit to the breathing exercises is that they help with raising energy in general. They will open you up to feeling energy. As you progress and trances become a little easier, you could start empowering the chakras. Start by opening them if you haven't already, then follow the full chakra meditation. This actually doesn't take as much time as you'd think with all there is to read. Bottom line, meditation shouldn't be a chore. Is eating a chore? Walking? Laughing? No, it's good for you and is often fun. HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
HAIL AZAZEL HAIL SATAN'S PEOPLE
HAIL OUR HEROES AND GODS - Lexibtyr [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Feb 7, 2013 3:10:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello everyone.... I've been absent for quite some time on here due to life circumstances...

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Also,from personal experience and the experience of many people,if you do your daily routine for 21 days straight,the habit will become a part of you and from that point doing the meditations and breathing exercises will become the most natural habit for you,you won´t even hesitate at doing it,like we do with every day routine(like taking a shower,having breakfast,washing teeth,etc).(Sorry for that comparation,it´s just as an example},Hope this helps.Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!!

--- On Fri, 2/8/13, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Help!!!
Date: Friday, February 8, 2013, 7:16 AM

Daily Meditations, yoga and exercise. Even if you don't feel like it, just get it done. Even as much as 30 mins a day is better than none.

I don't know where you were up to in meditations previously, so perhaps taking some time to go back to the Meditations section on the JoS and looking at what you think you're up to. If you're not sure, then start from the beginning. Some breathing exercises, foundation meditation and some yoga. Build your way up from there.

The key is consistancy, to make sure you're working at it every day. Don't get lazy, get rid of that part of yourself. Just get off your ass and get it done. Even if it means staying up half an hour later, or sacrificing a bit of leasure time out of your day. Get it done.

Once you get into the routine of it, you will fall into the habbit and it will be harder for you to fall back in meditations. This is the same with yoga and exercise. Then you'll start to wonder how you ever lasted without doing it daily.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "saahirah_belladonna" wrote:

[/TD]

Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Help!!!
Sent: Fri, Feb 8, 2013 5:54:41 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Also,from personal experience and the experience of many people,if you do your daily routine for 21 days straight,the habit will become a part of you and from that point doing the meditations and breathing exercises will become the most natural habit for you,you won´t even hesitate at doing it,like we do with every day routine(like taking a shower,having breakfast,washing teeth,etc).(Sorry for that comparation,it´s just as an example},Hope this helps.Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!!

--- On Fri, 2/8/13, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
Date: Friday, February 8, 2013, 7:16 AM

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "saahirah_belladonna" wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD]

To: ewarner63@... <ewarner63@...; [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Help!!!
Sent: Fri, Feb 8, 2013 7:32:03 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]Breathing exercises, in my opinion, are the best. They can be done before bed as a way to relax, and in the morning as a way to become alert faster. Most of these can be done anywhere silently, so maybe on your commute to work or school. Do these just to get used to and in the habit of deep relaxation. Work your way into going into a trance. Pretty soon, meditation will become an easy and natural part of your day, and hopefully you'll find it relaxing and fun. Another benefit to the breathing exercises is that they help with raising energy in general. They will open you up to feeling energy. As you progress and trances become a little easier, you could start empowering the chakras. Start by opening them if you haven't already, then follow the full chakra meditation. This actually doesn't take as much time as you'd think with all there is to read. Bottom line, meditation shouldn't be a chore. Is eating a chore? Walking? Laughing? No, it's good for you and is often fun. HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH

<td val[/IMG]   Hello everyone.... I've been absent for quite some time on here due to life circumstances...

[/TD]
[/TD]

To: ewarner63@... <ewarner63@...; [email protected] <[email protected]; briangibbons20@... <briangibbons20@...;
Sent: Sat, Feb 9, 2013 12:27:47 AM

<td val[/IMG]
<td val[/IMG]I can hardly get into a trance without them, I'm so high strung lol. HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
To: ewarner63@... <ewarner63@...; [email protected] <[email protected]; lexibtyr@... <lexibtyr@...;
Sent: Sat, Feb 9, 2013 12:25:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]I can hardly get into a trance without them, I'm so high strung lol. HAIL LORD SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH
To: ewarner63@... <ewarner63@...; [email protected] <[email protected]; lexibtyr@... <lexibtyr@...;
Sent: Sat, Feb 9, 2013 12:25:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL ASTAROTH

[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Brian, if you and these others are having trouble getting into the routine or habbit of daily meditation, and sticking to that routine. I would suggest taking in the element of Earth, and or working on the base and bottom chakras. These rule stability and consistance, being grounded. I am naturally of the Earth element, so this comes to me quite quickly. Just a tip for those who are struggling to keep a routine of meditation/exercise/yoga.

There will come days when you just can't get it right, when meditating wont work for you, you can't 'feel it'. These days come and go, and they're best to just get through and get on with it. Don't let it drag you into a stink hole. Instead, just let it pass, shrug it off and continue on the next day. Just take a break, take a breather, occupy yourself with something else for an hour or so, then try again.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

only wish that was true for me it's been over 4 years for me and it still has not become an actual habit yet.And from others on this group I have spoken with they are still struggling with it.Only wish it was that easy.But it has been my experience that I still fuck up at times.Be the enemy of just life it is something I have to work on daily.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Sent: Mon, Feb 11, 2013 3:49:46 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Brian, if you and these others are having trouble getting into the routine or habbit of daily meditation, and sticking to that routine. I would suggest taking in the element of Earth, and or working on the base and bottom chakras. These rule stability and consistance, being grounded. I am naturally of the Earth element, so this comes to me quite quickly. Just a tip for those who are struggling to keep a routine of meditation/exercise/yoga.

There will come days when you just can't get it right, when meditating wont work for you, you can't 'feel it'. These days come and go, and they're best to just get through and get on with it. Don't let it drag you into a stink hole. Instead, just let it pass, shrug it off and continue on the next day. Just take a break, take a breather, occupy yourself with something else for an hour or so, then try again.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons wrote:

only wish that was true for me it's been over 4 years for me and it still has not become an actual habit yet.And from others on this group I have spoken with they are still struggling with it.Only wish it was that easy.But it has been my experience that I still fuck up at times.Be the enemy of just life it is something I have to work on daily.

[/TD]

Thanks for the tip! Greatly helped.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

Brian, if you and these others are having trouble getting into the routine or habbit of daily meditation, and sticking to that routine. I would suggest taking in the element of Earth, and or working on the base and bottom chakras. These rule stability and consistance, being grounded. I am naturally of the Earth element, so this comes to me quite quickly. Just a tip for those who are struggling to keep a routine of meditation/exercise/yoga.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

Something here might help too. When I do any yoga asana wich needs me on one leg, my balance improves when I focus on my solar chakra.

If this doesn't help you, try another chakra out before you totally write me off. :D

Hail Satan and ALL of the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

Thank you everyone for taking the time out to reply. I am taking the advice and the last couple of days I have been starting to het into a routine. I still am a long way off but it's a start! Thanks again!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

Thanks for the tip! Greatly helped.

HAIL SATAN!!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back