Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help

Ash1

How would i go about focusing energy into a physical form.

Sent from my iPod

Very difficultly. You would need alot of power and an aura of great strength and a willpower to match. I would suggest pursuing all other aspects of power meditation before expecting to get results from this.

Ave Satanas! Hail to his Victory!

you'd probably need an assload of energy, as energy isnt all that dense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pqkiller" <ivyissexy69@... wrote:

Very difficultly. You would need alot of power and an aura of great strength and a willpower to match. I would suggest pursuing all other aspects of power meditation before expecting to get results from this.

Ave Satanas! Hail to his Victory!

I'm going to have to agree with everyone else here.

In order to produce energy into a physical manifestation such as an object, it would require insane amount of energy, I could even see lesser Gods having difficulty with creating a physical substance from energy, although I can't quite say for sure, maybe the Gods/Demons have completely mastered that technique.

If you are completely Hellbent on creating energy into a physical substance might I suggest consulting Father Satan on the exact methods you'll need, but for the most part my guess would be, your going to need a lot.....A LOT of focus and visualization on the object that you are wishing to create from energy, then your going to need an insane amount of energy to forge the object.

Good luck on your endevours!
-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash <ashletsdance@... wrote:

How would i go about focusing energy into a physical form.

Sent from my iPod

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Skyler Marshall <undeadsoldier61@... wrote:
I need help with the ritual to deicate my soul to satan. Im 15 years old and something is stoping me from doing the ritual because my family is with me more than usual or when my mom was looking through my stuff and found some of ritual supplies you know the information papers that had all the demons info. on them so i had to get rid of them but one day I caught a break I was home alone but I was about to deicate to my soul to satan but I prick my left index finger and no blood came out I kept trying to get blood out of my finger but it wont bleed I even try to cut it with a knife in my kitchen but it won't even cut my skin so what should I do?
use a razor but becarefull with that

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ivacy.html

What!? How can it happen? Are you sure that you stab deep enough or was knife sharp enough? A didn't mean to be rude, but is this some prank? I mean, what you say is contradict whith all laws of Nature. You are not bloodless, nor man of steel :)   Try again.     Hail Satan!

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 6:21 AM, Skyler Marshall <undeadsoldier61@... wrote:

Late at night, when your parents are sleeping, or you can be alone in your room?

Get a razorblade. That will work. GENTLY AND LIGHTLY cut your skin in a place that will not threaten your life...say, top of your arm or fingertip.

Razor blades work.

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Skyler Marshall <undeadsoldier61@... wrote:

I need help with the ritual to deicate my soul to satan. Im 15 years old and something is stoping me from doing the ritual because my family is with me more than usual or when my mom was looking through my stuff and found some of ritual supplies you know the information papers that had all the demons info. on them so i had to get rid of them but one day I caught a break I was home alone but I was about to deicate to my soul to satan but I prick my left index finger and no blood came out I kept trying to get blood out of my finger but it wont bleed I even try to cut it with a knife in my kitchen but it won't even cut my skin so what should I do?

When i did my ritual the same thing happened to me at first, but it rly isnt tht hard to get the blood out. First you dont rly need a knife or a razor you can do it with just a sharp needle, you just need to make sure u prick deep enough, you dont need to go through ur whole finger with this, just prick the skin hard and SQUEEZE the blood out from the tip of ur finger. That was the trick for me
Hope this helps! Hail SATAN!

I am young and am looking for power more then anyone can imagine.
Please if theres anything i can do to gain it im more then willing.
thanks

thanks

There are no shortcuts read the JOS website, have you dedicated to Satan? This is your choice...but you won't get far without him, and he is not a charity he helps you help yourself.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scatorus1010@..." <scatorus1010@... wrote:

thanks

Please I'm a beginner and I want to ask if signing the name in the blood means I should use my blood to sign signature using the blood or writing the name itself using the blood with stick or dry pen?

You can either write your full name, or do a signature. If you're having trouble getting enough blood, even just your initials will be fine. This needs to be your own blood. It is recomended to use a dry pen/stick/pin to write as this will be neater, rather than a large smugde.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ymcmf" <ymcmf@... wrote:

Please I'm a beginner and I want to ask if signing the name in the blood means I should use my blood to sign signature using the blood or writing the name itself using the blood with stick or dry pen?

You can do it with a needle, stick, pen whatever you like. You write just your name in blood.Hail Satan!

I salute you in the name of our only God FATHER SATAN. i have been amember of jos its now two years.but i hav'nt any ritual or even how am supposed to pray and worship our father.i have tried all websites but still i've not got want i want..pliz ma brothers help,coz i've too love for this.
HAIL SATAN.........¡
----------
Sent from my Nokia

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Senyonga William masolo" <senyongawilliammasolo@... wrote:
I salute you in the name of our only God FATHER SATAN. i have been amember of jos its now two years.but i hav'nt any ritual or even how am supposed to pray and worship our father.i have tried all websites but still i've not got want i want..pliz ma brothers help,coz i've too love for this.
HAIL SATAN.........¡
----------
Sent from my Nokia
HI try and Google in Satan's Honour

Good Day,

Sorry for any inconvenience, but I'm in a terrible situation. I came down here to Abu Dhabi, Dubai for a program, last night on my way back to my hotel room I was beaten and robbed at gunpoint, my wallet and other valuables were stolen off me, leaving life safe. My luggage is still in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment on outstanding bills I owe. I contacted my bank (E-mail) for a wire transfer but it has proven almost Impossible to operate my account from here as they made me understand international transactions take 7 working days to be effective which i can't wait. I need you to help me with a loan to pay my hotel bills and get my self home. I will reimburse you soon as I get back Home. I will appreciate whatever you can assist me with. Let me know if you can be of help.

Regards,
Harold G. Barh

I am convinced this guy is nothing short of infiltrator ,asking for financial help .

Hail Father Satan

Okay thanks, how can I get closer to him for help?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "Ekenna Nduka agbara.emal@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:30:42 -0700To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Help
  I am convinced this guy is nothing short of infiltrator ,asking for financial help .

Hail Father Satan

No way right?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "illuminati_john@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:05:20 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Help
  Okay thanks, how can I get closer to him for help?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "Ekenna Nduka agbara.emal@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:30:42 -0700To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Help

Hail Father Satan

hey! im not asking for financial assistant, all i want is you to help me how to join...i didnt say you give me money, or u r just one of a scam trying to fool people just to make money!!!!

On Thursday, August 27, 2015 8:44 PM, "illuminati_john@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

No way right?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "illuminati_john@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:05:20 +0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: Help
  Okay thanks, how can I get closer to him for help?Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "Ekenna Nduka agbara.emal@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:30:42 -0700To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Help

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back