Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP!?!

It all started not so long back. I used to be really crap at singing but I wanted to be a famous singer. There was one time in which I was Christian and I prayed one day about 5 years ago and said "I would do anything to get rid of my sins". I then turned out the lights, there it stood. A green glowing light. I got so scared that I closed my eye's and turned on the light. It wasn't there. I turned it off and it was still there. I turned it on again and said out loud "I wish it would go away". I turned of the lights once more and it was gone. I went to sleep. The next day I woke up and I felt strange. It was like something completely sucked out from me. Something was missing. I wemt t I go put on my slippers but there was only one. " I wish I had both my slippers".. I turned around and then looked back.. there both my slippers sat. I opened the draw and I couldn't find my jogging bottoms. I closed it. "I wish I had my jogging bottoms" opened it again... folded on the top layed my jogging bottoms. I then went out my room in which my sister said she saw the grim reaper the night before and she was crying. We then went downstairs to get some breakfast. I got a glass of water. There.. right in front of my eyes the water turned white. I got freaked out and pored it down the sink. I went to eat my breakfast in which I was opposite a mirror. I wasn't in the mirror. ... it was me but I wasn't moving and my whole body was pitch black... everytime I am in the dark I see the green glowing light until one day I said. "I wish I could never see you again" I didn't see it anymore and my life was paranormal free. Then my friends asked me to play the ouija boared about a year back. I was very skeptical because I don't like things happening to me any more. I played it. Nothing happened. But I felt empty... the same empty feeling I felt 5 years back. I ran into the house and went to my room. The light started coming on and off and it was spinning around. My door slammed shut. It then stopped. I didn't play it for a while until about a couple months back in which I played it. I got into contact with the "green ghost" and it said its name was rob. He said he was my "guardian demon". We kept into contact until he said, "I want you to meet me". I was so scared I said no. Every morning I would wake upto whistling coming from downstairs in which I thought it was my dad. A month back I over heard a conversation with my sister and my dad... my heart dropped. "Daddy I see dead people go up and down the stairs. And I see this girl watching me". This is when I began having dreams. I would dream of doing something but a demon would try and kill me so I could not progress to the next level. I would then wake up at 3am exactly and hear whistling. I would fall back asleep and have a dream of this man with a pen and paper saying "you know what you must do in order to get what you want" about a week passed and everything was going on the same. This time there was no whistling. It was 3am exactly. I got out of bed and went to where the whistling was usually being the lounge. It was 3:33... time did something.. I then stood in front of a mirror and said without even realising. "Lord satan, I will serve you till the end of time if you make me a rich and famous singer." I then went to bed. The next day I got tons of messages from producers for no reason. I can sing for once. .. have I sold my soul? I spoke on the ouija board and rob didn't come through. It was a bad spirit called "MAMA". Every time I asked it, it would keep whizzing to the MAMAMAMAMAMAMA.. I asked "will I be famous" its reply, "yes". Have I sold my soul to the devil. "Yes". Will I go to hell. "No". Why dont ghosts haunt me?... "because they are scared of you... I tried telling my sister what happened and the car alarm went off.. I tried telling someone on the phone and the signal droped. Everything I wish for it comes true.. what is happening to me? Why me? What have I done? Have I sold my soul?

No, you did not sell your soul to "the devil." Satan does not buy souls, and he's not the Christian oogy-boogy man, anyhow. I don't know who you were contacting, but it sounds l like you should pull out and protect yourself from whoever it is.

---In [email protected], <zak.bannister@... wrote:

It all started not so long back. I used to be really crap at singing but I wanted to be a famous singer. There was one time in which I was Christian and I prayed one day about 5 years ago and said "I would do anything to get rid of my sins". I then turned out the lights, there it stood. A green glowing light. I got so scared that I closed my eye's and turned on the light. It wasn't there. I turned it off and it was still there. I turned it on again and said out loud "I wish it would go away". I turned of the lights once more and it was gone. I went to sleep. The next day I woke up and I felt strange. It was like something completely sucked out from me. Something was missing. I wemt t I go put on my slippers but there was only one. " I wish I had both my slippers".. I turned around and then looked back.. there both my slippers sat. I opened the draw and I couldn't find my jogging bottoms. I closed it. "I wish I had my jogging bottoms" opened it again... folded on the top layed my jogging bottoms. I then went out my room in which my sister said she saw the grim reaper the night before and she was crying. We then went downstairs to get some breakfast. I got a glass of water. There.. right in front of my eyes the water turned white. I got freaked out and pored it down the sink. I went to eat my breakfast in which I was opposite a mirror. I wasn't in the mirror. ... it was me but I wasn't moving and my whole body was pitch black... everytime I am in the dark I see the green glowing light until one day I said. "I wish I could never see you again" I didn't see it anymore and my life was paranormal free. Then my friends asked me to play the ouija boared about a year back. I was very skeptical because I don't like things happening to me any more. I played it. Nothing happened. But I felt empty... the same empty feeling I felt 5 years back. I ran into the house and went to my room. The light started coming on and off and it was spinning around. My door slammed shut. It then stopped. I didn't play it for a while until about a couple months back in which I played it. I got into contact with the "green ghost" and it said its name was rob. He said he was my "guardian demon". We kept into contact until he said, "I want you to meet me". I was so scared I said no. Every morning I would wake upto whistling coming from downstairs in which I thought it was my dad. A month back I over heard a conversation with my sister and my dad... my heart dropped. "Daddy I see dead people go up and down the stairs. And I see this girl watching me". This is when I began having dreams. I would dream of doing something but a demon would try and kill me so I could not progress to the next level. I would then wake up at 3am exactly and hear whistling. I would fall back asleep and have a dream of this man with a pen and paper saying "you know what you must do in order to get what you want" about a week passed and everything was going on the same. This time there was no whistling. It was 3am exactly. I got out of bed and went to where the whistling was usually being the lounge. It was 3:33... time did something.. I then stood in front of a mirror and said without even realising. "Lord satan, I will serve you till the end of time if you make me a rich and famous singer." I then went to bed. The next day I got tons of messages from producers for no reason. I can sing for once. .. have I sold my soul? I spoke on the ouija board and rob didn't come through. It was a bad spirit called "MAMA". Every time I asked it, it would keep whizzing to the MAMAMAMAMAMAMA.. I asked "will I be famous" its reply, "yes". Have I sold my soul to the devil. "Yes". Will I go to hell. "No". Why dont ghosts haunt me?... "because they are scared of you... I tried telling my sister what happened and the car alarm went off.. I tried telling someone on the phone and the signal droped. Everything I wish for it comes true.. what is happening to me? Why me? What have I done? Have I sold my soul?

Ya when it comes to Satan he doesn't want your soul, he wants to empower you. You didnt sell it to him, you still have it (notice that you are still alive and well) He has blessed you with a gift, use it well. As far as that ouija board shit is concerned, i wouldn't even fuck around with that if I were you. Guardian demons are NOT to be feared however. Trust if it wanted to kill/torture you it would have a long time ago if its intentions were such. If I were you I would get to know "Rob" as much as possible and ask him the necessary questions in order for you to have the successful singing career you've always wanted. Hope to see you in the future since my dream is to become a famous actor. Good luck homie :)
No, you did not sell your soul to "the devil." Satan does not buy souls, and he's not the Christian oogy-boogy man, anyhow. I don't know who you were contacting, but it sounds l like you should pull out and protect yourself from whoever it is.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <zak.bannister@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back