Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help.

..Hail Satan!! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/sepenti ... dates.html
that should help you access frozen material.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orionwhite9" <orionwhite9@... wrote:

Whenever i try to learn about "The foundation of magick and handling energy" from JoS by clicking on it, it says that the page is frozen. I really want to learn this, can anyone give me a link that works please?

This is the JoS link: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN!

I can access that site - but the first link on the Foundations of Magick - it says that website is NOT available. Willffully it can get fixed soon!~  ~ Hail Satan ~
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orionwhite9" <orionwhite9@... wrote:

Whenever i try to learn about "The foundation of magick and handling energy" from JoS by clicking on it, it says that the page is frozen. I really want to learn this, can anyone give me a link that works please?

This is the JoS link: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN!

..Hail Satan!! Go to the main JoS site page and click on the Updates at the top. just follow the instructions there, it will have the link to click.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:

I can access that site - but the first link on the Foundations of Magick -
it says that website is NOT available.

Willffully it can get fixed soon!~

~ Hail Satan ~
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 10:53 AM, blackkat_411 <[email protected]:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "orionwhite9" <orionwhite9@
wrote:

Whenever i try to learn about "The foundation of magick and handling
energy" from JoS by clicking on it, it says that the page is frozen. I
really want to learn this, can anyone give me a link that works please?

This is the JoS link:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... agick.html

Thank you.
HAIL SATAN!

Hi, I'm new to this. Please don't criticize me. I need help with worshiping Satan. I don't know how. Please help me. Thanks.

Its okay. No criticism here. We are here to help those who have found Satan. Read the joyofsatan.org website. Learn an take your tie to understand. If you have any questions on it this is what the yahoogroups are here for. Welcome.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 4:03 PM EDT Christopher wrote:

Hi, I'm new to this. Please don't criticize me. I need help with worshiping Satan. I don't know how. Please help me. Thanks.

Thank you so much.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Its okay. No criticism here. We are here to help those who have found Satan. Read the joyofsatan.org website. Learn an take your tie to understand. If you have any questions on it this is what the yahoogroups are here for. Welcome.

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 4:03 PM EDT Christopher wrote:

Read the Joy of Satan Website!~
http://www.joyofsatan.org/ 
Everything you need to know is freely and readily all available on the website there--^ !~ 
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I] 

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Christopher <pimpc216@... wrote:

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

A while ago I read about grey death energy but I now I can't find it on the JoS website. If anyone can please help and tell me how to use grey death energy. Or you can leave me a link, that'll be helpful. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Best thing I have found is to wait till they are asleep and then surround their aura with it.Or you can even do it while you are looking at them like I use to do to my abusive x.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help.
Sent: Sat, Sep 8, 2012 12:04:50 AM

<td val[/IMG]   A while ago I read about grey death energy but I now I can't find it on the JoS website. If anyone can please help and tell me how to use grey death energy. Or you can leave me a link, that'll be helpful. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

[/TD]

One more question. If it isn't a bother, I went into the link and I wanted to know, is killing with the aura different/seperate from the 10 steps? To make it more clear, is the 10 steps and killing with the aura different techniques/ways?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... 3%82%c2%a0 This is the one I used.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 7:04 PM

A while ago I read about grey death energy but I now I can't find it on the JoS website. If anyone can please help and tell me how to use grey death energy. Or you can leave me a link, that'll be helpful. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]No bother there are many different ways to destroy.

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help.
Sent: Sat, Sep 8, 2012 5:50:25 PM

<td val[/IMG]   One more question. If it isn't a bother, I went into the link and I wanted to know, is killing with the aura different/seperate from the 10 steps? To make it more clear, is the 10 steps and killing with the aura different techniques/ways?

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.html    This is the one I used.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 7:04 PM

HAIL SATAN!!
[/TD]

I don't know if this is appropriate to ask brian, And this was not originally not my post, If it is against this yahoo group I apologize, I was wondering What exactly happens when you use grey energy? I know it is destructive energy. I live with a psycho girlfriend myself. How should I use it? What happened when you used it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Best thing I have found is to wait till they are asleep and then surround their aura with it.Or you can even do it while you are looking at them like I use to do to my abusive x.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

One thing I did was,at the time I worked with my x at Walmart.So every time I would see her on the floor,I would visualize gray or dark energy around her.But the spell I did was I went to our local seminary,and got some fresh grave dirt from a new grave.Then I went home and made a poppit,and filled it with the dirt.Then I did a standard ritual,and then I buried it in my back yard, as it deteriorates she is suppose to also.But I think I ruined it by opening my big mouth,and also thinking about it too much.But I had just did my dedication a couple of months before,so I was very new at the time.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 4:33 PM

Can you tell me how you did it so I can get an idea?

No bother there are many different ways to destroy.

One thing I did was,at the time I worked with my x at Walmart.So every time I would see her on the floor,I would visualize gray or dark energy around her.But the spell I did was I went to our local seminary,and got some fresh grave dirt from a new grave.Then I went home and made a poppit,and filled it with the dirt.Then I did a standard ritual,and then I buried it in my back yard, as it deteriorates she is suppose to also.But I think I ruined it by opening my big mouth,and also thinking about it too much.But I had just did my dedication a couple of months before,so I was very new at the time. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2012 6:10 PM

I don't know if this is appropriate to ask brian, And this was not originally not my post, If it is against this yahoo group I apologize, I was wondering What exactly happens when you use grey energy? I know it is destructive energy. I live with a psycho girlfriend myself. How should I use it? What happened when you used it?

Best thing I have found is to wait till they are asleep and then surround their aura with it.Or you can even do it while you are looking at them like I use to do to my abusive x.

Thank you for the hint. And by poppit, you mean puppet, right?

One thing I did was,at the time I worked with my x at Walmart.So every time I would see her on the
floor,I would visualize gray or dark energy around her.But the spell I
did was I went to our local seminary,and got some fresh grave dirt from a new grave.Then I went home and made a poppit,and filled it with the
dirt.Then I did a standard ritual,and then I buried it in my back yard,
as it deteriorates she is suppose to also.But I think I ruined it by
opening my big mouth,and also thinking about it too much.But I had just
did my dedication a couple of months before,so I was very new at the
time.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hi Brian,
Burying it is great. 
I was told years ago that if you want to keep something close to you, bury it in the backyard. For example, the remains of money/wealth work might be nice to burry there. I think burying it in general is a pretty powerful thing to do.
Another way to go is to get the graveyard dirt like you did, then make the poppit with it, charge it and name it your x, then take a bury it in a graveyard asking the spirits there to get her and keep her with them. 
I've also gone out into the ocean where it is very deep and bound the item to a heavy weight - drowned it, then buried it at sea. 
Don't know if you'll get this since my writings don't seem to be making it through here usually. 

On Sep 10, 2012, at 10:50 AM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

One thing I did was,at the time I worked with my x at Walmart.So every time I would see her on the floor,I would visualize gray or dark energy around her.But the spell I did was I went to our local seminary,and got some fresh grave dirt from a new grave.Then I went home and made a poppit,and filled it with the dirt.Then I did a standard ritual,and then I buried it in my back yard, as it deteriorates she is suppose to also.But I think I ruined it by opening my big mouth,and also thinking about it too much.But I had just did my dedication a couple of months before,so I was very new at the time.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<td val[/IMG]I do like the ocean idea.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Help.
Sent: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 4:49:54 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi Brian,
Burying it is great. 
I was told years ago that if you want to keep something close to you, bury it in the backyard. For example, the remains of money/wealth work might be nice to burry there. I think burying it in general is a pretty powerful thing to do.
Another way to go is to get the graveyard dirt like you did, then make the poppit with it, charge it and name it your x, then take a bury it in a graveyard asking the spirits there to get her and keep her with them. 
I've also gone out into the ocean where it is very deep and bound the item to a heavy weight - drowned it, then buried it at sea. 
Don't know if you'll get this since my writings don't seem to be making it through here usually. 

On Sep 10, 2012, at 10:50 A[/IMG]briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Fro[/IMG]pimpc216@...
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]No poppit read the SATANIC WITCHCRAFT section.

Sent: Mon, Sep 10, 2012 6:45:05 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Thank you for the hint. And by poppit, you mean puppet, right?

One thing I did was,at the time I worked with my x at Walmart.So every time I would see her on the
floor,I would visualize gray or dark energy around her.But the spell I
did was I went to our local seminary,and got some fresh grave dirt from a new grave.Then I went home and made a poppit,and filled it with the
dirt.Then I did a standard ritual,and then I buried it in my back yard,
as it deteriorates she is suppose to also.But I think I ruined it by
opening my big mouth,and also thinking about it too much.But I had just
did my dedication a couple of months before,so I was very new at the
time.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

[/TD]

Quick question, what element is ether/akasha? I'm currently on a meditation that requires me to invoke the element ether/akasha and I don't know what element that is. Please help me if you can. Thanks.

I'm just curious as to why you're doing a meditation that you don't understand? Or at least. Why you haven't gone and looked for the answer before begining the meditation. It just isn't logical to me.

JoS people! Its all there.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pimpc216" <pimpc216@... wrote:

Quick question, what element is ether/akasha? I'm currently on a meditation that requires me to invoke the element ether/akasha and I don't know what element that is. Please help me if you can. Thanks.

Seriously, there's no need to insult me. I'm just doing each power meditation in it's order and i reached the one I just asked about. I just want to know what element is ether.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hecktic_shadow" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

I'm just curious as to why you're doing a meditation that you don't understand? Or at least. Why you haven't gone and looked for the answer before begining the meditation. It just isn't logical to me.

JoS people! Its all there.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "pimpc216" <pimpc216@ wrote:

Hi  I am from india, I have a person who always involving in my personal matter and very disturbing.How to cast a curse and make him leave my neibhourhood as he stays in rented house.i realy realy hate him. I want to cast a spell to destroy him also make him leave my please.  pls Help ( Hail satan) Our true god.  

The best revenge is LIVING WELL
Cheers
On 04/12/13 08:11, josuah Joseph wrote:
Hi

I am from india, I have a person who always involving in my personal matter and very disturbing.
How to cast a curse and make him leave my neibhourhood as he stays in rented house.
i realy realy hate him.

I want to cast a spell to destroy him also make him leave my please.

pls Help ( Hail satan) Our true god.

Use runes or do a binding spell http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Spell.html or rip his energy http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... pping.htmlThere are many ways to take revenge. ;)

Στις 9:43 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2013, ο/η darkciqrian <darkciqrian@... έγραψε:
  The best revenge is LIVING WELL
Cheers
On 04/12/13 08:11, josuah Joseph wrote:
Hi

I am from india, I have a person who always involving in my personal matter and very disturbing.
How to cast a curse and make him leave my neibhourhood as he stays in rented house.
i realy realy hate him.

I want to cast a spell to destroy him also make him leave my please.

pls Help ( Hail satan) Our true god.

Are you a pro? If you are then please check this out. Here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.html please don't fool around.. and it's ''Satan''. It's a name, use caps to show some respect. Good luck. \m/

So hi. I'm not sure about how to summon Asmodeious. Can somebody help me? Please?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back