Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

!!!HELP!!!!

Charles1

Ok I've been doing my meditations and opened all my chakras now but recently I have bren getting like tingling feelings all over me especially when I touch people do you know what it is anyone?

Hail Satan!!

increased sensitivity to energy and awarness and it is from increased bio-electricity i would say that its a good thing

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, December 25, 2009 1:21:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] !!!HELP!!!!

Ok I've been doing my meditations and opened all my chakras now but recently I have bren getting like tingling feelings all over me especially when I touch people do you know what it is anyone?

Hail Satan!!

well to me any way it is  magical energy or energy we can use an direct in any way we choose or you choose i mean its a good thing this fealing now try directing this energy twords something like what ever you choose in a way its power depending some times its a being like a demon trying to contact you or some thing else

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Charles" <fratbrattravis@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!
I agree with the previous replies...its just a heighten sensitivity
nothing to worry about...:) Hail Satan!

Jana

<td val[/IMG]You're gaining power through your senses! You will soon start to feel things on another plane; stay with it and carry on, you're doing good![/B]   --- En date de : Mer 30.12.09, ancientsoulm8 <mysweettot@... a écrit :
De: ancientsoulm8 <mysweettot@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Re: !!!HELP!!!!
À: [email protected]
Date: Mercredi 30 Décembre 2009, 3h30

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Charles" <fratbrattravis@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

I agree with the previous replies...its just a heighten sensitivity
nothing to worry about...:) Hail Satan!

Jana
[/TD]

It is completely normal. In fact sometimes when people touch me they say they receive a painful shock though I feel no static or anything else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Charles" <fratbrattravis@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back