Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP!

whaleylori88

I have been tring to ask questions for the Joy of Satan Adult group and can not get through to communicate. Can someone tell me what is going on here?

You have been trying to ask a question?What is your question?  And what do you mean by    *what is going on here*?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 4:10:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HELP!

I have been tring to ask questions for the Joy of Satan Adult group and can not get through to communicate. Can someone tell me what is going on here?

i am really confused about one thing what does satanism say about life after death.....i mean.....what do we belive what RHP beliefs that we will go heaven or what???? some satanist told me is better to reign in hell than serve in heaven he says we belive we will become kings in hell is this true are we really??????

On the JoS website it says we will be reincarnated to try and complete Magnum Opus again if we failed at it in the life before

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Sikander Khan <ksikander93@... wrote:
  i am really confused about one thing what does satanism say about life after death.....i mean.....what do we belive what RHP beliefs that we will go heaven or what???? some satanist told me is better to reign in hell than serve in heaven he says we belive we will become kings in hell is this true are we really??????

We will be put in the place the almighty satan has created called paridice.

Sent: Sat, October 30, 2010 2:18:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HELP!

Please get the abrahamic religion's mindset out of your mind, Satanism is not a part of them. We don't get punishment or reward for our deeds after death.

Satan reincarnates people, or sometimes they stay in Duat for sometime until they reincarnate. And yes, reincarnation is proven true, you can see your past lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sikander Khan <ksikander93@... wrote:

i am really confused about one thing what does satanism say about life after
death.....i mean.....what do we belive what RHP beliefs that we will go heaven
or what???? some satanist told me is better to reign in hell than serve in
heaven he says we belive we will become kings in hell is this true are we
really??????

mr sikander khan it is the quote of john milton and satanism is the one stream which shows the clear way and i accept the words of kikesmasher71

Sent: Sun, October 31, 2010 12:48:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP!

Please get the abrahamic religion's mindset out of your mind, Satanism is not a part of them. We don't get punishment or reward for our deeds after death.

Satan reincarnates people, or sometimes they stay in Duat for sometime until they reincarnate. And yes, reincarnation is proven true, you can see your past lives.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sikander Khan <ksikander93@... wrote:

i am really confused about one thing what does satanism say about life after
death.....i mean.....what do we belive what RHP beliefs that we will go heaven
or what???? some satanist told me is better to reign in hell than serve in
heaven he says we belive we will become kings in hell is this true are we
really??????

No info on the jos site about abaddon anybody able to enlighnten me o his sighn, sigil, planet etc someone reply please

HAIL SATAN!

What do you do and how do you handle it when your family is made up of Xians and Muslims and they find out you're a satanist and hold you at a distance and almost bully you because of it? I have always been close with my family and don't want to lose the relationship with them but can't handle the criticism any more. HELP PLEASE!

@siearramontez I'm sorry for what you're going through. One option might be to do an awakening on them. Another might be to use a thought-form, all of this depends on how advanced you are, of course.

Sadly, another option might just be to walk away. It's not easy but the enemy has so many deeply brainwashed, no amount of your own efforts might ever get through.

Y'know, as I'm typing this, I'm reminded of how you might also simply envision Father Satan's sigil and ask Him for help with your problem.

The Goddess Agares might also be very helpful, as she runs off enemies.

I hope the best for you.

Hello,
This is serious. You must NOT let other people know that you are a Satanist cause most of them will be afraid and you will have big trouble (at school, university etc).If your family already knows, try to convince them that it was just something that you were experimenting on and now you stopped or something like that. Our True Father Satan will understand especially if you are under 18 years old.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

@siearramontez - the fact that you are close to them doesn't mean THEY want to be close to you.

If you are family oriented, keep in mind that it can be channelled to your offspring, as your present family is under the jewish curse.

Do use no.state's advice, definitely, but keep in mind that jews did their best to break the Human, destroying, among other things, the basic social unit - family.

HS!

In answer to how long I have been a satanist... It's only been a year and I just recently began to work on meditations to broaden my astral mind so I can create a temple. Thank you all so much for the advice I think I will ask Father Satan for guidance when I get the chance. I also will convince them that I was only experimenting... I started that and it's working so far but mom still teases me about not believing in god. I just feel like I'm turning my back on my religion when I tell them I am not apart of it even though I am. I embrace the fact that I am and actually love that I am. It makes sense too me. I just began telling people I'm a spiritual polytheist and that seems to work. I know my loyalty is with Father Satan I just feel as though I'm not being as loyal as I should when I lie about it to others. My boyfriend says that feeling and struggle can be natural for someone who just became a Child of Satan and that it will go away with time. He is himself and helped me make the commitment. Thank you all for the advice... HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hello,

It is quite natural at least in my opinion, to feel bad if you tell that you deny our True Father Satan, even for so important issue, but in time it will just become natural to hear weird things from Christians and just not answer them so you do not reveal yourself.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hm, apparently you are misunderstanding the idea of signing your name in blood. Which I totally understand. The enemy through whatever means tries to make such things look sadistic, and or wrong usually through Hollywood. Jews own Hollywood so it's only natural that they would put out anything, and everything in the book to make just this simple thing, among many other things about humanities Original Gods, and Original Ways.

Long story short, the signing your name in blood is a bond, and a return to our True Father Satan. It's not something fucked up, or a sacrifice like typical RHP drivel makes it out to be, especially the worst of them all xianity.

You're by birth rite, his daughter. We're all his kids, he did make us. Think of it like this, the whole blood brother thing except it goes far deeper than that.

https://web.archive.org/web/20021027122 ... ATION.html

If you cannot bring yourself to dedicate yourself to Father Satan, then you have two options, think about it some more, or don't do it period if you're against the idea. But, know this, you can not, and will not be a Satanist if you do not do the Dedication Ritual.

give it some thought. I'm not trying to scare you away.

There is really no other way. This ritual establishes a bond with Satan in that you are willing to shed blood for what you believe in. I have said this many times, try flossing vigarously until blood comes out and use that for your signature. It will hurt a little less with this. You CANNOT be a spiritual satanist if you don't perform this ritual, keep in mind that it is permanent so you only need to do it once unlike xian baptism.

I've read posts on here where people are told that it's ok to not use blood (I would not accept it myself though) and I've read (somewhere not necessarily JoS) that you can also use your saliva as it also contains your unique DNA for identification on the astral.
I personally used my blood and got good results within a few days.
Hail Satan!

That is disrespectful to use fucking saliva..... you need to use BLOOD that has the DNA. Also the cutting of yourself is symbolic of your dedication to Satan. Back in the day we would swim through fucking hungry crocodiles...... so this is light weight compared to that. 

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:07 AM, "lord.kayle1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've read posts on here where people are told that it's ok to not use blood (I would not accept it myself though) and I've read (somewhere not necessarily JoS) that you can also use your saliva as it also contains your unique DNA for identification on the astral.
Hail Satan!

okay

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:02 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

That is disrespectful to use fucking saliva..... you need to use BLOOD that has the DNA. Also the cutting of yourself is symbolic of your dedication to Satan. Back in the day we would swim through fucking hungry crocodiles...... so this is light weight compared to that. 

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 9:07 AM, "lord.kayle1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Why would Satan, who is our father, expect us, his children, to swim through crocodiles and shed blood to prove ourselves to him?  He created us so that we proves ourselves to him?  That does not sound logical to me.
If someone could please give me a normal, non hostile explanation, I would greatly appreciate it.

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 2:02 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

The crocodiles were fed. But the initiate wouldn't know they were entirely fed. Back in these Ages, reality was far more ruthless than it is today. Bravery and strength had to be attanined at all costs. Also, this does not display anything negative, as because this is also symbolic as in the need to have strong faith in the face of adversity.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

thank you.

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 8:15 PM, "hoodedcobra666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The crocodiles were fed. But the initiate wouldn't know they were entirely fed. Back in these Ages, reality was far more ruthless than it is today. Bravery and strength had to be attanined at all costs. Also, this does not display anything negative, as because this is also symbolic as in the need to have strong faith in the face of adversity.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

It's to show you are serious and committed. Like doing something to show you I can do anything, thus I am powerful. That's what Satan wants. He wants to see that your 100% ready for anything. This is a small trial. A test if you will. As well as a formality. It's a 1 time thing.

A quote from Yoda. "Not try, you do! Or....do not...there is no "try"

It's a simple explanation. If you can't do it. You won't be able to handle what's to come. There is no weakness in Satanism. Your ether all in, or fold.

Every on can do it. I'm a wimp when it comes to blood and pain. But I did it. So can you.

The only time you can get away with no blood is that if you have a serious medical conditions where doing so could be dangerous. If that was the case. You could do it with an all natural animal parchment. With a traditional ink and feather. But that should be only if the above is ture. Because that's cowering out of it. Makes you feel weak and your road will be harder.

Satan understands if your can't for health reasons but still make the gesture, with some effort.

If there is no health problems. Then it's an excuse to to yourself.

If your serious, just do it when your ready and get then get through it.

Do or do not, there is no try my friend :p

how can i make cool money can you help me
On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 7:49 PM, dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There is really no other way. This ritual establishes a bond with Satan in that you are willing to shed blood for what you believe in. I have said this many times, try flossing vigarously until blood comes out and use that for your signature. It will hurt a little less with this. You CANNOT be a spiritual satanist if you don't perform this ritual, keep in mind that it is permanent so you only need to do it once unlike xian baptism.

I have been a Satanist for a few years, but I live in the "Bible Belt" where my religion is highly frowned on. I want to be a better servant than I am, but I have no guidance. I was introduced to JOS through an ex-boyfriend and once reading the site I finally felt peace in my soul and knew this was where I belonged. We have long since parted ways so I really am here left to wonder what I can do to better serve. I was raised menonite so all of my religious background is from that. I need a mentor I guess is what I'm looking for. If anyone out there could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Satanism is NOT about servitude. It is about attaining spiritual enlightenment, immortality and GODhood through decades of meditation in order to become truly independent.
Only the jewish cults of death are about "servitude"Satanism is about freedom and rebellion against tyranny, to become independent and self empowered!
Read the JoS before making stupid statements like this.Joy of Satan

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 3:17 PM, "diannecarter89@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have been a Satanist for a few years, but I live in the "Bible Belt" where my religion is highly frowned on. I want to be a better servant than I am, but I have no guidance. I was introduced to JOS through an ex-boyfriend and once reading the site I finally felt peace in my soul and knew this was where I belonged. We have long since parted ways so I really am here left to wonder what I can do to better serve. I was raised menonite so all of my religious background is from that. I need a mentor I guess is what I'm looking for. If anyone out there could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back