Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help

can anyone contact me please..? i would need some help by an experimented satanist....

If you feel comfortable doing so, you can state your problems on these groups. 

On Friday, October 9, 2015 8:01 PM, "fe_fe64@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone, i am Rares and i'm new, i'm here bcs i desperatlly need help, i'm in serios troubles and if anybody could contact me that would be great, please help me...

I'm totally new and I can't really understand the stuff about meditations.....Also, is it possible to be able to perform meditations without any basics? (you know, like breathing or gathering energy, something like that)And what is chakras? I've read it about three times and I still don't get it.....(maybe there's something wrong with my English, I don't know)Anyway, I desperately need help! I don't know what to do.....I need someone to guide me.....Please help me.

chakras see in google...
whatever, I real need help for meditation
my mind is full of shits and visions from enemies and fucking creations

Ave Satanas

Please help, I don't know if this is ment to be happening but when I try the breathing exercises I go into a weird trance for a while, is this normal?

Hi all
First i should say that English is not my primary language and sorry for any mistake.
Lets start with some basic information about myself, Im 17 years old and also i've done dedication ritual and sadly my parents are muslim!!. I used to be an Atheist till i found satan and meditation.
I started meditation (opening the third eye) less than 2 weeks but recently i had some strange exprinces which scared shit out of me , few days ago about 4 AM i was sleep but not like always i think i was in deep trance state i was aware of everything around me, i have picture on my room's wall and i was starring at it then suddenly i found there is a text on it , there was wrriten "Satan Is The Ruller Of Fallen World (Hell) " i said to myself: i dont wanna go to fallen world immediatly after saying that i heard alot of sounds in my head like white noises , Conversation between people , screaming, i couldnt undrestant what they say i was totally paralyzed, i was in this situation for less than 5 minutes then suddenly pulled out of that state and then everything went back to normal but it didnt finish few days later in early night i was lying in bed and then suddenly there was something like explosion in front of my face , something like explosion of Gas , it had sound and light and everytime it happend i were pulled out of sleep and then almost immediatly i fell asleep again it happend more than 5 times.
Its really bothering me and scare shit out of me, i cant concentrate on studying anymore ,i dont know why it happens and how i can stop it.
I appreciate any help and waiting for replay.Thanks

HAIL SATAN

Hey, I think that might be a msg telling you to dwelve deeper into Satanism & learn more about it. I am 20 & new as well so your not alone. We can help each other in our spiritual journey. 
??? HEIL FATHER SATAN!! ???

Sent from my iPhone 
On Nov 4, 2015, at 3:47 AM, hsm1391@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi all
First i should say that English is not my primary language and sorry for any mistake.
Lets start with some basic information about myself, Im 17 years old and also i've done dedication ritual and sadly my parents are muslim!!. I used to be an Atheist till i found satan and meditation.
I started meditation (opening the third eye) less than 2 weeks but recently i had some strange exprinces which scared shit out of me , few days ago about 4 AM i was sleep but not like always i think i was in deep trance state i was aware of everything around me, i have picture on my room's wall and i was starring at it then suddenly i found there is a text on it , there was wrriten "Satan Is The Ruller Of Fallen World (Hell) " i said to myself: i dont wanna go to fallen world immediatly after saying that i heard alot of sounds in my head like white noises , Conversation between people , screaming, i couldnt undrestant what they say i was totally paralyzed, i was in this situation for less than 5 minutes then suddenly pulled out of that state and then everything went back to normal but it didnt finish few days later in early night i was lying in bed and then suddenly there was something like explosion in front of my face , something like explosion of Gas , it had sound and light and everytime it happend i were pulled out of sleep and then almost immediatly i fell asleep again it happend more than 5 times.
Its really bothering me and scare shit out of me, i cant concentrate on studying anymore ,i dont know why it happens and how i can stop it.

HAIL SATAN

This indicates you are beginning to piss of the enemy: each time a new Satanist Dedicates his/her Soul, the enemy is upset and always try to scare people with methods similar to what happened to you.
It happened to me when I was new immediately after Dedicating. In some days (asking for Satan's protection while beginning my Meditations) this crap went away and I felt protected agains similar attacks. Don't give up and continue Meditating as now you are protected by Satan, and the enemy cannot touch you (infact the only thing they can do is trying to scare you).

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 01:47:28 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help

Hi all

HAIL SATAN

Hi all,

My name is abbi a high school teacher . I teach sciences but I have had much love for Satan in all my life and quite frankly I see his great in put in human life tha Jewish god.
When I was growing up I used to hear communications from no where especially one when a vehicle was  just a about to hit a young girl by the road. This and many other would leave me confused!

Later  on in life I started thinking it was perhaps metaphysics but now I believe it is the demons of hell that talk to me. In fact one witchdoctor told my  late mother when I was young and in my  presence that I would be  one of their own when I grow up.

I think this is the  time but  I'm new here, I know no one else here and in my country  Kenya. I thirst for skills  such as meditation but I don't know how to go about it!

I need urgent help as a bigginer.

HAIL SATAN !

Welcome. As was mentioned you should read over and study the Joyofsatan website for the basis of your satanic knowledge. The groups are here for you support as well. Be patient with yourself and take the time to open yourself to Satan and work towards your spiritual advancement. This will benefit you on so many levels.
Joyofsatan.orghttp://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:11 AM, "njagindwiga25@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi all,

My name is abbi a high school teacher . I teach sciences but I have had much love for Satan in all my life and quite frankly I see his great in put in human life tha Jewish god.
When I was growing up I used to hear communications from no where especially one when a vehicle was  just a about to hit a young girl by the road. This and many other would leave me confused!

Later  on in life I started thinking it was perhaps metaphysics but now I believe it is the demons of hell that talk to me. In fact one witchdoctor told my  late mother when I was young and in my  presence that I would be  one of their own when I grow up.

I think this is the  time but  I'm new here, I know no one else here and in my country  Kenya. I thirst for skills  such as meditation but I don't know how to go about it!

HAIL SATAN !

@ Shannon ...is there any initiation rituals or prayers I should to or be done to me? This is connection to a post I had read here where one priestess had to offer certain prayers for a new member at 4am? Kindly, I need them so that the enemy can keep off from me. I also want to thank everyone who have shown concern in replying my emails. I love you beautiful children of our Lord SATAN. HAIL SATAN!
On 11 Nov 2015 03:17, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Welcome. As was mentioned you should read over and study the Joyofsatan website for the basis of your satanic knowledge. The groups are here for you support as well. Be patient with yourself and take the time to open yourself to Satan and work towards your spiritual advancement. This will benefit you on so many levels.

High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:11 AM, "njagindwiga25@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hi all,

HAIL SATAN !

Wow! I'm just about to make my personal commitment to my creator Satan. Thank you so much for the link! I'm not sure if I will get a black candle but I'm hopeful to get a red or blue one. I feel a little excited and happy. HAIL SATAN! On 11 Nov 2015 09:23, "Absalom Njagi" <njagindwiga25@... wrote:
@ Shannon ...is there any initiation rituals or prayers I should to or be done to me? This is connection to a post I had read here where one priestess had to offer certain prayers for a new member at 4am? Kindly, I need them so that the enemy can keep off from me. I also want to thank everyone who have shown concern in replying my emails. I love you beautiful children of our Lord SATAN. HAIL SATAN! On 11 Nov 2015 03:17, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:11 AM, "njagindwiga25@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hi all,

HAIL SATAN !

Woot! Woot! About to have another Brother to the family! 
You reply here when you are done!! So we can congratulate and welcome you in!!!

Yes big Brother I did it yesterday soon after I posted it here. I now feel great after doing the ritual. I'm glad my system is deprogramming itself from the lies of nazarene .
My life is not gonna be the same again after accepting my Father Satan to be my Lord and protector in all my endeavors.
I know for sure one day I will be the one giving valuable pieces of advice here. As for now I'm reading a lot of JOS information on the blog and I'm finding almost all answers there.
May our Lord Lucifer bless abundantly you who have contributed to all that online information. Just wish there is a place where we can be congregating occasionally. I love you all. HAIL SATAN!
On 12 Nov 2015 17:06, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Woot! Woot! About to have another Brother to the family! 
You reply here when you are done!! So we can congratulate and welcome you in!!!

See usually new people ask for help, not talk about their contribution. You seem to really know your way around the office. Did you take the virtual tour before you got here or are you an ex employee? 
 Either way it seems I struck a cord, which is kinda funny because a new person would ask what I meant, not immediately go on the defensive. I just find your responses odd.

one more thing, how do i put a picture on myself here`? and really i dont understand anything riht now :p how do i see when someone has answered in the group?

can u help me i dont understand this.. where can i read what i write here, how do i see when someone has answered, and finally how do i put a picture there? i'm new and from sweden so u know if my english is bad! Peace & love bella

Not sure if you are looking for Candy-Candy forum or what, here we are Satanists, we don't post any picture or personal detail, have you read the rules?

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 03:21:21 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help

can u help me i dont understand this.. where can i read what i write here, how do i see when someone has answered, and finally how do i put a picture there? i'm new and from sweden so u know if my english is bad! Peace & love bella

first of all, hey guys, sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand my question.so, i have one question about the al-jilwah, who is this "Adam" satan is talking about? is this Adam from genesis? if yes, what parts of genesis arent lies? where can i read more about the true creation?      hail satan!

I had this same question.  I think (I'm going off of memory here.) that Adam is one of Satan's biological sons. And since all Aryans can be traced back to Satan, by Satan saying "children of Adam"He means Aryans.HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Nov 22, 2015, at 10:45, "malucas.lucas@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
        first of all, hey guys, sorry for my bad english, i hope you can understand my question.so, i have one question about the al-jilwah, who is this "Adam" satan is talking about? is this Adam from genesis? if yes, what parts of genesis arent lies? where can i read more about the true creation?      hail satan!

ok sorry no i'm just here to learn and read.. and if i would find someone to talk to about all this thats a big plus! but i just didn't really get how it works here. 

On Friday, November 20, 2015 5:41 PM, "'S.S. 666' s.s.666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Not sure if you are looking for Candy-Candy forum or what, here we are Satanists, we don't post any picture or personal detail, have you read the rules?

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 03:21:21 -0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help

I need help too

I always feel the presence and of Satan and his Demons. And even bought a Ouija and it was communicating very well now the planchette just wants to leave the board. And what ever Demon is always present wants to move my arms. And don't know what any of this means.

I have discovered you all's website and I truly believe. However I am very new to everything as in truly performing meditations, rituals, and things of such sorts. Instead of being on my own for learning specific things I hope that I can find a bit of guidance.

I will accept all advice, suggestions, and learning's. What I use and find helpful is only up to me.

Hello, I am also new to this group too. I have for many years studied the occult and has always lead me to our father Satan. Today I found the JOS website amd am very impressed with them. After reading it for any hours I am now finally ready to follow through with dedication of myself to our Lord. As I was reading the meditation amd Chakra readings I am now wondering if I will have troubles with meditating and alignment and how will I know if I'm doing it correctly. Has anyone reached out to you yet about any of this, after reading what you wrote I thought I would ask you. Thanks, victoria
HAIL SATAN

@victorianoel929. Yes, you might have some difficulty at first. Everything is difficult until you get better at it. Everything.

Then again, you just might find you're very, very good at whatever you try your best at.

Hail Father Satan!

So I've been diagnosed with ADHD and the want to put me on fucken anti-depression pill. Wtf. I'm not depressed but yet they say it'll help me. What do I do.

Hail Lord Satan
Hail Lucifer and all the Gods of Hell

Tell them to fuck off. ADHD is fake.Tell them you're NOT buying their drugs and they can go fuck themselves for trying to scam you.

On Monday, February 29, 2016 12:14 PM, "jmcmillon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I've been diagnosed with ADHD and the want to put me on fucken anti-depression pill. Wtf. I'm not depressed but yet they say it'll help me. What do I do.

Hail Lord Satan
Hail Lucifer and all the Gods of Hell

Seriously now, what kind of unintelligent advice is this? While anger is justified and of course these people need to fuck off, you don't get diagnosed with something, even fake and then go to a tantrum to not take pills. This is obviously so dumb, that its beyond imagination. Better next time soak your tongue in your brain before talking, because small advice over the groups can either save or ruin lives. Real lives of real people. If this guy follows your advice, they will face serious consequences.

Now, just stay calm in all this. If you are forced to take this filthy crap, do not swallow it. If you are forced, pretend you are taking it, even faking you are happier and that sort of thing. Obviously they are trying to scam you. Put an aura of protection around yourself and be strong. Do NOT go into any tantrum or mindlessly react, as this might cost you. People have ended up in nuthouses or prisons not because they are insane inherently, but because they lost their temper on the wrong time, at the wrong place, in the wrong way or with the wrong person, for the wrong reasons. Be SENSIBLE. You do NOT need to get into needless quarrels, place yourself in dangers you can avoid, or resort to stupid and illegal actions. Point blank. Our choices make us, so make wise and intelligent ones. This goes to everybody.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

One last note. Satanists, use your minds. Like literally. Get down to it and make stuff happen, because you CAN do it, unlike anyone else who cannot do stuff compared to you. Use your minds, in all levels. Try to pivot your lives in the best way possible. This is another thing Satan wants from his followers and for good reasons.

I dont quite understand why you ask this question here.
I signed in in this group today and I allready see people using this group as some kind of insider cult that should tell everyone how to do stuff.
This cant be Satans intention.

And my advice for you is that you should decide yourself or ask Satan for help if really necessary, noone knows your situation better then you, Satan and the Demons do.

Thanks for the advice I'm definitely not taking these pills for sure. Idk why I even considered it. I will not let these motherfuckers control my life. I'm on day 3 of my 40 day meditation program and I will not stop for anything or anyone. Thanks so much.

Hail Satan
Hail lucifer and all the Gods of Hell

Don't allow them to put you on medication. It will fuck with your mind and allow it to become more vulnerable to attack...fuck those meds, all you need is Satan and his guidance.

Hey I've had more dealings with these psychiatry goons than most. EVERY single one of them was a jew and a lying piece of shit without exception.The last one I was forced to see before joining the ARMY tried to say I had ADHD and a bunch of other crap and then when I CALMLY told her she's just like the rest of the quacks in her profession who are only in it for the money and to go fuck herself she tried to say I had "anger issues".
So then I again CALMLY said "anger issues? I'm angry because you're trying to scam me and peddle drugs and IM the bad guy?"Then I mocked her for a bit and walked out the door.
Got hired into the National Guard a month later and the entire session was wiped from record since I called these kikes on their bullshit CALMLY while telling them to fuck off.
So yes you CAN tell them off as long as you do it calmly and if you can mock them with satire and sarcasm in a calm manner they can't do shit to you and it makes them pull their hair out! xD
So yes I DO know how to deal with these lying kike scum.

On Tuesday, March 1, 2016 5:52 AM, "toyas2015@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Don't allow them to put you on medication. It will fuck with your mind and allow it to become more vulnerable to attack...fuck those meds, all you need is Satan and his guidance.

Hail satan,i'm iranian & i need help some body to learn me how can i becam a reall satanist . In iran i can't find any lodge or some body to help me. If someone can help me,send me mail on yahoo or instagram
Yahoo : mahdi20momen@...
Instagran : satanist_satan
Reall i need help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back