Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help

Block* god I am typing so amateur, in like 50 texts
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 5:37 PM, Lucian Obsidian <lucianobsidian666@... wrote:
Hail Satan!
Satan*
i had someone film it who is without and thought I may have offended satan, but my relationship with satan is real and my aura can l\block any mockery to sanctify my ritual.

Please can anyone tell me which moon phase and moon sign and the rune I can use in a spell to pack an enemy away from my premises. Any help will do. Thanks. Heal Enki
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Warning to our family there is a site that calls it self exposing joy of satan ministies that claims to show Joy of Satan to be false, this is a lie as i have had experinces and made great progress in the meditations provided by JOS.   My experinces have been nothing more than positive, also this guy places a link to another group, seems like poaching to me.   I leave you with this why would any member of JOS provide any of the extensive information on meditations and constructive information if this were false.   Answer they would not, but as they have well then.   This guy is in it for him self, alot like the christians ect, i have been a victim of there biggetry. HAIL SATAN FOR EVER true GOD and Father to us all.

Yeah, I believe it's a yahoo e-group. Saw it one time browsing. It's kinda pathetic at this point.

Let them do as they wish, but not even a dint willoccur.

Also the hand mudra i used seemed to have an effect, my arms ached at the end of the Meditation   SATAN IS FOREVER   HAIL THE DAEMON GODS OF HELL HAIL SATAN.

After meditation i feel this huge lump in my chest. And some times i can't even breath properly...
I thought it would pass with time but generally i feel so namb after meditation. And oh.
I was also startled out of a trance...it wasnt so deep but it damn hurt alryt ..Not just my head...but my entire body...i can't find the right words to express the pain!!
I thought i was going to be alone for the day but mom came out of know where en banged the door!! Now you can imagine.
I have to meditate witb a terrible headache... What's causing the lump in my chest???
I mean its like something really heavy!! Hail Satan
Hail all hell Bless the jos administration

I don't know about that lump... What meditations do you do? Anything too advanced maybe?Have you tried breaking the enemy link? Or maybe, someone's attached to your heart chakra and causing you this lump?
Eh, there could be any reason, I do not know... :OAbout breaking the enemy link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U (at minute    7.24).About cutting off links with people you know: http://twinss-r.tumblr.com/tired (eh, scroll down down... You will read "So what is the solution to this?" underlined)    

But anyway, I suggest you to do lots of aura of protection. Also use the rune Algiz. :)

Στις 2:51 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2015, ο/η "Ameixing Lyf lyf948@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

After meditation i feel this huge lump in my chest. And some times i can't even breath properly...
I thought it would pass with time but generally i feel so namb after meditation. And oh.
I was also startled out of a trance...it wasnt so deep but it damn hurt alryt ..Not just my head...but my entire body...i can't find the right words to express the pain!!
I thought i was going to be alone for the day but mom came out of know where en banged the door!! Now you can imagine.
I have to meditate witb a terrible headache... What's causing the lump in my chest???

Nothing advanced ...breathing exercises en Hp Hooded Cobras meditation. Am trying to work generating energy to give a way for the poweres of hell but idk...may be am doing it wrong?? And nah...i dnt think its the enemy(id feel it) its the meditations!!!
On Feb 18, 2015 12:37 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I don't know about that lump... What meditations do you do? Anything too advanced maybe?Have you tried breaking the enemy link? Or maybe, someone's attached to your heart chakra and causing you this lump?
Eh, there could be any reason, I do not know... :OAbout breaking the enemy link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U (at minute    7.24).About cutting off links with people you know: http://twinss-r.tumblr.com/tired (eh, scroll down down... You will read "So what is the solution to this?" underlined)    

But anyway, I suggest you to do lots of aura of protection. Also use the rune Algiz. :)

Στις 2:51 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 17 Φεβρουαρίου 2015, ο/η "Ameixing Lyf lyf948@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] έγραψε:

I too have a question. I tried astral projection again but the main thing I can't figure out is as I relax am I trying to almost fall asleep and then turn my chakras like a doorknob while falling deeper into that state and just let it kick in or do I have to be more forceful?
I'm just not sure if I'm supposed to give them that quarter turn and then let go or if I have to do something else but I felt closer to it the more I felt like I was falling asleep while still focused....

HAIL SATAN!

last night i woke up at like 2 am, and i was feeling electrified sort of , i taught something bad was going to happen to me. it was there for like an hour. I havent dedicated yet, i wrote down the ritual also , but i dont know if father satan is mad at me, why is this happening i feel weak :(
Can anyone ask father satan and tell me please , what should I do ??

You are being attacked by enemy spirits. Dedicate immediately. Satan never attacks us. Only the enemy spirits do

On Friday, April 10, 2015 10:48 PM, "demonhail123@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

last night i woke up at like 2 am, and i was feeling electrified sort of , i taught something bad was going to happen to me. it was there for like an hour. I havent dedicated yet, i wrote down the ritual also , but i dont know if father satan is mad at me, why is this happening i feel weak :(
Can anyone ask father satan and tell me please , what should I do ??

Father Satan certainly IS NOT mad at you. I dunno where you got that impression. As for feeling like electricity was all over your body(I think..?) Not sure what to say about that one.

Just Dedicate when you're ready.

Hello, Today i had very strange experience. I'll try to explain what happend. I've been dreaming about being in the deepest part of the ocean, like the bottom and i was a fish, which had to swim to the surface. As i was swimming, there was this narrator, speaking more and more as i was going towards the surface.  His words were "There is more and more danger as you go towards the surface". And "They have too many eyes". Then i saw some weird fishes with a lot of eyes, and suddenly darkness surrounded me, and i guess the dream ended.

NOW THIS IS WHAT HAPPEND TO ME. I felt myself lifing up, like someone picked me up and started carrying me. I reached the middle of my room, and at this point I wasn't scared, but I felt more confused so I started calling for my mom, and after 2 seconds, i felt my body being dropped on the bed, and then i opened my eyes, and it was the end. Now I know about astral projection, but this was different, like there was someone lifting me. Please can you explain what this was, and was this related to the dram at all.

If you're "trying to sell your soul" you're probably in the wrong group because we have nothing to do with trades/buying/selling of any souls nor is that possible.

Who the fuck approved this topic?

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 4:39 PM, "drigsloks@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Okay. Can someone help me I'm trying to sell my soul

<td val[/IMG]I don't usually swear on here but why the fuck would you ask this? Did you not read the main page that explained just about everything? We don't 'sell' our souls. We dedicate them so that we can become immortal. Obviously you are new so read the damn website before you post stuff like this. This would offend any satanist.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
At Jul 30, 2015, 6:59:36 PM, fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Who the fuck approved this topic?

On Wednesday, July 29, 2015 4:39 PM, "drigsloks@... [JoyofSatan666]" wrote:

Okay. Can someone help me I'm trying to sell my soul
[/TD]

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=8bdi6jgqjq3k4#     When I write "[/B]<em>Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.[/B] </em><em>I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."[/B] </em>on a piece of paper, do I have to write the whole thing in blood or in pen? Also, when it asks me to sign my name in blood, where do I sign it? At the bottom of the paper?
Thank you.

You write that paragraph in ink, you sign your name (in blood) where it says (state your full name). Good luck on your dedication :) HAIL SATAN!!!

No need to write the whole praye in blood!
You only have to write your name in blood as a signature; I think you can sign at the bottom of the prayer - however don't stress yourself with the smallest details, the most important thing in dedications are your WILL to do this that you have in the earth (Satan can see this) and respect for Father Satan.

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 05:09:31 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=8bdi6jgqjq3k4# 
   When I write "[/B]<em>Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.[/B] </em>
<em>I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."[/B] </em>on a piece of paper, do I have to write the whole thing in blood or in pen? Also, when it asks me to sign my name in blood, where do I sign it? At the bottom of the paper?

Thank you.

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I have recently dedicated my soul to Father Satan. My first question is, how does Father inform me that I am seen as one of his? My second question is, how can I speak with Father Satan and what must I de before it, how do I address him, what way should I speak to him, ect.? It's things like these I need help with. My third question is, once I've dedicated, what to do I do now? I've EXTENSIVELY looked through the JoS website but I'm not that comprehensive, you see, so I don't know if I should meditate first, summon demons or speak to Father. I am lost and I would really appreciate your help. :) I sincerely apologise if I'm asking the very basic questions. Thank you.
Hail Satan!

@crow If you did the dedication to the best of your ability and with a sincere heart and you're not a jew, then you're in.

Hail Satan and welcome!

As for talking with Satan, the easiest way is to visualize His sigil and just talk to Him naturally but respectfully. He knows you better than you know you so, there's no point in putting on airs.

And, definitely NEVER even try lying to Him.

Next? There's a 40-day program put together by HP Hooded Cobra which many have found helpful. I think it's in the files section here or under Satan's library on the JoS site.

Again, welcome!

Well as long as you have no jewish blood in you, you're fine :) Not everyone feels something when they dedicate. You talk to Father Satan by imagining his sigil in your mind, I address him as Father Satan when I talk to him but it's whatever feels right for you. If you go to Satans library and go to a link called High Priest Hoodedcobras 40 days self empowerment program, start that and you'll be fine :)

1. You will feel his energy.
2. Just reach out and say hey Father Satan, but don't depend on your telepathy. Go by feelings.
3. Don't worry about telepathy or summonings. MEDITATE.

Hello and welcome, congratulations for your Dedication.
Take a look to JoS website, Rituals area, you will find the standard Satanic Ritual that is the way you can communicate with Satan at the best.
What you should tell him is personal... it depends on you. Whatever! Satan came here on the Earth, and gave us our Souls and created our DNA genetically, so he is basically our Father. You may talk to Him like you would talk to a honest, comprehensive and caring Father!
You will receive some signs from Satan most likely, this might require some time, but they manifest like coincidences, strange occurences, etc. - just be open

Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 04:58:36 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help

Hello Brothers and Sisters. I have recently dedicated my soul to Father Satan. My first question is, how does Father inform me that I am seen as one of his? My second question is, how can I speak with Father Satan and what must I de before it, how do I address him, what way should I speak to him, ect.? It's things like these I need help with. My third question is, once I've dedicated, what to do I do now? I've EXTENSIVELY looked through the JoS website but I'm not that comprehensive, you see, so I don't know if I should meditate first, summon demons or speak to Father. I am lost and I would really appreciate your help. :) I sincerely apologise if I'm asking the very basic questions. Thank you.

Hail Satan!

i need to talk to someone about somethings ive read on joyofsatan i need help clearing a few things up in my mind my head is acing with confusion i grew up in a christian family and am trying to get away from that because i do not except there god nor do i believe or want anything to do with there idea of a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! *angry face*. i believe in satan i believe in him hes helped me way more before i even committed to him he helped me and talked to me now i have come to this site to this place to grow only the things that was engraved into my head are still there i want them to be gone i hate those ideas and beliefs so please help me get rid of them need to talk to someone on either phone or skype please 

Idc know if I can really help you but I will surely try my best give me your num and I will call you when I can

HAIL SATAN!!!!

------------------------------
On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 8:35 PM PDT trevorlangley313@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

i need to talk to someone about somethings ive read on joyofsatan i need help clearing a few things up in my mind my head is acing with confusion i grew up in a christian family and am trying to get away from that because i do not except there god nor do i believe or want anything to do with there idea of a GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! *angry face*. i believe in satan i believe in him hes helped me way more before i even committed to him he helped me and talked to me now i have come to this site to this place to grow only the things that was engraved into my head are still there i want them to be gone i hate those ideas and beliefs so please help me get rid of them need to talk to someone on either phone or skype please

My name is Jordan just so u no lol

Giving out ANY personal informations on the forums is extremely dangerous - avoid doing it

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 10:46:56 -0700
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help

Idc know if I can really help you but I will surely try my best give me your num and I will call you when I can

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hello everyone, i am Rares and i'm new, i'm here bcs i desperatlly need help, i'm in serios troubles and if anybody could contact me that would be great, please help me...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back