Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help

I need help dedicating my soul i read everything i needed but i have no candles that are the right color and i have no money to buy them what should i do?

Sent from my Cricket smart phone

Use whatever candles you have available, it doesn't matter what color they are.

Hail Satan!

On Nov 30, 2013, at 11:27 PM, Jacob <jakkall4200@... wrote:

I need help dedicating my soul i read everything i needed but i have no candles that are the right color and i have no money to buy them what should i do?

Sent from my Cricket smart phone

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

At dedicating, do i need to write the prayer in ink and my name in blood only? Please help

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Yes. You only write your name in blood.

------------------------------
On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 9:56 AM PST Lee Khwalala wrote:

At dedicating, do i need to write the prayer in ink and my name in blood only? Please help

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Can please someone answer me please? I do not understand some part of the dedication ritual. My question is: is the prayer need to be written in ink and my name in blood only, or all the prayer and my name in blood? Please help as this group is to help each other. I dedicated last monday but i think i did not performed well may be something went wrong i just wrote my name in blood only, so advise me please

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

The dedication can be written in ink. It's your name that has to be written in blood. Also, it's what's in the heart that counts.

Only the signature is in your blood. Everything else is in ink. You don't need to do a major cut. Just a small prick is sufficient.

i have got two names ,,the traditional name and the false christianity name ,, which one i should use 

On Thursday, December 26, 2013 7:09 PM, "gamekash@..." <gamekash@... wrote:
  Only the signature is in your blood. Everything else is in ink. You don't need to do a major cut. Just a small prick is sufficient.

Today me n my Friend are about to try and talk to satan. The last step is cut out finger n sign our name. What should we expect to happen ?

Sent from my iPhone

First I would like to thank you for all your hard work promoting our lords truths.
I am at a cross roads with my wife over our son that is five. We all are satanist in our home, that said she is now refusing to baptize our son.  I wish to help her understand how Satan and his Demons will protect and guild him for his full potential.
Please help my Brothers and Sisters.
Hail Satan

What need to give to demon in return ?? please help me i dedcate te sommon a demon help please ?

You dedicated just to summon a Demon? Seriously? Why?Just study www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comYou will find your answers there.

Στις 3:43 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 13 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "ameti.imran@..." <ameti.imran@... έγραψε:
  What need to give to demon in return ?? please help me i dedcate te sommon a demon help please ?

I am new to satanism and would like some help in understanding it more please. Any help is welcome, and thank you.

:} joshywashy @(^_^)@

Hello I'm new to satanism but not new to occult. What can I do in everyday life to help Father Satan and his Army in expanding their power and empire? I'm 15 and I dont know what to do. Ave Satanas

I am relatively new to satanism, and I have many questions. The list includes:1)How often should I meditate2)What should I make as a goal for meditation3)When should I expect contact from Satan/his demons (haven't yet)4)What is necessary to make question 3 possible
If anyone is able to reply it would really help.

Meditate everyday. Get into a routine. Maybe it's best to get it out of the way and start your morning on a high and good note :) Or you could do it in the evening. Even 5 minutes is better then nothing, but pick a doable amount of time and start with that.It's important to do aura of protection everyday and clean your aura and chakras twice daily, more if necessary.Take a look at the meditations on JoS site and see what you want to focus on (for example, losing weight; gaining money; finding love; finding and keeping a good job, etc.)
Contact from Lord Satan and His Demons depends on your own advancement. Keep meditating and opening and empowering your major and minor chakras (clairvoyant and clairaudient ones) so you can better hear and see the Gods. It takes time, so be patient and kind on yourself. :)

On Wednesday, July 16, 2014 7:40:13 PM, "valdakrlea@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am relatively new to satanism, and I have many questions. The list includes:1)How often should I meditate2)What should I make as a goal for meditation3)When should I expect contact from Satan/his demons (haven't yet)4)What is necessary to make question 3 possible
If anyone is able to reply it would really help.

I need to know when the next group ritual is, I'm very dedicated to doing group rituals and idk why but emails stopped going to my email account out of nowhere, so I have to search up the site and personally look for all the stuff now but I can't seem to find when the next group ritual is can someone tell me? HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS/GODDESSES OF HELL

Go to the yahoo group ("Visit your group") and just change your preferences, and make all the messages coming to your email.

Στις 12:45 π.μ. Κυριακή, 27 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "vrodriguez1610@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I need to know when the next group ritual is, I'm very dedicated to doing group rituals and idk why but emails stopped going to my email account out of nowhere, so I have to search up the site and personally look for all the stuff now but I can't seem to find when the next group ritual is can someone tell me? HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS/GODDESSES OF HELL

I'm really new to this but lately I've had thoughts of suicide don't know what's happening with me lots of confusion don't know what to do

@Rob Wilson:  Those are almost difficult to deal with, aren't they? Void meditation helps a lot. Also, knowing the thoughts are only being directed at you by a coward who fears you might help a bit too.

I'm new to satanism and don't understand a lot of it. If someone with experience could email me and answer some of my questions that would be great! Dmagis26@... 

If you read Joy of Satan most, if not all, of your questions can be answered there. Hail Satan!  

On Thursday, October 2, 2014 7:40 PM, "dmagis26@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm new to satanism and don't understand a lot of it. If someone with experience could email me and answer some of my questions that would be great! Dmagis26@... 

I am knew to all of this. I feel as though I am not meditating properly, even further I feel as though I am doing everything wrong. I am eager to learn please help!

Hi, what you can do is first do the initial opening of all your chakras. Then, start empowering them, from top to bottom. Empower your astral senses. Do some yoga!

just keep doing the opening meditations, its not rocket science its really easy.consistency and persistence are key.

My question is if you make a comittement to satan would the comittement be valid if the pen /nip used in the ritual had ink in it and both blood and ink was written in the prayer to satan, or would this still be valid as it is the intention one makes to satan that is the valid point of the ritual ? I refer to the information from the ministry that states it dose not matter if hardly any blood is used in the ritual if one is unable to draw a fairly large amount of blood  out for the ritual as i did, that it is the intention and will of the devotee to satan that counts, this was my intention last night.   Please could i have some clarification on the validataion of the ritual, thank you.   My second question is this while burning the prayer written on the piece of paper and the burning it after signing in blood/ink most of the paper was burned but a few parts of it remained so i quickly burn these as well, again is this a valid committement to satan??   Thank you for your help.

yes!
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 7:43 AM, truthoflight223322@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

My question is if you make a comittement to satan would the comittement be valid if the pen /nip used in the ritual had ink in it and both blood and ink was written in the prayer to satan, or would this still be valid as it is the intention one makes to satan that is the valid point of the ritual ? I refer to the information from the ministry that states it dose not matter if hardly any blood is used in the ritual if one is unable to draw a fairly large amount of blood  out for the ritual as i did, that it is the intention and will of the devotee to satan that counts, this was my intention last night.   Please could i have some clarification on the validataion of the ritual, thank you.   My second question is this while burning the prayer written on the piece of paper and the burning it after signing in blood/ink most of the paper was burned but a few parts of it remained so i quickly burn these as well, again is this a valid committement to satan??   Thank you for your help.

good job!
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Lucian Obsidian <lucianobsidian666@... wrote:
yes!
On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 7:43 AM, truthoflight223322@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

i had someone film it who is without and thought I may have offended satan, but my relationship with satan is real and my aura can l\block any mockery to sanctify my ritual.

i wondered if I did it right last year, but I did
good job!
yes!

I used a candle, a small candle i think it is the act it self that counts, the intent to dedicate your soul to Satan, as there is a section in the ministries documentation regarding no drawing a lot of blood and hardly any blood was draw but its dose not matter and that it is the act that counts and the ritual of drawing blood was a formality.   As long as you burn the paper you should be fine, i dedicated my self recently, with in this week and i am having positive experinces despite making a few errors along the way in my dedication.   I think if you have a black candle at least 1 in the ritual you will be fine.   Kind Regards.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back