Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help

Welcome to our spiritual path.  What kind of help are you looking for?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help

I'm 16 and new to this and seeking guidance from a more experienced member please help me. Please respond back if you'll help.

I dont know what happened but I cant access the JoyofSatan website anymore.
Also I stopped receiving emails.Why????
HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

I am 14. i didnt dedicate my soul. and i was interested in satan demon etc.. Then i dreamed a black dog. And recently a yellow snake. and one day when i go to bed. I just thinked satan. Than i couldnt move and talk. a vibration was in my body. It was scarier than sleep paralysis it felt like i have no body but a vibration was. and a wave sound in my ears. then when it stopped a triangle was on my wall. Than my left hand and my back feel like burning. Then on the burned place of my hand appeared a arrow like a sign but now its gone. Than i felt something with me. Like a sound in my ears. What happened?

If that's not enough signs for you, nothing will be enough then ;)
But on a serious note the christian church sometimes describes Satan as a Dog ; Snake is the symbol of Satan and enlightment. ; The triangle is a symbol of power.

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 2:43 PM, n.teem14 <n.teem14@... wrote:
  I am 14. i didnt dedicate my soul. and i was interested in satan demon etc.. Then i dreamed a black dog. And recently a yellow snake. and one day when i go to bed. I just thinked satan. Than i couldnt move and talk. a vibration was in my body. It was scarier than sleep paralysis it felt like i have no body but a vibration was. and a wave sound in my ears. then when it stopped a triangle was on my wall. Than my left hand and my back feel like burning. Then on the burned place of my hand appeared a arrow like a sign but now its gone. Than i felt something with me. Like a sound in my ears. What happened?

Hmm. I was just interested in Satan and just thinked. And why did all this happen to me? I didnt dedicate my soul or anything. And the triangle was like on top of the triangle was a line.

Hmm. I was just interested in Satan and just thinked. And why did all this happen to me? I didnt dedicate my soul or anything. And the triangle was like on top of the triangle was a line.

I have just discovered satanism and it intrigues me greatly. I almost feel like it is the thing I have been missing in life but I need to know soo much more. Christianity has always made me feel like an outsider and satanism gives me a new found hope. I want to know more can anyone help me in the right direction.

Hello! Welcome :) It warms my heart to see new people finally discovering the true creator Satan. Christianity and many other false programs are anti life and wrong. They are the reasons why humanity and this world is suffering. Feel free to post ALL your questions on the yahoo groups here and we are all here to help eachother on our path of satanism and reaching godhead. But The most important thing yoy must do now is continue to read the joyofsatan.org website. This is important as this is the basis of all your satanic knowledge. Also yhe groups here always has added information. We are all in this together. Start your power meditation program which is on the meditations section of the website. Also these satanic sermons can help you too! Listen to the sermons :) http://m.youtube.com/user/josministries

------------------------------
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 8:47 PM EST jessingjohn wrote:

I have just discovered satanism and it intrigues me greatly. I almost feel like it is the thing I have been missing in life but I need to know soo much more. Christianity has always made me feel like an outsider and satanism gives me a new found hope. I want to know more can anyone help me in the right direction.

Welcome!Read www.joyofsatan.com as much as you can that is the best advice I can give you.It will not onlt answer many of your questions but show you how you can get started in this new way of living. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:47 PM

To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Feb 15, 2013 1:47:20 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I have just discovered satanism and it intrigues me greatly. I almost feel like it is the thing I have been missing in life but I need to know soo much more. Christianity has always made me feel like an outsider and satanism gives me a new found hope. I want to know more can anyone help me in the right direction.

[/TD]

I don't know if my email had been sent, but I was wondering if I could use a white candle other than a blue black or red candle couldn't find others. Would it still count?

Your email went through and yes you can use whatever candle you have available.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 26, 2013, at 6:17 PM, King dARK <kingdarkelite201200@... wrote:
I don't know if my email had been sent, but I was wondering if I could use a white candle other than a blue black or red candle couldn't find others. Would it still count?

Some Psychic Vampires are very adept at the metaphysical, and I suggest not to mess with them unless you're adept at this too. Also some of them are harmless, and some are evil. Most are naive and have no idea that they're draining, and most of the times these psychic vampires are just people who have annoying personalities and are cunning and manipulative in a bad way.

Try this link: http://vampires.wingedwolfpsion.com/index.html

Tread with caution :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" <jaybird988@... wrote:

Yes I would like to know if there any other ways to get rid of psychic vampires other than the ones on jos?

Hail Satan!

I don't have a place to do my temple
It wl be possible if I don't have 1 to do my meditation

Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

<td val[/IMG]
Anywhere at all times no matter where u r is ur temple. Hailz Satan our father our love
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
From: ntombifuthidlamini23@... <ntombifuthidlamini23@...;
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Apr 28, 2013 5:19:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
I don't have a place to do my temple
It wl be possible if I don't have 1 to do my meditation

Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

[/TD]

I dedicated myself to Satan a couple of days ago. At first I was scared but I did it because I was tired of the world's constant demands and as a former religious guy, the praying thing turned out to be bull. I'm 23 years old and I have faced various depressions, embarrassments and troubles and now I realize all my worshipping was ludicrous. I always felt a connection with Satan even when I was a Muslim.

I would feel in my head that to ignore everything I've been taught. I always felt to rejoice with Satan, like a voice inside my head just telling me to do and I did it. But now I face the same depression the same problems and I don't know what to do. I've been meditating, opening and aligning my chakra's and breathing exercises. I face the same financial problems the same depression. Since last week I thought Satan wanted me to join him and now I feel he abandoned me. Tell me guys I'm new at this and I don't know what to do.

Please consult.

Full Tunn. Satan never abandoned you.Also understand that the gods are very busy. But they are her. This is what the groups are for. Guidance and answers. Okay what you need to do is KEEP meditating no matter what. This is important. This will balance your soul. The good news is that Satan gives his people knowledge to help fix their lives. Satan is the truth and dont lose faith in yourself and in Him and the Gods. Have you heard of the jupiter square. Jupiter is now in Cancer. The jupiter square can be used for wealth, money, happiness,good luck and fortune and so on. USE it. This will definetly help you alot! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... quare.html Jupiter will be I cancer until next july. Use it back to back to back. On thursdays. Make sure the moon isnt void. Trust me Satan is here for yoy. Dont lt the enemy start putting bad thoughts in your mind. They want you to fail. Satan never leaves his people out to hang and dry.
You got this. The jupiter square is powerful. Use it. :) I hope this.helps brother. You are her for a reason stay stro.g and dont forget to keep meditating because it will incease your health and power etc

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 10:51 AM PDT Full Tunn wrote:

I dedicated myself to Satan a couple of days ago. At first I was scared but I did it because I was tired of the world's constant demands and as a former religious guy, the praying thing turned out to be bull. I'm 23 years old and I have faced various depressions, embarrassments and troubles and now I realize all my worshipping was ludicrous. I always felt a connection with Satan even when I was a Muslim.

I would feel in my head that to ignore everything I've been taught. I always felt to rejoice with Satan, like a voice inside my head just telling me to do and I did it. But now I face the same depression the same problems and I don't know what to do. I've been meditating, opening and aligning my chakra's and breathing exercises. I face the same financial problems the same depression. Since last week I thought Satan wanted me to join him and now I feel he abandoned me. Tell me guys I'm new at this and I don't know what to do.

Please consult.

you have to be faithful my friend... our Father is not meant to solve any of our problems just because we dedicated our soul to Him or after the first spiritual excercises, He want us to grow in mind and spirit to be able to face them on our own... take all these sad happenings as tries from Him, and face them with all your heart and faith! He would never abandon those who really trust in Him, I can bet my mortal life.
Then try to ask Him directly when you feel lost, mediting upon His seals, He will show you the way if you'll be able to read His signs...
Anyway, if you need someone to talk to just to let it out, your family (all His children, I mean) will always be here for you, as the Father do with all of us...

Good luck, HAIL FATHER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Full Tunn" <fulltun101@... wrote:

Please consult.

Hi to all please guys some one can help me to start i really and truly want it please help me to start.

Study: joyofsatan.org luciferianliberationfront.org 666blacksun.org vovimbaghie.com

Then if you feel this path is for you, go ahead and dedicate your soul to Satan and then start a meditation program. First open your chakras and do daily hatha yoga

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 6:07 AM PDT elimordov wrote:

Hi to all please guys some one can help me to start i really and truly want it please help me to start.

Start with void meditation plus foundation to learn to manage enery, after that move to the opening of your soul and empowering of it.

And yoga.

After, you can start to think in doing magickal squares, learn astrology among others.

And keep on studying Joy of Satan.

Listen good music.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "elimordov" <elimordov@ wrote:

In my opinion you should start by getting and reading Joy of Satan website and after you get all the required information to start from the begginers section(at least those as moreinformation you can get the better) you should start and get in a mediatation program and clean your aura and when you might want to check this link too if you think you need some more spiritual guidance.
http://fight4satan666.webs.com/Spiritua ... aining.htm
Just do the dedication ritual to Satan when you really think you want to be with him not before you see what his Kindness has offered to us as whole humanity.
HAIL SATAN!

I have folowed priestess maxine for one year. I am a marine and i´m having trouble focusing. i would like to know a warrior demon to help. i was interested in Andras but maxine says he could be dangerous. so i would love some help

Lord Andras is only dangerous to outsiders, not dedicated Spiritual Satanists.Lady Sabnock comes to mind. Lady Marchosias too. :)Good luck.
Hail Satan!
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 8:07:25 PM

I have folowed priestess maxine for one year. I am a marine and i´m having trouble focusing. i would like to know a warrior demon to help. i was interested in Andras but maxine says he could be dangerous. so i would love some help

I'm new to this. How do I exactly build and go into my astral temple. Please help. Thank you.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I've been a dedicated Satanist for 2 months now, but everytime I do a ritual to summon a god of hell I feel like something is happening but I can't communicate.also I need some assitance in power mediataion. I want to feel the energy and direct it but having tried it every day for 2 months I see no difference.

Keep meditating everyday and keep a meditation journal of what you did, how you felt immediately afterwards and a few hours afterwards.Most people have not opened their soul up enough at 2 months since dedication, to feel and see the Gods. It's good you feel something is happening. But make sure you don't summon the Gods for trite reasons.Keep meditating and you shall feel the energy in time. 
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2013 6:10:31 PM

I've been a dedicated Satanist for 2 months now, but everytime I do a ritual to summon a god of hell I feel like something is happening but I can't communicate.also I need some assitance in power mediataion. I want to feel the energy and direct it but having tried it every day for 2 months I see no difference.

You need to be really patient... I saw a really noticeable difference months later and after having tried a couple of meditations (aura empowering meditation, hatha yoga, etc etc etc etc).Do not try to summon a Demon once in a while just because you have nothing better to do... They're busy.Especially if you're not open enough, why would you even bother to do so? (unless you were in a great help or something; in which case you could still talk to Satan about it)Anyway, work on your chakras, aura etc, open your clairvoyance and clairaudience points and have patience... Patience... Patience... Nothing will be done if you're not patient and persistent. Don't give up.
Απο: swashbuckle0 <swashbuckle0@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 1:10 π.μ. Σάββατο, 31 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Help

Hi guys im having some serious problems. energy keeps building up in my feet chakras or drifting down into them n I cant seem to make it stop. It really fucking hurts its driving me crazy. Energy problems like this almost make me not wanna b a witch cause every fucking time I get past something another fuckin dumb ass problem happens. Ive been summoning demons to help me but is soon as they leave I start fucking up again. Can somebody please help me so I can change my mind from (destroy me mode) to (get stronger mode). Sometimes I get so frustrated n hurt by my own ernergy I litteraly wanna fucking off myself. Im not strong enough to handle myself anymore. Haha im being tortured to death by my own brain. Someone please help me

Hi I'm new to this and would really like someone to answer some of my questions ! It's really interesting and would love to be able to learn more

Well what are your questions?

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 1:10 PM PST dasonmagus@... wrote:

Hi I'm new to this and would really like someone to answer some of my questions ! It's really interesting and would love to be able to learn more

Guys I wanna Ask are You aware Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: László Biriszló <biriszlolaszlo666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 02:21:37 +0100To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Help
start at and learn and meditate, our free will is the most important! we are obeying the laws!!!

2013/11/20 <dasonmagus@...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back