Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help

jay_bird_cool

Yes I would like to know if there any other ways to get rid of psychic vampires other than the ones on jos?

Hail Satan!

you can try protecting yourself using magic. Light a white candle dressed with protection oil. This can help you a lot, and focus and defending yourself against the attacks of vampires. Hail lucifer!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" <jaybird988@... wrote:

Yes I would like to know if there any other ways to get rid of psychic vampires other than the ones on jos?

Hail Satan!

Well if your feeling creative then you could always design a parasitic thoughtform to feed off of them :) I did a grey-energy stake through the heart chakra of a psychic vampire once and programmed it to take in all the energy she absorbed and convert it to grey energy. It worked quite well, she got rather ill and became even more pathetic and obviously was trying to suck in more energy but she wasnt getting any. It didn't kill her, though she was quite under the weather for a few months.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Eddie" <alemanedwin@... wrote:

you can try protecting yourself using magic. Light a white candle dressed with protection oil. This can help you a lot, and focus and defending yourself against the attacks of vampires. Hail lucifer!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jay_bird_cool" <jaybird988@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hey im in a bit of confusion.

my names Lars, I dedicated about 3 months ago, I have noticed a massive positive change in my life already but I havnt come into contact with any demons, Satan, angels or any form of spirit.
Ive never astrrally projected, when I breathe in energy I cant really feel or sense it.

I try to meditate regularly, I can never get into a trance, and I cant use a pendulum or ouija board.

Ive opened nearly all of my chakras (i think) well ive followed the instructions, But I never feel anything.
My spiritual senses are pretty much dead, and im bad at almost everything.

Ive never dreamt of Satan and im getting fed up with all of it, any suggestions from anyone?

It is SO hard to believe in something I have never felt or seen.

Hail Satan

If you're having doubts, ask Father to reveal himself to you. The most important thing you can do is to keep on meditating. Trust me, you'll get there. It took me nearly 10 months before I really started to "feel" it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LaRs" <thenailskiss@... wrote:

my names Lars, I dedicated about 3 months ago, I have noticed a massive positive change in my life already but I havnt come into contact with any demons, Satan, angels or any form of spirit.
Ive never astrrally projected, when I breathe in energy I cant really feel or sense it.

I try to meditate regularly, I can never get into a trance, and I cant use a pendulum or ouija board.

Ive opened nearly all of my chakras (i think) well ive followed the instructions, But I never feel anything.

Ive never dreamt of Satan and im getting fed up with all of it, any suggestions from anyone?

Hail Satan

U know i think its best to just start to try moving energy thru your body just visualize energy going from body part to body part atleast thats the first thing i felt
Hali Satan and dont worry mqn youll get a hang of it just keep practicing
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "LaRs" <thenailskiss@... wrote:

Hail Satan

i guess the biggest mistake was taking summoning as a jokeI dont really know how to help you, but yea the cause is most probably from dabbling in magick for shits and giggles
Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

does anybody really have to bring this topic up over and over AGAIN

for petes sake satan himself has five wives and has incubus and succubus who are naturally trans gender working for him so why in the world do we keep hearing that topic

if any jos mod sees this i advise this group be set to email a text file listing all the do`s and donts in spiritual satanism maybe such a change would stop ppl assuming satan has anything against the sexes

that reminds me can a joy of satan moderator plz contact me i got some very good material but no way to ensure it gets in this group on my own

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hafischer9501" <hafischer9501@... wrote:

Would satan be angry at me if i was transsexual?

To make a commitment to satan, do you need to have a candle to burn the paper with the prayer on it? Or can it be done without it?

Actually im pretty sure you dont really need a candle, the thing is that this is symbolic satan will know that you are dedicating to him he dont judge on how good was your dedication he is just making sure that in your hearth you dedicated to him.

And if your asking that because youre young and live in a xtian home he will understand.
Personally im 15 and i did the dedication with the candle but (i didnt noticed) when the paper burned it left a strong odor that i didnt feel because i meditated in it, the thing is that my familly...they noticed it . What is this odor William? Euh... I burned a candle? Yeah its smelling alot.
Why did you burn a candle, for a satanic ritual haha? ( that wasnt a funny joke for me -_- because you guys know that was actually the case ) (false smile) Hum... no haha , i just watched a show on tv about pyrokinesis just tried it with a candle..
That was my little stressing adventure , just became a satanist and my parents almost discover it. So the reason i told you this is that you need a couple of hours home alone because for me the burned paper left a strong odor and i dont want some young people ( who live in an xtian home-this is not my case hopefully) to get caught by their parents.
Sorry for my english!

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "oxodeadoxo" <oxodeadoxo@... wrote:

To make a commitment to satan, do you need to have a candle to burn the paper with the prayer on it? Or can it be done without it?

I have realized the wrongs and lies of Christianity, i wish to learn of the Joy of Satan. I could use help in getting to know the Lord Satan better and in leaving these lies I have been taught behind me

I was wondering if a sertain hand mundra will help me go into a trance...is that true?

Hail Satan!

Is there any satanist in New Jersey that can help me become pure and much more powerful? Please help me?

To each his own, but you both should know it's dangerous to ask for someone's help to guide you. The only one you need to guide you is Father Satan and, of course, your GD. Even if you don't know who your GD is, you DO know who Father Satan is and He has already helped you by giving you the power meditations listed on the JoS site.

I felt a need to say this because so many newbies come on here looking for someone to lead them and there are too many infiltrators just looking for easy targets. It always makes my heart skip a beat when I see posts like this because newbies are such easy prey.

The following is not yelling, only emphasizing: ALL WE NEED IS FATHER SATAN. POWER DOES NOT COME IN A DAY. CONSISTENT MEDITATION (DOING THEM EVERYDAY) WILL BRING YOU POWER. PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrenhayesgurl1" <darrenhayesgurl1@... wrote:

I'm in New Jersey but I don't think I could be of much help as I'm a beginner :( I hope there are more of us here in NJ

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Frank <frankhernandez99@ wrote:

Is there any satanist in New Jersey that can help me become pure and much more powerful? Please help me?

I am new at this and dont know if father satan hears me. I try to meditate and go in a trance but nothing happens. I am 31 and cant stop think about Satan. I want to hear his voice and talk to him. Does he not want me. please help. Hail Satan..

Travis......let me assure you that Father Satan hears you. As far as you wanting to hear his voice, he communicates in more than one way. He speaks to me in dreams. Meditating and trance take practice. Whatever you do don't give up. I have been doing them for months and am just now starting to see some headway. It is an exciting feeling worth the effort. And of course Father Satan wants you. You are His Creation and He loves you very much.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Travis Duncan" <tduncan2424@... wrote:

I am new at this and dont know if father satan hears me. I try to meditate and go in a trance but nothing happens. I am 31 and cant stop think about Satan. I want to hear his voice and talk to him. Does he not want me. please help. Hail Satan..

Read the JoS:
http://web.archive.org/web/201107232109 ... satan.org/

When you're ready, dedicate. What is in your heart means more to Father Satan than pomp and circumstance. He is the TRUE GOD.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Travis Duncan" <tduncan2424@... wrote:

I am new at this and dont know if f.ather satan hears me. I try to meditate and go in a trance but nothing happens. I am 31 and cant stop think about Satan. I want to hear his voice and talk to him. Does he not want me. please help. Hail Satan..

I think i may have done the dedication ritual wrong because of quite a few things like burning the note out side and only getting a very very very small amount of blood on the paper does this still count?
Sent from my Kindle Fire

<td val[/IMG]
<td [/IMG]yes it still counts.Few of us have had our dedications go as we like,but the important thing is you are part of Enki's family.Congats!Now it is time to get to work in opening up your aura and chakras,and starting a daily power meditation program.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, Steve <jsteve232@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 3:25 AM

I think i may have done the dedication ritual wrong because of quite a few things like burning the note out side and only getting a very very very small amount of blood on the paper does this still count?
Sent from my Kindle Fire
[/TD]
[/TD]

Yes, it's fine. As long as you felt it in your heart, then it counts.

Hail Enki

On 4/17/12, Steve <jsteve232@... wrote:
I think i may have done the dedication ritual wrong because of quite a few
things like burning the note out side and only getting a very very very
small amount of blood on the paper does this still count?

Sent from my Kindle Fire

hey long as you did not dedicate on a void moon you are fine.
work on opening 3rd eye was first thing i was told to work on after i did mine. i suggest you look into this also (opening the 3rd eye i mean).
then i think work on them chakras and meditate daily if possible.

Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Help

<td style="font:[/IMG]
<td [/IMG]yes it still counts.Few of us have had our dedications go as we like,but the important thing is you are part of Enki's family.Congats!Now it is time to get to work in opening up your aura and chakras,and starting a daily power meditation program.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Tue, 4/17/12, Steve <jsteve232@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 3:25 AM

Sent from my Kindle Fire
[/TD]
[/TD]

I dont understand do i vlose my eyes or keep them open when i try to go into a trance Sent from my Kindle Fire

just close and try to swich off the light and sit comfortabl, no noise, you can visulise propery it help also Hail enki!

------------------------------
On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 5:03 AM EET Steve wrote:

I dont understand do i vlose my eyes or keep them open when i try to go into a trance

Sent from my Kindle Fire

I have been having trouble with getting into a trance is there any way this can be helped?
Hail Enki Sent from my Kindle Fire

<td val[/IMG]What helps is along with the falling feeling I try to slow my breathing as much as I can too.Being totally relaxed is the key for me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 11:24:16 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I have been having trouble with getting into a trance is there any way this can be helped?
Hail Enki Sent from my Kindle Fire [/TD]

I would say, if everything else fails just ignore the entire trance thing and focus on other meditations, and ESPECIALLY more "physical" spiritual workings like yoga, breathing exercises and mantras. It's lot easier to concentrate on something which is real than a visualization. Then after doing other exercises for some time you'll be able to easily fall in a trance.

That's what I did. I had trouble falling into a trance and I fed up, I said "screw the trance, I'll just do the other meditations". And after some time, I was able to fall naturally in a trance, just by concentrating on something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

What helps is along with the falling feeling I try to slow my breathing as much as I can too.Being totally relaxed is the key for me.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

I'm 16 and new to this and seeking guidance from a more experienced member please help me. Please respond back if you'll help.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome!Just read  joyofsatan.com and do what it says.Any and all info is on there that you need.That is where we all started from,and you can begin the same way.You don't anyone but yourself.

Hail Enki
Brian 

--- On Wed, 6/20/12, jon_castor@... <jon_castor@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 5:44 AM

I'm 16 and new to this and seeking guidance from a more experienced member please help me. Please respond back if you'll help.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back