Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help

magiddo2008

i think you have a great website, but its somewhat confusing as to where i need to start and what i need to do and when i need to do it. I need some guidance. thanks

i would reccomend you purchase, if you dont have already, The Satanic Bible, available on amazon.com, or alot of bookstores like Borders have them.  theres a list of Infernals, which most look up to out of finding their niche due to pyschological and emotional makeup, and how ones intertwine, which does usually rely on genetics!  maybe you wont be blessed with an Infernal, but Infernals will bless you with a direct demon!  Shemhamforash!  Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 12:38:56 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "cathy" <religzelot@ ... wrote:

how do I find my gaurdian guide Demon?
Our GDs find us. HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF OLD!

How can you find you GD? Well, pendulum, ouija board. Read JoS and you'll find out. MAN, if you have dedicated, YOU ARE LHP follower, and because of that, we seek answers on our own - asking here is the last thing we do. Either discussing serious topics or advising people that are in serious troubles. Sometimes seeking on your own can be more fruitful - I assure you.

devillaveycrowley - didn't you by accident confuse forums? We do not want here ANYBODY to promote LaVey's work, despite the fact that it is a good read... We are NOT LaVeyans here - just if you didn't notice. No offence.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Devil Crowley <devillaveycrowley@... wrote:

i would reccomend you purchase, if you dont have already, The Satanic Bible, available on amazon.com, or alot of bookstores like Borders have them.  theres a list of Infernals, which most look up to out of finding their niche due to pyschological and emotional makeup, and how ones intertwine, which does usually rely on genetics!  maybe you wont be blessed with an Infernal, but Infernals will bless you with a direct demon! 
Shemhamforash!  Hail Satan!

satan, and demons Never communicate with me in any way. i have dedicated my soul to lucifer, i have used ouija boards/pendulums i have meditated every day for countless weeks for hours at a time, i have hypnotised myself, i ask satan ovr and over again, why he does not come forth.

no reply

what am i doing wrong? any ideas. is my aura just naturally weak?

or am is he giving me signs that i am just too stupid to notice?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@... wrote:
satan, and demons Never communicate with me in any way. i have dedicated my soul to lucifer, i have used ouija boards/pendulums i have meditated every day for countless weeks for hours at a time, i have hypnotised myself, i ask satan ovr and over again, why he does not come forth.

no reply

i think he might be communicating to you, just not the way you are expecting. i mean that he might not be talking to so much as giving you images of his actions.that is how he first communicated to me(at least i think it was him, all i saw was a tall man with long shoulder length blonde hair holding his hand over me and sending green energy into me) just after i tryed to communicate with him. he might also be coming to you in your dreams and you just don't remember, try remembering you dreams and see if anything happens.

LONG LIVE FATHER LUCIFER!!!!!!

UTTER DESTRUCTION TO THE CHRISTIANS!!!!

<td val[/IMG]have you tryed opening up your chakras ?  google youtube then search chakra opening the chakra`s is what thay mean by lighting the candle HAIL FATHER

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, thenailskiss <thenailskiss@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] help
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 12:29 AM

no reply

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ian Thornton <ianthornton60@... wrote:
have you tryed opening up your chakras ?  google youtube then search chakra
opening the chakra`s is what thay mean by lighting the candle
HAIL FATHER

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, thenailskiss <thenailskiss@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

no reply

hmm, ill try that. i have tried opening my third eye using the guide on www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666 but i cant seem to do the tongue vibration right TH-TH-TH-OH-OH-OH-OH-TH-TH-TH you know it? its difficult.

Tip of your tongue if front of your teeth. The tongue then is placed farther than if you pronounce 't', and then try to pronounce 's'. Have you ever heard a person lisping? If you have a chance, do so. Telling somebody to lisp is the basic exercise to teach non-natives the 'th' sound.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ian Thornton <ianthornton60@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, thenailskiss <thenailskiss@ wrote:

no reply

hmm, ill try that. i have tried opening my third eye using the guide on www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666 but i cant seem to do the tongue vibration right TH-TH-TH-OH-OH-OH-OH-TH-TH-TH you know it? its difficult.

<td val[/IMG]I think there is a cd or a recording of Maxine going over all these vibrations, correct?

--- On Sat, 7/25/09, siguard666 <siguard666@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 3:15 AM

Tip of your tongue if front of your teeth. The tongue then is placed farther than if you pronounce 't', and then try to pronounce 's'. Have you ever heard a person lisping? If you have a chance, do so. Telling somebody to lisp is the basic exercise to teach non-natives the 'th' sound.

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "thenailskiss" <thenailskiss@ ... wrote:

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Ian Thornton <ianthornton60@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER

--- On Fri, 7/24/09, thenailskiss <thenailskiss@ wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

no reply

hmm, ill try that. i have tried opening my third eye using the guide on www.angelfire. com/empire/ serpentis666 but i cant seem to do the tongue vibration right TH-TH-TH-OH- OH-OH-OH- TH-TH-TH you know it? its difficult.
[/TD]

hy,i am very new in this group and in satanic believes,i need help to be in tuch wiht mi demon if i have one ,i did make a ritual,meditation,second time and after i felt a cold tuch on face,hands but never hear or ather sign ..all mi life i had only bad thigs realy athers maybe if had sure will go crazy ,and i find and true believe that our lord satan is the true god..but sure i need llots of help if som one can do this,,and sory for mi write mi english is not so good..

On an off note, I need some advice about a little something. I have ran into a bump in the road with my lover, she's agnostic....and she recently found out what I practice and know in. Instantly she got very upset, and I questioned it. "How can you be mad"?. Rather than explaining myself, which I really shouldn't have to, but I guess since she is my love, I think it would be enlightening. Instead I got a total shut down, not one word was able to really come out of my mouth. She claims this brings "Negative energy". Soley due to rituals, and stuff of that sort. I couldn't really explain it to her, she gets VERY upset, and i'm just baffled now...I want to explain to her it isn't all she thinks, yet at the same time I will do what I want to do, you'd think the same, right? I almost think cause of this, it's going down the drain, because I strongly believe in what I do, and she's the total opposite about it, yet she puts her faith and everything else into nothingness pretty much...

in a nutshell - Spiritual Satanism accepts EVERYBODY that wishes to become a child of Father. Doesn't matter whether straight, gal/lesbian, bi- or transsexual.

This is no xenophobic xianity.
 Go astray
Find your way
Hail Enki/88

Well I've been really trying to open my third eye...I did the meditation but I can't see anything and not only that but whenever I try to see anything it's blurry (even my dreams are blurry) so any help here would be appreciated.
Also I have to go to meetings twice a week and I'd really like to have some fun and a suggestion was using these kind of bats but I don't know how to.
Thanks and all hail enki!

<td val[/IMG]wanna invoke earth (have invoked Fire,Air &Water) but i dont understand this" To invoke the earth element, go into a light to medium trance and visualize yourself in the middle of a large sphere of heavy dense gravity".Sorry if i sound dumb but i'd rather be dumb and stupid than do something wrong.wanna start as early as
possible.Doed this mean i visualize myself in a sphere made of iron or some other heavy metal.sorry for asking a stupid q? i'd rather be a stupid and dumb SATANIST who does things right than someone who cannot understand the exercise but is afraid of being labeled and get it wrong.

thanx

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

This isn;t a dumb question. It is hard to understand.
What i do when evoking/invoking the elements is first picture the element surrounding me. For example with fire, i visualize 4 camp fires around me burning. I then smell the smoke, feel the heat, taste the burning wood.
How i do this for earth is i picture myself lying down and a pile of dirt. I feel the grainyness of it on my skin, between my fingers and toes. I smell the dirt and feel its coolnes. I then surround my whole body with all these sences, and begin feeling heavy. Feel my body and aura becoming more heavy like im sinking deep into my bed.

Hope this helps.

Hail Enki! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

wanna invoke earth (have invoked Fire,Air &Water) but i dont understand this"To invoke the earth element, go
into a light to medium trance and visualize yourself in the middle of a
large sphere of heavy dense gravity".Sorry if i sound dumb but i'd rather be dumb and stupid than do something wrong.wanna start as early as
possible.Doed this mean i visualize myself in a sphere made of iron or some other heavy metal.sorry for asking a stupid q? i'd rather be a stupid and dumb SATANIST who does things right than someone who cannot understand the exercise but is afraid of being labeled and get it wrong.

thanx

HAIL SATAN

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

Like when you feel encumbered. Imagine that you are very heavy, like carrying a lot of thing or something, that's what she means.
Extend that heavy feeling to a sphere. Maybe a better metaphor is like swimming with a heavy coat on. Something like that.

Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 9:34:48 PM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]wanna invoke earth (have invoked Fire,Air &Water) but i dont understand this" To invoke the earth element, go into a light to medium trance and visualize yourself in the middle of a large sphere of heavy dense gravity".Sorry if i sound dumb but i'd rather be dumb and stupid than do something wrong.wanna start as early as

thanx

HAIL SATAN

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

Thank you!

I was confused by the explanation on how to do the earth element. So i just rather didn't do it. Thank you again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Satanic_viking" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

This isn;t a dumb question. It is hard to understand.
What i do when evoking/invoking the elements is first picture the element surrounding me. For example with fire, i visualize 4 camp fires around me burning. I then smell the smoke, feel the heat, taste the burning wood.
How i do this for earth is i picture myself lying down and a pile of dirt. I feel the grainyness of it on my skin, between my fingers and toes. I smell the dirt and feel its coolnes. I then surround my whole body with all these sences, and begin feeling heavy. Feel my body and aura becoming more heavy like im sinking deep into my bed.

Hope this helps.

Hail Enki! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@ wrote:

wanna invoke earth (have invoked Fire,Air &Water) but i dont understand this"To invoke the earth element, go
large sphere of heavy dense gravity".Sorry if i sound dumb but i'd rather be dumb and stupid than do something wrong.wanna start as early as

thanx

HAIL SATAN

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

Have you worked with Ether at all? The reason I ask is that it can offer an excellent example of Density. You will find in the files section The Hexagradior which will aid you in further understanding and working with Ether.

Another example of understanding Density is to consider Depth in Water. So, Density of Gravity, a "heaviness of Air", like Depth in Water, Pressure in Weight. Two opposing Magnets pushed together creates a Density in opposition to each other.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin
www.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

thanx

HAIL SATAN

Well I had the same problem at first and just keep on focusing on openning your third eye and the rest of your chakras. But try to just keep focusing in on the feeling of your third eye, focus on the feeling/throbbing of the forehead area. Also you could breath energy into your third eye and pineal gland, this would stimulate your sixth chakra area. Make sure you are doing the visualization exercises as well. Some of your chakras may be blocked and continuous focus on them will open them up. (http://www.666blacksun.com/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html)

Just keep doing them everyday and you will succeed.

Hail Father!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kine_of_people" <kine_of_people@... wrote:

Well I've been really trying to open my third eye...I did the meditation but I can't see anything and not only that but whenever I try to see anything it's blurry (even my dreams are blurry) so any help here would be appreciated.
Also I have to go to meetings twice a week and I'd really like to have some fun and a suggestion was using these kind of bats but I don't know how to.
Thanks and all hail enki!

<td val[/IMG]have u tried empowering it first. connecting your energy with things tings u use for such things is very importante'

--- On Sat, 2/27/10, lakirtley <lakirtley@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010, 8:05 AM

I cannot get a pendelum to work, can someone help me?
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Devil Crowley <devillaveycrowley@... wrote:
i would reccomend you purchase, if you dont have already, The Satanic Bible, available on amazon.com, or alot of bookstores like Borders have them.  theres a list of Infernals, which most look up to out of finding their niche due to pyschological and emotional makeup, and how ones intertwine, which does usually rely on genetics!  maybe you wont be blessed with an Infernal, but Infernals will bless you with a direct demon! 
Shemhamforash!  Hail Satan!

(To Devil Crowley) Or maybe you should just read the damn site, at least basics, and then come back and post. 1) We're Pagans (Spiritual Satanists/Theistic Satanists), not LaVeyans. Maybe you joined a wrong group. The Satanic Bible has nothing to do with us, or the Gods. 2) "Shemhamforash!" bullshit that you use as a "cool sounding gibberish" is actually like saying "hail yahweh".

respected brothers and sisters and our high priests can any one tel me what is the physical appearance of vassago ? please help me i am really in need of the physical appearance of the vassago to get clarified.
hail to the elder gods
hail to the great guardians

elooo to all i am new to all this and im from S.A and have no one here to help me so if any of u have any tips for me or want to help me id realy apreciate it

hello brothers and sisters,

could any1 tell me how to put on photos here ? i mean i got photos with the sunburns that come when u speak with a demon.. i asked my GD Vapula to make them a bit more ovios so that i can take photos of them

Looking for a demon lover, been told thats dangerous ect. still wanting this. can anyone tell me how or help in this? Thanks

would some 1 please help?! I have so many people going against me in my life .haters as we call them and I don't know y .but a few of them were my friends and betrayed me so deep.and they. Have that thing about them were they think they can keep on and get away with it cause I'm hurt.but I. Will not let them take lighty my about trying 2 hurt mylife.cause I am a born satanist!they will bow down 4 I am the highest embodiment of human life!if u can help with a simple spell please?thank u ur satanic friend monica

Sure, you can do a destruction ritual:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html

But keep in mind you have to meditate daily and empower your soul for your magick to work without failure. You should have a strong aura and chakras and know how to concentrate without interruption and direct energy. Satanic magick is not based in physical items like wiccan magick, but on mind/spiritual power :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Monica Colton <monica.colton@... wrote:

would some 1 please help?! I have so many people going against me in my life .haters as we call them and I don't know y .but a few of them were my friends and betrayed me so deep.and they. Have that thing about them were they think they can keep on and get away with it cause I'm hurt.but I. Will not let them take lighty my about trying 2 hurt mylife.cause I am a born satanist!they will bow down 4 I am the highest embodiment of human life!if u can help with a simple spell please?thank u ur satanic friend monica

<td val[/IMG]hi i have tried so many times to get someone from my area and no response how do i get help to meet my brothers and sisters in joburg south africa please help for real HAIL FATHAR SATAN

--- On Mon, 2/21/11, mando sakala <mandosak@... wrote:
Date: Monday, February 21, 2011, 4:48 AM

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Well there was one satanist in Africa burning don't think he's in your area, he doesn't come on too much, I tried to found someone in my area but no luck either, you should give it some more time. Our numbers are growing. Ill try to look into that.

On Sat Feb 26th, 2011 7:36 AM EST mando sakala wrote:

hi i have tried so many times to get someone from my area and no response how do i get help to meet my brothers and sisters in joburg south africa please help for real
HAIL FATHAR SATAN

hi brothers n sisters am a new member to our beloved satanism and will love to be in contact with my brothers and sisters in my area to help me on how to about on a few issues i would really love ur help.am in joburg south africa(regents park) please help
HAIL FATHER SATAN

hey im from port elizabeth does that help? :)

Sent: Sat, February 26, 2011 2:36:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help

<td vAl[/IMG] hi i have tried so many times to get someone from my area and no response how do i get help to meet my brothers and sisters in joburg south africa please help for real HAIL FATHAR SATAN

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back