Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help!

jay_bird_cool

I need some help to get the grays off my back. As I am now I am not strong enough to get rid of them. As it stands I might never be the way they keep interfering. I am trying to detach them and building a protective aura but the grays keep getting in the way. What I am asking is there another method to get rid of them? Any kind of help would be much appreciated.

Hail Satan!

OK,So i've been told about different ways to make a doll come alive,but it all confuses me because everyone tells me something different./: Please...if anyone knows lemme know!Thanks

Well,yes I'm pretty serious.And I am not in the wrong room orrrr losing my mind in any way.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

....are you out of your fuckin mind? Are you serious? If so.....your in the wrong place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lysette" <lysetterivas13@ wrote:

OK,So i've been told about different ways to make a doll come alive,but it all confuses me because everyone tells me something different./: Please...if anyone knows lemme know!Thanks

Let me put this simply: in order for something to come alive, it needs a soul. All living things have souls. And making a soul is no easy task. Father Satan can make them, but he is hundreds of thousands of years old.

Now, in case someone has tricked you and "proven" to you that it can be done, by showing you their doll is "alive", it was just telekinesis. Or hidden wires. Most likely hidden wires. And what's that trick called, where you can make your voice seem like it's coming from somewhere else? Ventriloquism, I believe. So if that was the case, you have been played the fool. I'd get my money back, if I were you.

I quite enjoyed utilizing my imagination in thinking of answers to this question. But in all seriousness, if you are not delusional, then those people telling you it can be done most certainly are.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lysette" <lysetterivas13@... wrote:

Well,yes I'm pretty serious.And I am not in the wrong room orrrr losing my mind in any way.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

....are you out of your fuckin mind? Are you serious? If so.....your in the wrong place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lysette" <lysetterivas13@ wrote:

This is not fantasy land. But lets just say that I did know a way to do this. You would imagine it would take a very very powerful and skilled (adept) person to make this happen.
Plus even if there was a way, I would not tell you or anyone else or make it public. By doing this I put myself and anyone else that learns this in danger. And im serious here, im not trying to be mean. Always remember this, if you acquire a special ability or skill that is out of the ordinary, keep it to yourself, for your own safety.
Im sure in time as we fight to restore what has been stolen from us all these years. Once the Gods come back and things go back to normal, it would and should be safe to disclose something like this. It's really up to the Gods. There is certain information that Father does not want public right now.

You ever heard of, "Silence is Golden." 
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 8:14 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

Thank you for enlightening me.I appreciate it!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

This is not fantasy land. But lets just say that I did know a way to do this. You would imagine it would take a very very powerful and skilled (adept) person to make this happen.

Plus even if there was a way, I would not tell you or anyone else or make it public. By doing this I put myself and anyone else that learns this in danger. And im serious here, im not trying to be mean. Always remember this, if you acquire a special ability or skill that is out of the ordinary, keep it to yourself, for your own safety.

Im sure in time as we fight to restore what has been stolen from us all these years. Once the Gods come back and things go back to normal, it would and should be safe to disclose something like this. It's really up to the Gods. There is certain information that Father does not want public right now.

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

are you saying that those who can do anything in that context  can't do anything at all or just not in front of people and not to say any thing

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help!

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Kat, its for your safety.
Use your best judgement, but all-in-all, don't show anyone. In fact, if there was anyone on this planet that you can trust showing such an ability if at all possible, would be one of the High Priests. I say this and not Satanists because anyone could pretend to be a Satanist.
However, to do such a thing is completely unnecessary and this improbable situation was merely put forth as an example.
The gov't (ran by enemies of Satan, the jews) knows about these powers and if anyone knows u have these, you might invite some very unwelcome "guests" in your life.
Read this sermon from HP Maxine:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html
hope this helped!!
HAIL SATAN!!!!

I'm going to do The Dedication Ritual to become a Satanist, but are there things I have to do before performing that ritual?

If you read the site,and understand who Father really is,and you are clear on why you are doing it then ,I think you are ready.It is the best decision you will ever make.It was for me.
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 10:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help!

I'm going to do The Dedication Ritual to become a Satanist, but are there things I have to do before performing that ritual?

No but I think that you should meditate and thry to become more psychically open to feel the rush of bliss that one feels when you dedicate. You should try 2 speak to Lord Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "powerfulspellcaster" <powerfulspellcaster@... wrote:

I'm really sorry for this newbie question, but I read a lot of people asking if the "enemy" was going to attack, what does that mean?

Just focus on empowering your soul with the meditations and yoga and do a daily aura of protection.

And work to spread knowledge about Satanism in a safe and legal manner. This way you will build your relationship with Satan.

------------------------------
On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 11:32 PM PST Ahmad Nawabit wrote:

I'm really sorry for this newbie question, but I read a lot of people
asking if the "enemy" was going to attack, what does that mean?

The enemy will attack the weak those who are strong and those who are protected by father0lucifer won't be afected remembert we hsve. Already won the aquerise age is coming. 
Hail satan

You can read the posts and all posts in one thread by going directly to the JoS Yahoo group. (see "Groups" at the top of your Yahoo email page.)The explanations are pretty helpful on the JoS site, so just read them carefully and do the power meditations, Satanic Witchcraft, rituals, etc. You only learn by doing. You get better with practice.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, September 28, 2014 7:10 PM, "edgarcaldera704 edgarcaldera704@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

How do i read the post that are replying by posts? And can i get help on being a fully committed Satanist and empowering myself? Please help!! My email is edgarcaldera704@...

There are many methods to weaken and prevent enemy attacks and interference.

1. Clean your aura multiple times daily. At least clean your aura when you wake up and before you go to bed. How to Clean Your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html   SURYAYE pronunciation. The pronunciation of SURYAYE is found towards the end of the "sun" mp3 file. The recording is of the sun square vibration Aum hraam hrim hraum sau SURYAYE nama.
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Satan% ... s_Mp3s.htm   2. Build an Aura of Protection daily.   Aura of Protection http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html
3. Void Meditation. This will improve your focus and allow you to shut out enemy influences. Ignore the enemies. Pretend they do not even exist. If you pretend the enemies do not exist and refuse to acknowledge them, they will eventually leave. Tuning in to enemy attacks and influences or becoming fearful encourages further harassment.   4. Raise your spiritual power. Empowering yourself will make any of your spiritual endeavors more powerful. Meditation, yoga, mantras, and visualization can be used to empower yourself spiritually. It extremely effective to combine asanas (yoga positions) and mantras (vibrations) and do them at the same time.
Asanas + Mantras
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic5787.html   5. Use runes to protect yourself. Vibrate ALGIZ or BERKANO while visualizing the corresponding rune. Vibrate the rune 9, 40, or 108 times. Then affirm "The energies of (name of rune) are permanently and completely protecting me in every way at all times" 9 times.

The pronunciation of the runes can be found here:
Runic Kabalah mp3 files
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/Runic% ... o%20CD.zip

Information about the runes can be found here:
The Runic Kabalah
http://www.exposingcommunism.com/The%20 ... abalah.pdf   6. Perform a Banishing Ritual Banishing Ritual http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html   7. Banish the enemies with Satanic electric blue fire. The color is like the blue part at the bottom of a candle flame. Visualize the fire burning the enemies, forming a protective barrier around yourself, or filling your room or house.   8. Remove enemy connections.   How to Remove Unwanted People/Entities from your Aura http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ching.html   9. Free Your Soul Using Words of Power – Freeing the Soul http://web.archive.org/web/201308010456 ... e_Soul.htm   10. Do the following working EVERY DAY. The following working was originally posted by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... pics/91036

FULL WORKING:

When you have an energy buzz, such as after a yoga session, do the following:

1. Visualize yourself engulfed in powerful white-gold light.

2. Affirm:
'My aura is constantly deflecting and repelling any and all negative energy, spite, ill will and curses directed at me and is always returning it right back to those who send it.' 'I am aligning these protective energies with those of my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.'

3. Recite a full Satanic rosary 'SURYAE' [the mantra for the sun, which is very effective in cleaning the aura and in deflecting negative energies]
SUUU-RR-YAH-YAY

!! ENGULF YOURSELF IN WHITE-GOLD LIGHT, LIKE THAT OF THE SUN AND VIBRATE 'SURYAE' INTO THIS LIGHT 108 TIMES USING THE ROSARY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SATANIC ROSARY, THEN COUNT THE 108 VIBRATIONS ANY WAY THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO.

4. Vibrate AUM 9 times, AH at your solar chakra, UU at your throat chakra and MM at your 6th chakra/pineal gland.

--------------------

PARTIAL WORKING:

Just do steps 1 and 2.

You can begin this at any time. All of our energies will link up and deflect the curses and related and send the ugly energies right back to them.

FOR BOTH THE FULL AND PARTIAL WORKINGS, REPEAT STEPS ONE AND TWO SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, EVERY DAY, TO REINFORCE THE AURA AND WORKING. FEEL THE ENERGY, WHICH WILL GROW AND GROW.        

Hey everyone, I stopped meditating and cleaning my aura for a while and I started last night and today, I had an unbelievable amount off stress, multiple panic attacks, and right now I'm super depressed and having suicidal thoughts. Is there any reason for this?

Imma give it to you blatantly like High Priest Mageson6666 does. YOU STOPPED CLEANING YOUR AURA.

The enemy WANTS you to stop cleaning your aura. In fact, it wants you to NOT meditate at all. On a lighter note, it could also be psychological issues. But, I know from experience that if ones aura is not kept properly cleaned, ya might be feelin' blue, or irregular to say the least. Doesn't matter if you feel like it or not. DO IT.

Do it multiple times a day if that's what it takes to make things peachy. I personally clean my aura 4 or 5 times a day. Part of being a spiritual satanist means NEVER GIVING UP. FORGET the meaning of quit.

The sooner the better.

Hail Satan.

Do you have a health disorder that can cause you to bleed to death or something? If yes, you can do the ritual without blood. As far as I'm aware, that's the only reason not to use blood, because it's pretty important. If you're simply scared or don't like it or whatever else, that's not a reason.

I don't mean to sound rude. But no one just randomly one day says "I've decided to be Satanist" it's something that you feel. It feels right, it pulls you. A feeling you can't explain, but one you need to fallow. It's in your heart and soul. I'm pretty sure you can't say eh? I'll be a satanist! Doesn't work that way. For me at least that wasn't the case. I Fallowed my instincts and it lead me here. Don't get me wrong, anyone who joins with good intentions and doesn't do it for kicks or something like that is fantastic. Just know if you go at this with a pure Wiccan point of view, it probably won't work that we'll. Not saying don't, just be mindful.

Also the blood is a formality. It's a way of showing "you" that you are serious and committed to this. As well as opening yourself up spiritually. I'm probably the biggest wimp in terms of blood and pain. But I did it. I felt so free. Like I became something better then what I was. To me, it was completely indescribable. Was truly the best day of my life.

However if you can't overcome a small amount pain to dedicate your soul to the gods and set yourself free from all who chain you. Then this probably isn't for you. It's a trial, a challenge, a rite of passenge. A small one at that. If you wanna be a true Satanist a be part of something incredible, just do it when you are ready. If you can't, well then you can't. Trust me, if I can do it, you can.

Hail Satan!

I want to feel Satan's presence and am having trouble with it does anyone have any advice, I have dedicated my soul and want so badly to feel him in some way, if someone could call me I can give my number, let me know

Relax, you will feel him. Older members like i more often saw Him and feel because in those time, a few years before, was only a 10.000 members. Now we have a duble that. There is so many new members and you will feel him. Just relax and meditate.

-------- Original message --------
From: "treejafisherjnsc1234@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 30/04/2016 20:38 (GMT+01:00)

I want to feel Satan's presence and am having trouble with it does anyone have any advice, I have dedicated my soul and want so badly to feel him in some way, if someone could call me I can give my number, let me know

First of all, Father Satan is very busy. However, that doesn't mean He won' come to you sooner or later.
Also, you need to have your Chakras open. Are you meditating daily? It takes a while to open up enough
to see and hear the Gods. And I believe you will know when Father does come to you.

If you suddenly feel you are being hugged very gently, and the sensation is warm and wonderful,
then it is probably Father Satan or one of the other Gods holding you.

They can be very affectionate. That includes Father Satan.

Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 4/30/16, treejafisherjnsc1234@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2016, 11:38 AM

I want to feel Satan's presence and am having
trouble with it does anyone have any advice, I have
dedicated my soul and want so badly to feel him in some way,
if someone could call me I can give my number, let me know

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494 --
#yiv4870952494ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mkp #yiv4870952494hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mkp #yiv4870952494ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mkp .yiv4870952494ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mkp .yiv4870952494ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mkp .yiv4870952494ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4870952494ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4870952494ygrp-lc #yiv4870952494hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4870952494ygrp-lc .yiv4870952494ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494activity span
.yiv4870952494underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494attach label a {

#yiv4870952494 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494bold a {

#yiv4870952494 dd.yiv4870952494last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4870952494 dd.yiv4870952494last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4870952494 dd.yiv4870952494last p
span.yiv4870952494yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4870952494 div.yiv4870952494attach-table div div a {

#yiv4870952494 div.yiv4870952494attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4870952494 div.yiv4870952494file-title a, #yiv4870952494
div.yiv4870952494file-title a:active, #yiv4870952494
div.yiv4870952494file-title a:hover, #yiv4870952494
div.yiv4870952494file-title a:visited {

#yiv4870952494 div.yiv4870952494photo-title a,
#yiv4870952494 div.yiv4870952494photo-title a:active,
#yiv4870952494 div.yiv4870952494photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4870952494 div.yiv4870952494photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4870952494 div#yiv4870952494ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4870952494ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4870952494yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4870952494 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4870952494 .yiv4870952494replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4870952494 input, #yiv4870952494 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4870952494
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4870952494logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-msg
p#yiv4870952494attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-reco
#yiv4870952494reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-sponsor #yiv4870952494ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-text p {

margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4870952494 #yiv4870952494ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv4870952494

Hello Satanists! I need to ask for some help. I cannot in any way meditate. I mean, i try to focus and everything. I read a lot of stuff on jos about meditation and how to enter into trans state but i can't. I don't know what's wrong with me. I sit relaxed for an hour every night, even tried to lay down, but still, nothing. I know you might say focus or the thing with how you imagine your body climbing down a latter. I done both those things and still nothing. I cannot simply lose myself in the meditation like it says you should. I try for half an hour and even more and i'm still wide awake and not into trans state. Can you help me, please? Thanks

Be patient with yourself,Energy meditation should boost your energy level which will help you with other meditations.
In the name of Satan!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, 2 Aug 2017 at 21:31, petreski1410@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hello Satanists! I need to ask for some help. I cannot in any way meditate. I mean, i try to focus and everything. I read a lot of stuff on jos about meditation and how to enter into trans state but i can't. I don't know what's wrong with me. I sit relaxed for an hour every night, even tried to lay down, but still, nothing. I know you might say focus or the thing with how you imagine your body climbing down a latter. I done both those things and still nothing. I cannot simply lose myself in the meditation like it says you should. I try for half an hour and even more and i'm still wide awake and not into trans state. Can you help me, please? Thanks

Every learning needs to be step by step. Like if you want to be able to build a lego, you have to put the lego one by one to build something. If you can't focus for hours, you don't need to do that for hours, just minutes that is fine, remember how does it make you feel. I am myself started from scratch, all I do is focus in my third eye, doing breathing excercises, inhale, hold, exhale, just like that. Don't forget to sit straight

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 4, 2017, at 1:05 AM, adept mage adept.mage@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Be patient with yourself,Energy meditation should boost your energy level which will help you with other meditations.
In the name of Satan!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  Hello Satanists! I need to ask for some help. I cannot in any way meditate. I mean, i try to focus and everything. I read a lot of stuff on jos about meditation and how to enter into trans state but i can't. I don't know what's wrong with me. I sit relaxed for an hour every night, even tried to lay down, but still, nothing. I know you might say focus or the thing with how you imagine your body climbing down a latter. I done both those things and still nothing. I cannot simply lose myself in the meditation like it says you should. I try for half an hour and even more and i'm still wide awake and not into trans state. Can you help me, please? Thanks

Hello everyone, my name is Autumn I am 13 years old and am currently considering dedicating myself to Satan, but I’m a skeptic. I’m very new to spiritual exploration and satanism, so please excuse me if I sound a bit dumb; My main question is can father help me? I’ve struggled with depression for a while and I feel I’m at a dead end with no where to go, at times I feel I might loose myself and become self destructive (I live in a very poor neighborhood, and have run into drugs/dealers very frequently and sometimes become tempted). Will father help me find my path? Or am I a total loss?
Thank you, Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Satan will help you with his but dont be dependent satan gives you knowledge and tools to become a goddess/god like him you just have to work for it and learn for it you can do it with satans help but in the end you are who will do it satan wont do it for you and satan will give you tests you just have to prove yourself powerful and worthy of becoming his warrior

Yes, but don't expect that Father Satan or the Gods do everything for you. You need to show willingness and dedication that you want to achieve something and they will help you.

You should avoid drugs, they're poison for the body and soul. Only your downfall can come if you use them, no matter if the drug is considered "light" like weed.
And please, don't share any personal information.

Thank you for your reply! I found it helpful, and will be working on proving myself to Satan. Again, thank you very very much and I hope your day is going as pleasantly as you wish :)

On Thursday, February 22, 2018, 6:19 PM, desert392@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Yes, but don't expect that Father Satan or the Gods do everything for you. You need to show willingness and dedication that you want to achieve something and they will help you.

You should avoid drugs, they're poison for the body and soul. Only your downfall can come if you use them, no matter if the drug is considered "light" like weed.
And please, don't share any personal information.

Yes he will help u
On Feb 21, 2018 6:33 PM, "Autumn Rose justfvckingpcachy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello everyone, my name is Autumn I am 13 years old and am currently considering dedicating myself to Satan, but I’m a skeptic. I’m very new to spiritual exploration and satanism, so please excuse me if I sound a bit dumb; My main question is can father help me? I’ve struggled with depression for a while and I feel I’m at a dead end with no where to go, at times I feel I might loose myself and become self destructive (I live in a very poor neighborhood, and have run into drugs/dealers very frequently and sometimes become tempted). Will father help me find my path? Or am I a total loss?
Thank you, Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back