Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP

Why are you obsessed with a single woman who's not important at all anyway? Find another one, there are plenty of them. In fact if all these years you dumped her and found another one you wouldn't think like that at all.

And like I said to another person here, you must ask what's your main interest, is it to gain knowledge, transform your soul and become a god, or you come just because you're obsessed with some random woman who doesn't care about you (which is stupid and weak imo, and stupidity is a "sin")? Obviously in Satanism you put your spiritual empowerment above anything else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], josuah Joseph <josuah.joseph@... wrote:

HI

I am Josuah Joseph, From "Bangalore. INDIA" I lost many things in my life following many christian life.
 I Have no Job because i can't get through in interview i fail even having skills and tallent.

Most importantly I Loved a women she also loved me in the begining and later she went to some muslim magecian to keep me in her control and to never leave her.Many thing happend that she was acting  like she is ignoring me. Because of her i lost peace, job, respect,
I aslo attempted to suicide many time by drinking pills and poisions,cause i could'nt live without her and she is married.  and she moved the house in same city and i don't know where is she.  I have a long story of what she caused me she is still killing me every day i am hopeless to get her back sometimes when i remember of her false promise her never leaving me i feel like killing her. Every day is a difficult day i still want her come back Please help me what to do so that she will go crazy of me and she will come in search of me with a true love.
Her Name Is MUBEENA TAJ. I want her back.

Any recommendation And I am very NEW to satanism and i hate any god that i worshiped before.

And i Don't have any satanic freinds in bangalore or in chat.

Please help with my issue.

I want to make her go crazy and make her come back to me and i love SATAN.

Hail SATAN.

u wasting ur time , why dont u just focus getting ur life better
get a job and move on
work on advancement
have u study Joy Of Satan carefully?and know
and understand what true Satanism is about?
wanna to die over a person is not worth it
u think she would do same for u?dont think so
best is move on
is not easy for u but giving up is not gonna solve anything.
Once things get better for ur life
U can ask Satan/ Gods help you find a good woman

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], josuah Joseph <josuah.joseph@... wrote:

HI

I am Josuah Joseph, From "Bangalore. INDIA" I lost many things in my life following many christian life.
 I Have no Job because i can't get through in interview i fail even having skills and tallent.

Most importantly I Loved a women she also loved me in the begining and later she went to some muslim magecian to keep me in her control and to never leave her.Many thing happend that she was acting  like she is ignoring me. Because of her i lost peace, job, respect,
I aslo attempted to suicide many time by drinking pills and poisions,cause i could'nt live without her and she is married.  and she moved the house in same city and i don't know where is she.  I have a long story of what she caused me she is still killing me every day i am hopeless to get her back sometimes when i remember of her false promise her never leaving me i feel like killing her. Every day is a difficult day i still want her come back Please help me what to do so that she will go crazy of me and she will come in search of me with a true love.

Any recommendation And I am very NEW to satanism and i hate any god that i worshiped before.

Hail SATAN.

Thanks you for the reply. But how to start a satanic life and how to begin Please guide me step by step. Regards Josuah.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP
get a job and move on
work on advancement
best is move on

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, josuah Joseph <josuah.joseph@... wrote:

HI

Hail SATAN.

Re-read HP Myla's reply. It says in there what you need to do.

"get a job and move on
work on advancement
and understand what true Satanism is about?"

-En Haradren Amlug.

Thanks you for the reply. But how to start a satanic life and how to begin Please guide me step by step.

Regards

Josuah.

Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:26 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP

get a job and move on
work on advancement
best is move on

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, josuah Joseph <josuah.joseph@ wrote:

HI

Hail SATAN.

It's not worth chasing someone who will make you their groveling bitch. You only hurt yourself.

Turn your energies instead to healing yourself first and then destroying her.

HI
�
� I am Josuah Joseph, From "Bangalore. INDIA" I lost many things in my life following many christian life.
�I Have no Job because i can't get through in interview i fail even having skills and tallent.
�
�
�Most importantly I Loved a women she also loved me in the begining and later she went to some muslim magecian to keep me in her control and to never leave her.Many thing happend that she was acting� like she is ignoring me. Because of her i lost peace, job, respect,
I�aslo attempted to suicide many time by drinking pills and poisions,cause i could'nt live without her and she is married.� and she moved the house in same city and i don't know where is she.� I have a long story of what she caused me she is still killing me every day i am hopeless to get her back sometimes when i remember of her false promise her never leaving me i feel like killing her. Every day is a difficult day i still want her come back Please help me what to do so that she will go crazy of me and she will come in search of me with a true love.
�
Any recommendation And I am very NEW to satanism�and i hate any god that i worshiped before.
�
�
�
�
Hail SATAN.

hello brothers and sisters! i have been a satanist for two years now. i live in memphis with my  (he is "atheist") who plays guitar and we were broke and having a lot of trouble looking for gigs/open mics one cold night early this year. just as we gave up, sitting in a mcdonald's to catch the last bus home, an old man musician recognizes a nirvana song my boyfriend is playing and likes what he hears (dollar signs behind his eyes i'm sure). we met this man on my 20th birthday which was a very astrologically significant one.

skipping ahead to today, the old man, who turns out knew memphis particularly well, has taken us to many gigs we would not have gotten the chance to attend without having met him and i felt very lucky and proud of my boyfriend. lately though, i've been noticing that he sympathizes with kike jooz A LOT which naturally infuriated me. over the past couple months, he kept initiating more and more conversations about how he "likes" the jooz or that they are the chosen ones. he just cannot shut up about it. especially while we are all smoking. it really sounded more like fear than adoration. he's always saying he would never say anything bad about the jooz. we are also connected via social media and almost every fucking day now he shares some garbage article from some the same kike news site and he TOTALLY BELIEVES all that shit!

he has taken us to some of the best and most fun gigs around and we make a lot of useful and important connections through this man. my intuition is normally extremely hard to ignore but now i really have no clue whether or not i should keep using him for all he's worth or cut all ties. my boyfriend is used to me making abrupt decisions based on my intuition alone so i am hoping he will be understanding should i choose the latter. we are very very broke and in an apartment in the ghetto without heat right now and living on food stamps.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

You could always ask Satan for help, and also you can do a awakening ritual on your boyfriend to show him the truth. 

On Monday, November 24, 2014 6:44 PM, "mina minaret frustratedcherrybomb@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hello brothers and sisters! i have been a satanist for two years now. i live in memphis with my  (he is "atheist") who plays guitar and we were broke and having a lot of trouble looking for gigs/open mics one cold night early this year. just as we gave up, sitting in a mcdonald's to catch the last bus home, an old man musician recognizes a nirvana song my boyfriend is playing and likes what he hears (dollar signs behind his eyes i'm sure). we met this man on my 20th birthday which was a very astrologically significant one.

skipping ahead to today, the old man, who turns out knew memphis particularly well, has taken us to many gigs we would not have gotten the chance to attend without having met him and i felt very lucky and proud of my boyfriend. lately though, i've been noticing that he sympathizes with kike jooz A LOT which naturally infuriated me. over the past couple months, he kept initiating more and more conversations about how he "likes" the jooz or that they are the chosen ones. he just cannot shut up about it. especially while we are all smoking. it really sounded more like fear than adoration. he's always saying he would never say anything bad about the jooz. we are also connected via social media and almost every fucking day now he shares some garbage article from some the same kike news site and he TOTALLY BELIEVES all that shit!

he has taken us to some of the best and most fun gigs around and we make a lot of useful and important connections through this man. my intuition is normally extremely hard to ignore but now i really have no clue whether or not i should keep using him for all he's worth or cut all ties. my boyfriend is used to me making abrupt decisions based on my intuition alone so i am hoping he will be understanding should i choose the latter. we are very very broke and in an apartment in the ghetto without heat right now and living on food stamps.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

To Mina, about the crazy-about-the-jews-guy...have you tried asking him to stop going on so much about the jews? Maybe tell him he's beginning to sound preachy, and it's just as annoying if he started talking about jesus or allah or the bible all the time. You don't have to be angry...just let him know.

I hope this advice is useful, and that the guy is someone who will listen to you, and respect your request.

Hail Satan

I don't know if this has already been answered.  I apologize if it has, I'm new to this forum :/ but I wouldn't say I'm new to Spiritual Satanism.  For upwards of four years, I've had trouble fighting my upbringing as a good little brainwashed Christian and have only dabbled in this practice; mainly on the philosophy side, not so much on the practice... up until now.  It's been a difficult road, but thankfully, I finally feel unafraid and entirely ready to be with our true father and creator. All doubts are gone and I really want to open up all the doors available to me through Satan.  I'm sure at this point it doesn't sound I'm all that serious but after many years of thinking it over, I've come to realize that of all the times I lost a lot of what was dear to me, it was when I was drifting away back toward the cursed, false light, as doubt began to set in.  But Father Satan has always been here for me, in one way or another bringing me all I asked.  He has my total trust and faith now and I no longer have any intentions of changing that.
Now, with that said...how to explain my situation.  Hmm... Well, as of tonight, I tried to contact for the first time my guardian demon.  And that was the first thing I was wondering, each loyal satanic spirit has a guardian demon right?  Anyway, what I was doing was attempting contact through a makeshift spirit board as my funds aren't on the great side at the moment.  But after some trying, I got nowhere, with anything.  Does it have to be a legit ouija board, or does one with the proper setup work?  I have a lot of things I would really like to discuss with my guardian demon and I would communicate with him/her telepathically through power meditation I've read so much about but that's where my main concern comes in.  I've been told a couple of different things, the biggest one being that I'm one of those rare individuals that for some reason or another, my third eye has been completely closed.  So uhh...yeah, put shortly, I really suck at spiritual meditation.  When people talk about visualization even going as far as to create an astral temple through these power meditations, I'm just lost because for some reason, whatever that may be, I can't visualize anything.  No matter how long I work with breathing exercises, eyes closed, in a silent, dark environment all I see before me is the blackness of the backs of my eyelids and nothing more.  I can't seem to visualize anything out of that blackness as is suggested.
Anyway, any advice would really be helpful.  please help.  I guess I'm just really scared that I won't be able to even get in contact with my spiritual self, let alone open any doors, contact any of the gods or heighten my own self.  I assure you, it isn't for lack of will.  Of all these years, it has been prominently wishes for spiritual awakening that have always kept me coming back.  So, advice anyone?   

Visualization doesn't mean seeing something with your physical eyes, but with your mind. It's about creating mental images. You actually do visualize all the time when you imagine or remember something. When I ask you "how does your car look like?" you must certainly visualize your car to describe it, otherwise you couldn't describe it at all. Most people do that unconciously. So it's not really about learning to visualize, since you already know that. It's about learning to keep the images consciously for a long time when you want them.

First of all, You should stop making 'affirmations' that you suck at meditation and can't do these exercises because you CAN. When you repeat all these things you are actually making it a reality. With the meditations, its always going to be some sort of difficulty because we are actually working with our mind and soul with which the average person is trained to pay no mind to at all. 
When I was new I went through the same thing. It eventually became easier and second nature :) You can do it. Just don't get frustrated at yourself. 
One satanist mentioned that visualization is something that we do all the time like when we remember things and imagine on a daily basis. Visualization can be done with eyes open and closed. I do most of my visualization with my eyes open.
The daemon gods are very busy now and more than ever because they are taking care a lot of things regarding the enemy and world events but they are still here for us nonetheless. Just because you haven't got in contact with your GD doesn't mean that she or he isn't there for you and guiding you. This comes in time but power meditation is a must.
As for your higher self, you can get in contact with anytime you want. Just tune into yourself. With power meditation it becomes easier and you start to realize and 'become' your higher self in time.
Power meditation is the basis of spiritual satanism for a reason. 
Take care of yourself and be patient and you will see that things begin to unfold for you and fall into place. This is from experience and every dedicated satanist will tell you that.
The yahoo groups are here for support and answers. There is much to learn here.
 Hail our Creator God Satan.

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 7:49 AM, "amandabfaust220@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't know if this has already been answered.  I apologize if it has, I'm new to this forum :/ but I wouldn't say I'm new to Spiritual Satanism.  For upwards of four years, I've had trouble fighting my upbringing as a good little brainwashed Christian and have only dabbled in this practice; mainly on the philosophy side, not so much on the practice... up until now.  It's been a difficult road, but thankfully, I finally feel unafraid and entirely ready to be with our true father and creator. All doubts are gone and I really want to open up all the doors available to me through Satan.  I'm sure at this point it doesn't sound I'm all that serious but after many years of thinking it over, I've come to realize that of all the times I lost a lot of what was dear to me, it was when I was drifting away back toward the cursed, false light, as doubt began to set in.  But Father Satan has always been here for me, in one way or another bringing me all I asked.  He has my total trust and faith now and I no longer have any intentions of changing that.
Now, with that said...how to explain my situation.  Hmm... Well, as of tonight, I tried to contact for the first time my guardian demon.  And that was the first thing I was wondering, each loyal satanic spirit has a guardian demon right?  Anyway, what I was doing was attempting contact through a makeshift spirit board as my funds aren't on the great side at the moment.  But after some trying, I got nowhere, with anything.  Does it have to be a legit ouija board, or does one with the proper setup work?  I have a lot of things I would really like to discuss with my guardian demon and I would communicate with him/her telepathically through power meditation I've read so much about but that's where my main concern comes in.  I've been told a couple of different things, the biggest one being that I'm one of those rare individuals that for some reason or another, my third eye has been completely closed.  So uhh...yeah, put shortly, I really suck at spiritual meditation.  When people talk about visualization even going as far as to create an astral temple through these power meditations, I'm just lost because for some reason, whatever that may be, I can't visualize anything.  No matter how long I work with breathing exercises, eyes closed, in a silent, dark environment all I see before me is the blackness of the backs of my eyelids and nothing more.  I can't seem to visualize anything out of that blackness as is suggested.
Anyway, any advice would really be helpful.  please help.  I guess I'm just really scared that I won't be able to even get in contact with my spiritual self, let alone open any doors, contact any of the gods or heighten my own self.  I assure you, it isn't for lack of will.  Of all these years, it has been prominently wishes for spiritual awakening that have always kept me coming back.  So, advice anyone?   

im trying to remove this curse of me im doing rituals and asking for help but nothing has come
its been like this for 6 months 7 months nothing happend yet...please help me is there anything special i can do for the beautiful angels to help me 
all i want is 1 wish guys 
not gold , not money , not drugs not sexi want my life back , i want this curse to  be removed.. PLEASE help me I CANT DO ANY MEDITATIONS the curse is tooo strong trust me i triedddd nearly a month every day. Everyday is just harder than the other.I need the curse to be removed THEN i can do whatever power meditation or chakra meditation there is.ave satanas

are you trolling

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 6:54 AM, "ahmad koko unknownasdasd@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

im trying to remove this curse of me im doing rituals and asking for help but nothing has come
its been like this for 6 months 7 months nothing happend yet...please help me is there anything special i can do for the beautiful angels to help me 
all i want is 1 wish guys 
not gold , not money , not drugs not sexi want my life back , i want this curse to  be removed.. PLEASE help me I CANT DO ANY MEDITATIONS the curse is tooo strong trust me i triedddd nearly a month every day. Everyday is just harder than the other.I need the curse to be removed THEN i can do whatever power meditation or chakra meditation there is.ave satanas

There are no free rides in Spiritual Satanism. M\When starting out, meditation can be difficult. The mind rebels against the meditations and can do annoying things to make meditation harder. If you remain consistent with your meditations, then they will become easier and easier. There is a MUNKA working on the Joy of Satan website that removes curses.

MUNKA working
http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvi ... _Soul.html  

I started thr 40 day meditation when will I be able to feel the the energy while I meditate ??
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 08 Jun 2015 22:41:44 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP
  There are no free rides in Spiritual Satanism. M\When starting out, meditation can be difficult. The mind rebels against the meditations and can do annoying things to make meditation harder. If you remain consistent with your meditations, then they will become easier and easier. There is a MUNKA working on the Joy of Satan website that removes curses.

MUNKA working
http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvi ... _Soul.html  

My girlfriend has been possessed what do I do? Someone please help! I don't know what to do I have no way to get to her it's through text

What makes you think and say that she is possessed? Can you tell us more?What if she is only *saying* this for attention and drama? This is a guaranteed way to get those two things.
Just to be clear, Satan and the Powers of Hell do NOT go around possessing people, whether they are spiritual Satanists or not.This is the activity of enemy Grey ETs and other enemy entities.
Hail Satan.
On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 7:29:39 p.m. EDT, fidgetmanther@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

My girlfriend has been possessed what do I do? Someone please help! I don't know what to do I have no way to get to her it's through text

I am a Satanist so I am well aware that Satan and his demons don't possess people. It was an enemy. But thank you so much for your help on getting the enemy out of my girlfriend. We figured it out on our own how to get it out of her.
On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 7:54 PM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  What makes you think and say that she is possessed? Can you tell us more?What if she is only *saying* this for attention and drama? This is a guaranteed way to get those two things.
Just to be clear, Satan and the Powers of Hell do NOT go around possessing people, whether they are spiritual Satanists or not.This is the activity of enemy Grey ETs and other enemy entities.
Hail Satan.
On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 7:29:39 p.m. EDT, [email protected] [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I downloaded a zip file, from the website. All pdf files.
Others on the internet have them in mega storage. You can keep them their safe.

Yes I noticed this too freaked me out that was my first thought was we are being attacked stupid enemy! Always trying to stop us they won’t win though ! I have the rtr s saved ! if the sight ever comes up again I’m gunna take screen shots of everything  this made my  Night difficult but at least I got the rtr done ....I’m very unhappy about it luckily I have some things memorized but not enough ! I hope it gets fixed soon ! If anyone knows what’s going let me know I’d greatly appreciate 

Sent from my iPhoneHail satan ! 
On Mar 18, 2019, at 10:01 PM, mattekora@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  410 ERROR JOYOFSATAN DOWN . WHAT DO WE DO , WE ARE BEING ATTACKED

What is going on? Does anyone have an explanation to what is going on with Joy of Satan site? ? No.... This can't be happening. Please somebody

Keep going about your life, there will be a way around this.I was shocked when I went to visit as well,but do not "freak out", the enemy wants you to tie into your fear. Do not automatically assume the worst. Fortunately I saved a lot of pages from the site to my phone, and have downloaded a lot of .PDFs but alas, it still feels like not enough.Rest assured there will be an update from one of the clergy, most likely High Priestess.
Must be no coincidence I have been dreaming of war recently.

Satan's Library . Org is still up and running.
On Mon, Mar 18, 2019, 10:58 PM MicHAEL Batsard <blackeyedgoldendragon@... wrote:
Keep going about your life, there will be a way around this.I was shocked when I went to visit as well,but do not "freak out", the enemy wants you to tie into your fear. Do not automatically assume the worst. Fortunately I saved a lot of pages from the site to my phone, and have downloaded a lot of ..PDFs but alas, it still feels like not enough.Rest assured there will be an update from one of the clergy, most likely High Priestess.

I had a webpage I was working on that was exposing the jews... and they deleted EVERYTHING! They even deleted my account!

I had a dream about this happening the site being taken down . Also I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve been being attacked like crazy ! My favorite shop that I buy my candles and incense from told me I could no longer shop there any longer as well just about everything and anything has been happening to try and stop me from practicing and advancing ! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 18, 2019, at 11:58 PM, MicHAEL Batsard blackeyedgoldendragon@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Keep going about your life, there will be a way around this.I was shocked when I went to visit as well,but do not "freak out", the enemy wants you to tie into your fear. Do not automatically assume the worst. Fortunately I saved a lot of pages from the site to my phone, and have downloaded a lot of .PDFs but alas, it still feels like not enough.Rest assured there will be an update from one of the clergy, most likely High Priestess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back