Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scyth168" <scyth168@... wrote:
my grandma and grandpa need money. please pray for them with me.
Hopefully you really just worded this the wrong way because we definately do NOT pray... lmao Now your best bet is to do breathing exercises and visualize green with a golden border as you exhale. You could also do a ritual and ask a Demon to help you out if its serious.

This is a good meditation to use with the green/gold
http://www.666blacksun.com/Color_Meditation.html

My name is jeff and recently dedicated my life to Father Satan.The problem is my family came to realise about this and have been kicked out of the home.My job is on the verge of collapse because of this.I have no place to stay at the moment and my finances slowly going down.Chilren of Satan should be on top and not be intimidated by christianity and their falacy.I am going to be strong in this all the way through.Any member who can come to my rescue please come thru,am on 0729147781,nairobi kenya,

HAIL FATHER SATAN

I suggest going back and lie to them. Tell them anything and do your meditations and rituals outside of the house. Father Satan understands and would not look down at you even having to go to church with them. You could go to a christian church ask them for a bible (lol) and bring it back saying you have now seen the light (HAHAHAHA) oooohhhh hallelujah. But again Father does understand. Unless you really do not vwant to, its just that if you are at the beginning stages then might be easier to have a roof over your head. But its all what you prefer, but if you do and when you move out be like..... I WAS A SATANIST THE WHOLE TIME! AND YOU ALL CAN SUCK IT.... HAAAAIILLL SAAAATTAAAANNN! uuuurrrrrrrr and drive away (after throwing something at them).

Hail Father Satan and the Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeffrey mwango <jeffa50@... wrote:

My name is jeff and recently dedicated my life to Father Satan.The problem is my family came to realise about this and have been kicked out of the home.My job is on the verge of collapse because of this.I have no place to stay at the moment and my finances slowly going down.Chilren of Satan should be on top and not be intimidated by christianity and their falacy.I am going to be strong in this all the way through.Any member who can come to my rescue please come thru,am on 0729147781,nairobi kenya,

HAIL FATHER SATAN

trust in Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thesataniclazy" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

I suggest going back and lie to them. Tell them anything and do your meditations and rituals outside of the house. Father Satan understands and would not look down at you even having to go to church with them. You could go to a christian church ask them for a bible (lol) and bring it back saying you have now seen the light (HAHAHAHA) oooohhhh hallelujah. But again Father does understand. Unless you really do not vwant to, its just that if you are at the beginning stages then might be easier to have a roof over your head. But its all what you prefer, but if you do and when you move out be like..... I WAS A SATANIST THE WHOLE TIME! AND YOU ALL CAN SUCK IT.... HAAAAIILLL SAAAATTAAAANNN! uuuurrrrrrrr and drive away (after throwing something at them).

Hail Father Satan and the Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeffrey mwango <jeffa50@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

They cannot fire you from your job, such a thing would be against the law. But Satan does not mind bending the truth to your family to keep you out of harms way...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jeffrey mwango <jeffa50@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

<td val[/IMG]remember survival is key and for real fuck your family for doing that shit they should love you irregardless guess we're on the same boat my fams is a piece of shit to they fucked my job over for someone elses shit I got hope in my brothers and sisters you can make it trust me. believe in urself plus if ur lifes on the line you can lie and I don't like lying either but I will lie my fuckin ass off to save my life, as lucifer would expect we are not martyrs like the xian filth, 
hail satan hail goetia

--- On Fri, 3/19/10, Vulspire <anthonyg9996@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, March 19, 2010, 1:18 AM

They cannot fire you from your job, such a thing would be against the law. But Satan does not mind bending the truth to your family to keep you out of harms way...

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, jeffrey mwango <jeffa50@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN
[/TD]

I need someone to help me convert to Satanism. What must I do to convert to Satan? Are there any sermons that I can attend? This is totally new to me.

you should go to the website and dedicate. you shouldnt need someone to convert you. you should do it on your own have faith in your self.

Sent: Tue, February 15, 2011 9:18:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP

Please read the JoS site http://www.joyofsatan.org it explains everythin.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deadlylily@..." <deadlylily@... wrote:

I need someone to help me convert to Satanism. What must I do to convert to Satan? Are there any sermons that I can attend? This is totally new to me.

CAN anybody help me to write about us? im starting to have a blog in satanism to understand us here in the philippines

<td w[/IMG]
<td w[/IMG] [/TD]<td val[/IMG]
I have a fwe questions. I did the dedication ritual but i kinda screwed it up. I put it in the candle fire but it went out so i relit the paper with a  lighter. Is that ok? Also i was looking for a satanic coven in chicago. Can anyone help me out, im bad with psychic work and i want 2 join one to work on it. Thank you

<td he[/IMG] [/TD] <td he[/IMG] [/TD]
[/TD]<td w[/IMG][/TD]
[/TD]

I wouldn't fret as there are many who make mistakes. This would be officially your first ritual. The purpose of burning the prayer is to release that energy onto the astral.
You can work on all these things through Power Meditations. When I say work, I mean work and most certainly stay consistent.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
 Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias
PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Al Jilwah
I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions. If anyone obey me and conform to my commandments, he shall have joy, delight, and comfort.
-Satan

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Tue, May 3, 2011 9:44:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HELP

<td w[/IMG]
<td w[/IMG] [/TD]<td val[/IMG]
I have a fwe questions. I did the dedication ritual but i kinda screwed it up. I put it in the candle fire but it went out so i relit the paper with a  lighter. Is that ok? Also i was looking for a satanic coven in chicago. Can anyone help me out, im bad with psychic work and i want 2 join one to work on it. Thank you

<td he[/IMG] [/TD] <td he[/IMG] [/TD]
[/TD]<td w[/IMG][/TD]
[/TD]

Please help me!!! I want to dedicate my soul to Father Satan because I want to change my life forever. I want me, my family, and my whole country to live in prosperity. I don't want to have problems anymore. So please tell me what ritual should I do.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!May he bless you all!!!

never expect anything in return...be pure in your dedication...you are not going to do an agreement of things getting exchange...put all the xian shits out of your mind...you are not going to sell your soul to the Father and his Demons to get some gift in return...it is like dedicating yourself, your life and your soul in their hands and to dedicate your life to serve him and put your efforts to complete his mission(of achieving godhead as far as i have studied)...
for more knowledge visit www.joyofsatan.org

and for dedication...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

and don't worry Father and his Demons helps their children in their life whenever they need guidance...

Hail Satan
haul Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Dc <thechange_jdc@... wrote:

Please help me!!! I want to dedicate my soul to Father Satan because I want to change my life forever. I want me, my family, and my whole country to live in prosperity. I don't want to have problems anymore. So please tell me what ritual should I do.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
May he bless you all!!!

Thank you soo very much for that massage. Now I'm getting somewhereSent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Zambia.From: "Sebastian" <loverboycs@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 17:14:00 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP
  never expect anything in return...be pure in your dedication...you are not going to do an agreement of things getting exchange...put all the xian shits out of your mind...you are not going to sell your soul to the Father and his Demons to get some gift in return...it is like dedicating yourself, your life and your soul in their hands and to dedicate your life to serve him and put your efforts to complete his mission(of achieving godhead as far as i have studied)...
for more knowledge visit www.joyofsatan.org

and for dedication...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html

and don't worry Father and his Demons helps their children in their life whenever they need guidance...

Hail Satan
haul Azazel

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Dc <thechange_jdc@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
May he bless you all!!!

I wouldn't assume that your life is going to change over night, but what you can do is start working with alot of possitive energy and white magic.  Learn everything you can and meditate every day!!!  Hail Father Satan, Hail Asmodeus.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:30 AM

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!May he bless you all!!!

hey everyone i recently learned the spirt i thought was my guardian isnt of satan and has been lying to me for years now she wants to fight me and through the years ive come to love her like she wa my big sister or something.............and she wants me to fight her i know i sould and end this.........but im not sure i have the heart to destroy her and normally im no stranger to spirtual warfare but...........still i'm not sure if i have the heart to face her in battle icould really use some advice feel free to message me if you dont want to post anything on here please i really need help on this one

HAIL SATAN

Hi all..

I'm Imelda,I'm newbie here.. I had a problem, can someone give me suggestion what should I do? My boyfriend 1st brother got caught by the police & taken to Jakarta immediately afterwards.then maybe my boyfriend 2nd brother&my boyfriend could also be put in prison if they are found guilty(probably about the narcotics) .. But I know what my boyfriend look like&how his characteristic, so I believe my boyfriend and his brothers aren't consume / sell it.. I want to help him&his brothers.. I want to let the police let them go.. I'm newbie here, I don't know what should I do, how to do ritual and ask our Father Satan helps? I'm sorry if some of you don't really understand my english, bcz my english didn't very well..

HAIL SATAN!

I am a dedicated Spiritual Satanist. I have recently tried summoning a demon. I dont know how to tell if the demon heard me and is willing to help or not. I dont know if my aura is clean or if I am strong enough to feel their presence or for them to hear me. Im 17... I consider myself much much more mature than my age. I have graduated highschool. I still live with my parents and they are EXTREME christians. My siblings are as well.

I keep asking myself, How am I going to better my life and fulfill my desires... I am starting to become very depressed. I have almost NO friends. I sit in my room all day... literally. I made a friend on here a while ago but he converted and is now Christian. My life is falling apart. I have nothing. I just want answers. And now I am being told by an "Atheist Satanist" that Spiritual Satanism is "devil worship" and I am praying to nothing. What in the hell, if they are so called atheists and believe that Satan is not real, what right do they have to CALL themselves "satanists"? They seem to be very misleading people. I am just so confused and dont know what to do...

More than anything I want to feel Satan's presence... and to know that there is hope... I feel like Im at a dead end.

<td val[/IMG]Satan has never left you if you are dedicated.It can be very lonely in the beginning because most don't understand us or worse yet fear us.But you do have a family here that cares about you but most of all you need to care about yourself too.It has been said many times on here that as you meditate on a daily basis you will learn how to change your life by the power of your own soul through magic.So hang in there you are not alone.But at the same time you have to be willing to work hard to develope your soul so you have the power to change your life.Then as your soul gets stronger you will start to attract the right people into your life.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Sep 5, 2012 2:09:10 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I am a dedicated Spiritual Satanist. I have recently tried summoning a demon. I dont know how to tell if the demon heard me and is willing to help or not. I dont know if my aura is clean or if I am strong enough to feel their presence or for them to hear me. Im 17... I consider myself much much more mature than my age. I have graduated highschool. I still live with my parents and they are EXTREME christians. My siblings are as well.

I keep asking myself, How am I going to better my life and fulfill my desires... I am starting to become very depressed. I have almost NO friends. I sit in my room all day... literally. I made a friend on here a while ago but he converted and is now Christian. My life is falling apart. I have nothing. I just want answers. And now I am being told by an "Atheist Satanist" that Spiritual Satanism is "devil worship" and I am praying to nothing. What in the hell, if they are so called atheists and believe that Satan is not real, what right do they have to CALL themselves "satanists"? They seem to be very misleading people. I am just so confused and dont know what to do...

More than anything I want to feel Satan's presence... and to know that there is hope... I feel like Im at a dead end.

[/TD]

I dont know if you got my message but I want to email u all and ask you if you done this before ? Tempting a christian to turn against God ? Even sell soul to Satan ?  Because I am Christian myself and curious if i able to resist without give in. Feel free to message me on yahoo(allcrump79)  

"Selling your soul" has nothing to do with Spiritual Satanism, and i really mean nothing. Read http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html Hail Satan!

To: Satan Helper <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 10:05 AM

I dont know if you got my message but I want to email u all and ask you if you done this before ? Tempting a christian to turn against God ? Even sell soul to Satan ?  Because I am Christian myself and curious if i able to resist without give in. Feel free to message me on yahoo(allcrump79)  

WTF? Have you actually read the site or the rules of this group to see what we're about? You're 1) being insulting as shit and 2) not welcome here.

For starters:

1)our Gods not "evil" or bad but positive beings, did you read the rules? To imply that an entity steals or buys souls mean this entity is "evil".
2)Satanists don't push their religion or prosyletize. We value free will.
3)Xianity is a proven stolen hoax, and has been debunked many times and the xian "god" doesn't exist. Satan/Enki IS GOD. We have nothing to do with your stolen hoax, in fact we're an ancient religion predating this hoax by years.

http://www.exposingchristianity.com
http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com

Please RTFS (read the f***ing site) http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Crump <allcrump79@... wrote:

I dont know if you got my message but I want to email u all and ask you if you done this before ? Tempting a christian to turn against God ? Even sell soul to Satan ?

Because I am Christian myself and curious if i able to resist without give in.

Feel free to message me on yahoo(allcrump79)

I don't know if I understood correctly..So you think that someone is trying to turn you against 'god' and you are trying to resist coming to Satan..?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Crump <allcrump79@... wrote:

I dont know if you got my message but I want to email u all and ask you if you done this before ? Tempting a christian to turn against God ? Even sell soul to Satan ?

Makes much sense, doesn't it? LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

I don't know if I understood correctly..So you think that someone is trying to turn you against 'god' and you are trying to resist coming to Satan..?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Crump <allcrump79@ wrote:

Some people are just..dumb I guess.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Makes much sense, doesn't it? LOL.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], John Crump <allcrump79@ wrote:

I think steps would be like this ,

Dedicate your soul to satan if you didn't ,

Do meditations , open your chakras and improve your astral hearing / seeing ,

Actually its a very big step to summon a god of hell for beginners like you and me but since it is a very important and emergency situation , it may be ok ; check the gods of hell to find out who helps with police and court ( joyofsatan.org ) then make a ritual , summon the god and kindly ask him/her if he/she could help your boyfriend and his brothers with police ...

Correct me if im wrong , much respect

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Im3" <devil170794@... wrote:

Hi all..

I'm Imelda,I'm newbie here.. I had a problem, can someone give me suggestion what should I do? My boyfriend 1st brother got caught by the police & taken to Jakarta immediately afterwards.then maybe my boyfriend 2nd brother&my boyfriend could also be put in prison if they are found guilty(probably about the narcotics) .. But I know what my boyfriend look like&how his characteristic, so I believe my boyfriend and his brothers aren't consume / sell it.. I want to help him&his brothers.. I want to let the police let them go.. I'm newbie here, I don't know what should I do, how to do ritual and ask our Father Satan helps? I'm sorry if some of you don't really understand my english, bcz my english didn't very well..

HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]And why would anyone here want to I M with you.Don't think of getting on mine because you will be blocked.

To: Satan Helper <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Sep 16, 2012 2:05:04 PM

<td val[/IMG]No were trying to show you who your true creator god is you deluded christian. We've proven your "god" false. You obviously dont know your history. Humanity goes back tens of thousands of years the bible is a 2000 year old man made book. Exposingchristianity.com joyofsatan.org

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; allcrump79@... <allcrump79@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] HELP
Sent: Mon, Sep 17, 2012 1:17:33 AM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]And why would anyone here want to I M with you.Don't think of getting on mine because you will be blocked.

[/TD]

Am not saying that.i said that i need help,done the rituals but i dont know whats next and asking in a friendly way that you should your brother in or .and this is a community

you already have turned.  You are looking for truth and looked else where
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "allcrump79@..." <allcrump79@...; "briangibbons20@..." <briangibbons20@...
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 2:05 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]No were trying to show you who your true creator god is you deluded christian. We've proven your "god" false. You obviously dont know your history. Humanity goes back tens of thousands of years the bible is a 2000 year old man made book. Exposingchristianity.com joyofsatan.org

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; allcrump79@... <allcrump79@...;
Sent: Mon, Sep 17, 2012 1:17:33 AM
<td style="font:[/IMG]  
<td style="font:[/IMG]And why would anyone here want to I M with you.Don't think of getting on mine because you will be blocked.

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]are you the moron that created the joy of jewsus website?

--- On Sun, 9/16/12, John Crump <allcrump79@... wrote:
To: "Satan Helper" <[email protected]
Date: Sunday, September 16, 2012, 2:05 PM

I dont know if you got my message but I want to email u all and ask you if you done this before ? Tempting a christian to turn against God ? Even sell soul to Satan ?   Because I am Christian myself and curious if i able to resist without give in.   Feel free to message me on yahoo(allcrump79)    
[/TD]

HI    I am Josuah Joseph[/B], From "Bangalore. INDIA[/B]" I lost many things in my life following many christian life. I Have no Job because i can't get through in interview i fail even having skills and tallent.   Most importantly I Loved a women she also loved me in the begining and later she went to some muslim magecian to keep me in her control and to never leave her.Many thing happend that she was acting  like she is ignoring me. Because of her i lost peace, job, respect,I aslo attempted to suicide many time by drinking pills and poisions,cause i could'nt live without her and she is married.  and she moved the house in same city and i don't know where is she.  I have a long story of what she caused me she is still killing me every day i am hopeless to get her back sometimes when i remember of her false promise her never leaving me i feel like killing her. Every day is a difficult day i still want her come back Please help me what to do so that she will go crazy of me and she will come in search of me with a true love.Her Name Is MUBEENA TAJ[/B]. I want her back. Any recommendation And I am very NEW[/B] to satanism and i hate any god that i worshiped before. And i Don't have any satanic freinds in bangalore or in chat. Please help with my issue. I want to make her go crazy and make her come back to me and i love SATAN. Hail SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back