Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roseladylavender

This is a retraction on helping my mother. This is all out out war. She was not crying over loving someone she was crying because of this JEW BASTARD. He raped her again last night. He has taken all our money and all my mom's freedoms. She has to hide her personal life, He is always breaking into her room, He has no right. This Jew bastard has money comming out of his a_ _ and he stole most of it from my mom. I WANT THIS BASTARD DEAD. He told me the police will not believe her she has already tried this. Now that she has a satanic star in her room they will just put her away for life. I want my mothers money and than some for what he has done to her and I want him Dead. Arida

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are all about " An eye for an eye" Father Satan tells us we will not take abuse from anyone.

Use ur cell phone, record either the sound or image when he put his fingers on ur mother or u. Post it on you tube make sure u have little intro enough for people to recognize where u r then Father Satan will send his demons for you.

Is ur dad a powerful figure in ur city?Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:43:57 -0000
To: <[email protected]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a retraction on helping my mother. This is all out out war. She was not crying over loving someone she was crying because of this JEW BASTARD. He raped her again last night. He has taken all our money and all my mom's freedoms. She has to hide her personal life, He is always breaking into her room, He has no right. This Jew bastard has money comming out of his a_ _ and he stole most of it from my mom. I WANT THIS BASTARD DEAD. He told me the police will not believe her she has already tried this. Now that she has a satanic star in her room they will just put her away for life. I want my mothers money and than some for what he has done to her and I want him Dead. Arida

PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roseladylavender" <roseladylavender@... wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html
Try to get help from satan and the demons with this ritual.
If it doesnt work try to gather some JOS members to attack him! This is unfair, not right, and so wrong. This jew needs to die!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], paravivimeow@... wrote:
We are all about " An eye for an eye" Father Satan tells us we will not take abuse from anyone.

Use ur cell phone, record either the sound or image when he put his fingers on ur mother or u. Post it on you tube make sure u have little intro enough for people to recognize where u r then Father Satan will send his demons for you.

Is ur dad a powerful figure in ur city?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----

Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:43:57
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

This is a retraction on helping my mother. This is all out out war. She was not crying over loving someone she was crying because of this JEW BASTARD. He raped her again last night. He has taken all our money and all my mom's freedoms. She has to hide her personal life, He is always breaking into her room, He has no right. This Jew bastard has money comming out of his a__ and he stole most of it from my mom. I WANT THIS BASTARD DEAD. He told me the police will not believe her she has already tried this. Now that she has a satanic star in her room they will just put her away for life. I want my mothers money and than some for what he has done to her and I want him Dead. Arida

This bastard is not my dad He is my mothers step dad. And yes he is. I know he owns M&M package in Miami Florida. He will pay. But first he will pay pay my mother all the money he stole from her and than some. He has made my mother hate men and now she has bound her heart from ever being in love or having to ever trust another man. Can I fix this part? She deserves to have someone in her life.

<td val[/IMG]This is what you could do:  Do not get the police involved.  Most of them are Christian bastards and they have no spiritual as well as intellectual capacity.  Do not store loose change.  Open a bank account with your mother if you do not have one and do not use checks.  Use cash.  Destroy check cards, credit cards, and other ways to use credit.  Remember you will not get the money back- BUT you can prevent it from happening again.  If you know this JEW-  practice and get to know black magic.  When you are meditating- affirm over and over again out loud that you want this man (JEW) to die for his insidious workings.  It is legal as long as you don't do anything physically or make threats to his face openly.  Are you dedicated to Satan?  Go to www.joyofsatan.org .  Look for the destruction rituals.    Hail Satan and the Gods of old!!!!

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, allforenki <allforenki@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 5:57 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "roseladylavender" <roseladylavender@ ... wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!
http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Destruction. html
If it doesnt work try to gather some JOS members to attack him! This is unfair, not right, and so wrong. This jew needs to die!
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roseladylavender" <roseladylavender@ wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!
Thank you will be trying tonight. HAIL SATAN

Ill help if i can and if you want

Sent: Saturday, 28 March, 2009 10:57:03 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "roseladylavender" <roseladylavender@ ... wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!
Yahoo!7 recommends that you update your browser to the new Internet Explorer 8. Get it now..

okay relax, kill him with a ritual, ask satan to take care of the dickface or curse him. do all of it and send as much negative energy as possible to him.

:] that should take care of it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roseladylavender" <roseladylavender@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], paravivimeow@... wrote:

Is ur dad a powerful figure in ur city?
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----

Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 13:43:57
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

This is a retraction on helping my mother. This is all out out war. She was not crying over loving someone she was crying because of this JEW BASTARD. He raped her again last night. He has taken all our money and all my mom's freedoms. She has to hide her personal life, He is always breaking into her room, He has no right. This Jew bastard has money comming out of his a__ and he stole most of it from my mom. I WANT THIS BASTARD DEAD. He told me the police will not believe her she has already tried this. Now that she has a satanic star in her room they will just put her away for life. I want my mothers money and than some for what he has done to her and I want him Dead. Arida

youtube?

hi i am abaddon or abadacus. i am a god in a human body. i will help you. your name is arida right? i am sending one of my soldiers to help you now i hope things go well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roseladylavender" <roseladylavender@ wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theturk15" <theturk15@... wrote:
hi i am abaddon or abadacus. i am a god in a human body. i will help you. your name is arida right? i am sending one of my soldiers to help you now i hope things go well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!
Thank you everyone this is a great help. I will look forward to the power of all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theturk15" <theturk15@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!
I was so angry I missed spelled it. My name is Aradia. Has been since birth. My mom says she pulled it out of of dream and it was to beautifull to not give it to me. Thank you for all your support on this HEEB matter.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabriel Sunram <enki_melektaus@... wrote:
This is what you could do:  Do not get the police involved.  Most of them are Christian bastards and they have no spiritual as well as intellectual capacity.  Do not store loose change.  Open a bank account with your mother if you do not have one and do not use checks.  Use cash.  Destroy check cards, credit cards, and other ways to use credit.  Remember you will not get the money back- BUT you can prevent it from happening again.  If you know this JEW-  practice and get to know black magic.  When you are meditating- affirm over and over again out loud that you want this man (JEW) to die for his insidious workings.  It is legal as long as you don't do anything physically or make threats to his face openly.  Are you dedicated to Satan?  Go to www.joyofsatan.org.  Look for the destruction rituals. 

Hail Satan and the Gods of old!!!!

--- On Sat, 3/28/09, allforenki <allforenki@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, March 28, 2009, 5:57 PM

WTF! This pisses me off!
I have been dedicated for 2 years and my mom (roseladylavender) just dedicated herself. I might be only her daughter but I have never been more proud to call her so.

Call the Police, Tell them your mother is being raped repeatedly, and that the man is constantly stealing money from your family. Take him to court and get him put in jail. Im not trying to be blunt or rude about this, but Its a very obvious solution that I assumed a six year old could have made. Exspecially from your mother, who from your story is a Satanist, she should be alot smarter about this and be taking action, not being raped repeatedly. Is she affraid for he life, is that why she is not reporting this? Seriously just call the police and get this sorted out, if he is doing the things you are claiming he will be caught and arrested, end of story. Yout lack of action is only allowing this pervert to continue these acts.

Then after you've called the police do a destruction ritual on him, and put him down for good.

Also the police arent as biased as you think, you cannot arrest someone or remove them of there homes in America on the grounds of there beliefs or religion, thats extremely illegal and even the most rightous cop wouldn't dare try something like that.

Best of luck and please use logic.
-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theturk15" <theturk15@ wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!

I was so angry I missed spelled it. My name is Aradia. Has been since birth. My mom says she pulled it out of of dream and it was to beautifull to not give it to me. Thank you for all your support on this HEEB matter.
Sounds like you need to hear the story I heard of the Ancient Chinese war lord who continually hassled and hurt the people of his village....Well one day they all had enough... They asked the Priest of the village what to do. He and several other priest from another temple came to the foot of the hill where the warlord had perched his large home on the hill top. The priest all lined up in front...the rest of the peole behind...most of the entire village. The priest instructed the people to visualize the war lord dead...he lay dead within the hour. True story? I'm not sure but I know concintration works.

All i gotta say is JUSTICE, no one deserves that shit and this Jew cock head should suffer for his actions, do everything you can, destruction ritual, your own personal attacks, call upon the gods, an use your anger, direct all that hate towards him, this will be ever so powerful, an if you didn't get the job done I'm 100% sure the Gods will! FIGHT FOR YOUR MOTHER, use your anger as a tool, an destroy this mother fucker without sympathy! Best of luck, go show him what JUSTICE is all about! WE NEVER TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@... wrote:
Call the Police, Tell them your mother is being raped repeatedly, and that the man is constantly stealing money from your family. Take him to court and get him put in jail. Im not trying to be blunt or rude about this, but Its a very obvious solution that I assumed a six year old could have made. Exspecially from your mother, who from your story is a Satanist, she should be alot smarter about this and be taking action, not being raped repeatedly. Is she affraid for he life, is that why she is not reporting this? Seriously just call the police and get this sorted out, if he is doing the things you are claiming he will be caught and arrested, end of story. Yout lack of action is only allowing this pervert to continue these acts.

Then after you've called the police do a destruction ritual on him, and put him down for good.

Also the police arent as biased as you think, you cannot arrest someone or remove them of there homes in America on the grounds of there beliefs or religion, thats extremely illegal and even the most rightous cop wouldn't dare try something like that.

-Hail Lord Satan!

two things. We have done this many times I have even been taken to the hospital, were they did a rape kit. Everything was going fine till I told them his name. I was threatened with jail for filling out a false police report. They threatened to through my child in foster care. I am a Satanist. I just dedicated myself about a month ago. My daughter has been for a couple of years. I am very upset she came to you for help. But I do understand why. She is afraid she will be put in fostercare. YEAH more christian brow beatings. But I have fixed all of this. Had a very old Satanist in this house let him do what he had to do. Come Friday after school my daughter and I will be gone. SHe will have to learn how to live without some of our things like internet, cable, new cloths every couple of weeks. She will also have to learn to use what Father Satan has given us for all rituals. The woods will supply what she needs. Thank you to everyone for all your support. HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theturk15" <theturk15@ wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!

send me a flight ticket and ill go down there and beat the shit out of that kike!

<td val[/IMG]You do not know the Hialeah police department. But thank you

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, roseladylavender <roseladylavender@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 6:19 AM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "whatshisface1117" <whatshisface1117@ ... wrote:

-Hail Lord Satan!

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "roseladylavender" <roseladylavender@ wrote:

two things. We have done this many times I have even been taken to the hospital, were they did a rape kit. Everything was going fine till I told them his name. I was threatened with jail for filling out a false police report. They threatened to through my child in foster care. I am a Satanist. I just dedicated myself about a month ago. My daughter has been for a couple of years. I am very upset she came to you for help. But I do understand why. She is afraid she will be put in fostercare. YEAH more christian brow beatings. But I have fixed all of this. Had a very old Satanist in this house let him do what he had to do. Come Friday after school my daughter and I will be gone. SHe will have to learn how to live without some of our things like internet, cable, new cloths every couple of weeks. She will also have to learn to use what Father Satan has given us for all rituals. The woods will supply what she needs. Thank you to everyone for all your support. HAIL FATHER SATAN
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]she turned the other cheek. To protect me.  We are leaving.  I know for a fact she has only $172.91 in her account. She says that I am more important than anything.  Thank you for your words of advice and please keep your energies on him.  My mom brought in a high priest on he would not let me stay.  He said my mother was very strong even with as new as she was.  Go figure. Thank you again.  Talk to you all soon I hope.                                       HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- On Tue, 3/31/09, hells_dragon_warrior <hellz_army75@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 2:19 AM

All i gotta say is JUSTICE, no one deserves that shit and this Jew cock head should suffer for his actions, do everything you can, destruction ritual, your own personal attacks, call upon the gods, an use your anger, direct all that hate towards him, this will be ever so powerful, an if you didn't get the job done I'm 100% sure the Gods will! FIGHT FOR YOUR MOTHER, use your anger as a tool, an destroy this mother fucker without sympathy! Best of luck, go show him what JUSTICE is all about! WE NEVER TURN THE OTHER CHEEK!
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you.  HAIL FATHER SATAN  Can you please keep us from moving?

--- On Mon, 3/30/09, empoweredragoness <wendymccraw@... wrote:
Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 7:52 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "theturk15" <theturk15@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "roseladylavender" <roseladylavender@ wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!

Sounds like you need to hear the story I heard of the Ancient Chinese war lord who continually hassled and hurt the people of his village....Well one day they all had enough... They asked the Priest of the village what to do. He and several other priest from another temple came to the foot of the hill where the warlord had perched his large home on the hill top. The priest all lined up in front...the rest of the peole behind...most of the entire village. The priest instructed the people to visualize the war lord dead...he lay dead within the hour. True story? I'm not sure but I know concintration works.
[/TD]

How are you Abaddon when he risides within me? and if you are Abaddon, what is the name you go by in today's world?

WTF! This pisses me off!

No fucking Jew will cause pain like this to one of my sisters he must die!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!!! Hail The Gods of Old!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daegon" <rehpotsirhcea@... wrote:

How are you Abaddon when he risides within me? and if you are Abaddon, what is the name you go by in today's world?

WTF! This pisses me off!

Dude, atleast speak up, call 911 and report multiple cases of rape, theft, and domestic violence. Even if they haven't believed your mom before, they look into it if similar events are reported, especially from 2 different witnesses, one being the daughter of the victim. You can get atleast get restraining order and if you get a conviction he's looking at hard time, lol were he'll get raped in prison, if necessary leave all mention of religion out of it, and be sure to cry in court but don't over do it and you can slap him with maximum sentence. Hope that helped. Handle it right and he'll be getting raped in prison in no time, that's American Justice's eye for an eye.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old

Maybe I AM ABADDON??!!

People, GET REAL and stop this. We don't need any Demon-wannabies here.

Don't you think that if Abaddon or any other God would want to help, He or She would visit a Satanist personally? Duh...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH CULTS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daegon" <rehpotsirhcea@... wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!

Okay can you get a picture of this guys face for us and his name to make an attack far more efficient.... I and others I know will be building up alot of negative energy in storage for a few days and we will set a time in which to attack/kill this jew as this is war and he must die!!!! It's time to get rid of these rats. So I am sure you can find a picture of him and like i said post it on here and we will help destroy him sis. Aiding you sis is aiding all of us.... when one of us is in trouble we all are as wars are fought together. Some things are better done alone at times to strengthen one self but in this situation It is a direct attack that needs to be dealt with 100 percent. Brothers and Sister.... let's destroy this fucker in full. You can do a destruction ritual and after each of us that choose so to do this have stored up a particular amount of negative energy we will have a time scheduled to destroy/kill him. thesataniclazy@... is my email address so add me (damit all of you add me:)) and we will schedule the amount of time we will use to store energy and the when the attack will take place. Like I said there will atleast be a few of us who will participate. thesataniclazy@... add me

Hail Father Satan!!!! Hail the Gods of Old!!!!
Hail Beelzebub!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail dagon!!!!
Hail Andras!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Josh" <vwlsntgtshtnm@... wrote:

Dude, atleast speak up, call 911 and report multiple cases of rape, theft, and domestic violence. Even if they haven't believed your mom before, they look into it if similar events are reported, especially from 2 different witnesses, one being the daughter of the victim. You can get atleast get restraining order and if you get a conviction he's looking at hard time, lol were he'll get raped in prison, if necessary leave all mention of religion out of it, and be sure to cry in court but don't over do it and you can slap him with maximum sentence. Hope that helped. Handle it right and he'll be getting raped in prison in no time, that's American Justice's eye for an eye.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Josh" <vwlsntgtshtnm@... wrote:

And,Satanists Are not an eye for an eye.Please brothers.Don't use verses of this shitty book of lies.

If anyone throws a little rock on us,we throw back a mountain.
If anyone throws a little flower to us,we throw back a Garden.

HAIL SATAN!

Josh is right keep making those reports till the cops listen and if they don't plan B..Give your mom a really sharp knife and tell her to stab him if he attacks her . If she stabs him call the cops right after. She has a right it was self defense .If he takes her to court you will be a witness. So he's screwed and try and get someone to be a second witness if you can. Good luck sister and keep praising our Father Satan.

There is a fine line between thinking you are actually Abbadon or any demon or other entity, and actually embodying their essence and becoming more like their nature.  HP Vovim Baghie described this process when talking about Guardians.  If you have no idea what this means, you should read up on Egregores to get an idea of how things like this really do work.  The person probably invoked a demon and it probably went to their head, or they are just messing with you.

Sent: Mon, July 5, 2010 1:33:59 AM

Maybe I AM ABADDON??!!

People, GET REAL and stop this. We don't need any Demon-wannabies here.

Don't you think that if Abaddon or any other God would want to help, He or She would visit a Satanist personally? Duh...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH CULTS!!

How are you Abaddon when he risides within me?  and if you are Abaddon, what is the name you go by in today's world?

This is a retraction on helping my mother.  This is all out out war.  She was not crying over loving someone she was crying because of this JEW BASTARD.  He raped her again last night.  He has taken all our money and all my mom's freedoms.  She has to hide her personal life,  He is always breaking into her room,  He has no right.  This Jew bastard has money comming out of his a_ _  and he stole most of it from my mom.  I WANT THIS BASTARD DEAD.  He told me the police will not believe her she has already tried this. Now that she has a satanic star in her room they will just put her away for life.  I want my mothers money and than some for what he has done to her and I want him Dead.                            Arida

WTF! This pisses me off!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

So sis I have rallied up some more bro's and sis's for the attack the rat so as soon as you can send a picture of him and give me his full name we will get started!!!! You are never alone!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!!! and The Gods of Old!!!!
Hail Beelzebub!!!!
Hail Astaroth!!!!
Hail Azazel!!!!
Hail Dagon!!!!
Hail Zamazel.... one of the most powerful and awesome beings in the entire universe!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Stan" <thesataniclazy@... wrote:

No fucking Jew will cause pain like this to one of my sisters he must die!!!!

Hail Father Satan!!!! Hail The Gods of Old!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Daegon" <rehpotsirhcea@ wrote:

WTF! This pisses me off!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back