Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

help!

henriklysoe

Please brothers and sisters there are someone talking ill of me behind my back at school, is there something i can do 'bout it?
HAIL EA!
JEHOVA NONCITRIALIALPHION!

Confront them and tell them to say it to your face. 

Sent from my itouch
On Mar 22, 2009, at 8:59 AM, "henriklysoe" <henriklysoe@... wrote:
Please brothers and sisters there are someone talking ill of me behind my back at school, is there something i can do 'bout it?
HAIL EA!

Okay what in the f*ck does jehovah noncitrialialphion mean?Anyway I know a spell used to stop someone from gossiping about you if you know thier name.Some occult stores sell people shaped candles.You should get one of these in the same sex as the person who's talking about you.Black or dark blue would probably be the best color to get it in.You'll also need some slippery elm and some black electic tape.In a ritual setting take the people candle and name it after the gossiping person.Carve that persons name onto it.If the mouth of the people candle is closed then you will need to use a knife or something sharp to carve it open.You need to stuff the mouth with the slippery elm.Then wind the black tape around the head over the mouth 9 times.An incantation I've sucessfully used when doing this is "Into the night my will streams forth aflame like fire.No more shall you speak ill of me,for bound now is your tongue,as you are a liar.By all which breathes beneath the sun,in the name of Satan so it is done." This spell is best done during a waning moon.In order for it to work effectively,appropriate witchly concentration is required.HailSatan............shadowwhispr --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "henriklysoe" <henriklysoe@... wrote:
HAIL EA!

Hi all.

As I stated in my previous post, my wife whipped my into dropping magick and attending catholic church for 3 years. My heart truely lies with magick and I'm having trouble with her. She is a pretty self centered person. She insists I don't do magick in the house and I endure much grief when trying to even read about magick. You see, she blames magick for our separation and thinks its the reason I left her for a short while. It wasn't. What do I do? How do I follow my heart and return to being myself when I'm constantly dealing with someone who goes against my will? Any advice on how to talk to a really selfish thick headed person who isn't informed enough on the topic of magick to even grasp its purpose? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know that many of you must have dealt with similar situations with family and spouses who have a problem with our ways.

Thanks guys,
D

You could use on her
to help her understand and see things clear and better
=) everything else u do
keep to yourself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dbchaos666" <dbchaos666@... wrote:

Hi all.

As I stated in my previous post, my wife whipped my into dropping magick and attending catholic church for 3 years. My heart truely lies with magick and I'm having trouble with her. She is a pretty self centered person. She insists I don't do magick in the house and I endure much grief when trying to even read about magick. You see, she blames magick for our separation and thinks its the reason I left her for a short while. It wasn't. What do I do? How do I follow my heart and return to being myself when I'm constantly dealing with someone who goes against my will? Any advice on how to talk to a really selfish thick headed person who isn't informed enough on the topic of magick to even grasp its purpose? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know that many of you must have dealt with similar situations with family and spouses who have a problem with our ways.

Thanks guys,
D

Take your books on magick or your laptop and go to a quiet park or the library. And read there. You could tell her that magick wasn't the reason for the separation, and explain why. Tell her to let you speak and explain, don't let her interrupt you unless she needs clarification. Or else you might get into another argument or misunderstanding.Perhaps there is something in her life that really interests her, like a hobby or even something she enjoys doing, like watching some shows on television or shopping. Point out we all need our hobbies and you are not infringing on her right to enjoy hers as long as it does not harm her or others. And explain how magick is empowering and not harmful to yourself or others (obviously don't speak about black magick, it will only make her more fearful and suspicious).If she insists on you getting another hobby, ask her why. I get the intuitive feeling that from your words, your wife might be fearful of what she does not understand. Most people do not know about what magick is truly about. Only what they have seen on television and in  Hollywood movies. Which are not accurate anyways. They are portrayed as something untrustworthy or evil, and subconsciously fear it and try to draw others away from it. Perhaps she fears that it will grant you power, and isn't it in some people's natures to try to stop people from empowering themselves through magick, knowledge and experience?
If worse comes to worse, if she continues being selfish and misunderstanding and won't hear or consider your point of views, then maybe your path to happiness and freedom might have to include a life without her.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 11:51:07 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: help!

You could use on her
=) everything else u do
keep to yourself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dbchaos666" <dbchaos666@... wrote:

Hi all.

Thanks guys,
D

I wish I could help friend but its a secret with me as well....I live with exhusband and his mom and I only have about 2 hours a week of alone time and that's durring the day....
Sent from Samsung Mobile

dbchaos666 <dbchaos666@... wrote:

Hi all.

Thanks guys,
D

Hey there,

Believe me I've tried. Its like teaching about the alamo to a protozoa. She's incapable of comprehending like most people. I suppose that's the ultimate goal of certain insidious folks who will remain unnamed. Safe to say their methods are effective, huh? Sad. Anyhow I suppose its time to go underground with my beliefs and workings again. Sad for a 30 year old man. Lol

Thanks for the advice all. I suppose ill do what someone here suggested and return to nature or a nice quiet library to read and study, though after 10 years of magick and 3 years of this egroup back in the day I've thankfully learned most of what I need.

Hs.

D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

You could use on her
=) everything else u do
keep to yourself

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dbchaos666" <dbchaos666@ wrote:

Hi all.

Thanks guys,
D

I'm new to Satanism, but I feel like it's for me. I was raised Catholic but through the years my mind opened to new things. My life is changing and I don't know what to do. I need guidance and I know Satan can and will help me. I know he cares. But I don't know how this works. I've talked to him, alone, out loud. But I don't think this is the proper way? How can I communicate to Satan? What do I do? How can I begin this and have the support of Father Satan? How can I start opening my mind more??

@tina58544. Ref how to 
Satan welcomes all Gentiles. 
The first step is to read jos. The cover page. The links. Everything. Www.joyofsatan.org
And read thisWww.exposingchristianity.com
And when you're ready dedicate your soul to Satan.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.htmlAlso dedication FAQs. http://madroscpiekla.blogspot.com/2016/ ... s.html?m=1
Being a Spiritual Satanist is a lot of hard work. And the most rewarding thing any Gentile can do! Sometimes lonely in the beginning. We are instructed by Father Satan to be quiet about our Satanic ties. Many will try to harm and even kill us if they knew we love Satan. 
Once you dedicate Father and the Gods protect you and us. After you dedicate, start a meditation program. Only after! http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf
And [after dedication] join us in the Reverse Torah Rituals. The RTRs are spiritual warfare against the enemy. These are published here often. 
Also [after dedication and after beginning the 40 day program] start an AoP daily ritual. A strong Aura of Protection will allow you to protect yourself. The first two links are reversing curses parts 1 & 2 - almost mandatory as an AoP and to help in the fight. The third link is a collection of others to choose from. https://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic18161.htmlhttp://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/1_26_17.htmhttps://josministries.prophpbb.com/post97475.htmlIf I left anything out, starting guide for new Satanists. This is our forum. It's easy and free to join http://josministries.prophpbb.com/post74364.html#p74364
This is a good beginning. Any other questions please post on this site. Do NOT give out personal information. Do NOT respond to anyone personally emailing you. Do NOT email anyone personally. If this is a problem for you, forward their emails or copy and paste it with their email address to this public email site. We'll help you. The enemy especially likes to trick new SS. Simple guidelines. Lots of support and help from us here. For any Gentile. Honestly searching for Father's Loving Family.
HAIL SatanAll Hail the Gods of Du'at
Dehna
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:16 PM, tina58544@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm new to Satanism, but I feel like it's for me. I was raised Catholic but through the years my mind opened to new things. My life is changing and I don't know what to do. I need guidance and I know Satan can and will help me. I know he cares. But I don't know how this works. I've talked to him, alone, out loud. But I don't think this is the proper way? How can I communicate to Satan? What do I do? How can I begin this and have the support of Father Satan? How can I start opening my mind more??

Start reading the JoS website, do the defication ritual if you're ready, start meditate. Everyday! See that Satan guides you on every way, all you have to do is to be aware. To increase your awareness, meditate

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 16, 2017, at 8:59 AM, tina58544@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I'm new to Satanism, but I feel like it's for me. I was raised Catholic but through the years my mind opened to new things. My life is changing and I don't know what to do. I need guidance and I know Satan can and will help me. I know he cares. But I don't know how this works. I've talked to him, alone, out loud. But I don't think this is the proper way? How can I communicate to Satan? What do I do? How can I begin this and have the support of Father Satan? How can I start opening my mind more??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back