Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with trance

K

Whenever I try to get into a trance i always seem to fall asleep. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to properly get into a trance without falling asleep.
Thanks
Hail Satan

sit in a chair, thats how I meditate and works great for me. But you are not me so just try it out and see how it goes. Also, if you drink a cup or two of green tea that has caffine I find that works for me. But not sure about you, it keep you awake not allow you to get into a trance.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "K" <jeebuslice@... wrote:

Whenever I try to get into a trance i always seem to fall asleep. I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to properly get into a trance without falling asleep.
Thanks
Hail Satan

oh and breath in lots of brilliant white light into your aura and that will keep you awake so you can do your meditations effectivelly.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "K" <jeebuslice@... wrote:

Thanks
Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back