Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with the Trance State.

augustyndlapolska

Let it be declared that I have the most absolute difficulty trying to enter a trance state.

I've tried countless times, and I feel myself getting slightly heavy, and I think I get close, but in the end, I just feel the same. A bit heavy, but everything else is completely normal. My vision isn't anymore blurry than it already is, I don't have difficulty moving, sounds are just like they were, etc.. Perhaps I've entered one and haven't realized it, but I genuinely believe that I have not, and I feel it's holding me back horribly and keeping me out of the fight against Father's enemies.

To continue on with this, I believe I have managed to convert somebody to Spiritual Satanism (He used to be an ultra devout Catholic, so I'm proud. :D), and I want to advance more than ever so that I can keep up with him as he advances, and we can be in the fight together. So the point of this is, I'd like to hear from all of you how -you- all enter the trance state. What do you do? What works best? How long does it usually take? Any and all advice would be deeply appreciated.

Hail Father Satan!

sounds like you're having problens similar to me the slightly heavy feeling is the beginning or a light trance and I still have a bit of trouble with holding it or going into a very deel trance for any length of time... all I can really say man is you're doing good keep it up we alk progress at our own pace... Hail Satan!!!
Hail The Gods of Duat!!!
On Dec 10, 2012 2:11 AM, "augustyndlapolska" <augustyndlapolska@... wrote:
Let it be declared that I have the most absolute difficulty trying to enter a trance state.

I've tried countless times, and I feel myself getting slightly heavy, and I think I get close, but in the end, I just feel the same. A bit heavy, but everything else is completely normal. My vision isn't anymore blurry than it already is, I don't have difficulty moving, sounds are just like they were, etc.. Perhaps I've entered one and haven't realized it, but I genuinely believe that I have not, and I feel it's holding me back horribly and keeping me out of the fight against Father's enemies.

To continue on with this, I believe I have managed to convert somebody to Spiritual Satanism (He used to be an ultra devout Catholic, so I'm proud. :D), and I want to advance more than ever so that I can keep up with him as he advances, and we can be in the fight together. So the point of this is, I'd like to hear from all of you how -you- all enter the trance state. What do you do? What works best? How long does it usually take? Any and all advice would be deeply appreciated.

Hail Father Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

<td val[/IMG]To really reach trance it takes me over 30 minutes and being completly relaxed and still.I am talking about a deep trance of course.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help with the Trance State.
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 5:55:01 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Let it be declared that I have the most absolute difficulty trying to enter a trance state.

Hail Father Satan!

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
sounds like you're having problens similar to me the slightly heavy feeling
Well, I've been doing this for a while now so it comes pretty fast for me. But, for you it might take a little longer. All I have to say that might help you is visual. You can try visualizing different colors for different areas of meditation if that is what you want to do. For example: indigo for third eye, blue for throat, green for heart, yellow for solar plexus, orange for sacral, red for root, and violet, gold, and white for crown. I don't know if this helped you or not, but I tried. Hail Satan!!!
On Dec 10, 2012 2:11 AM, "augustyndlapolska" <augustyndlapolska@...
wrote:

Let it be declared that I have the most absolute difficulty trying to
enter a trance state.

I've tried countless times, and I feel myself getting slightly heavy, and
I think I get close, but in the end, I just feel the same. A bit heavy, but
everything else is completely normal. My vision isn't anymore blurry than
it already is, I don't have difficulty moving, sounds are just like they
were, etc.. Perhaps I've entered one and haven't realized it, but I
genuinely believe that I have not, and I feel it's holding me back horribly
and keeping me out of the fight against Father's enemies.

To continue on with this, I believe I have managed to convert somebody to
Spiritual Satanism (He used to be an ultra devout Catholic, so I'm proud.
:D), and I want to advance more than ever so that I can keep up with him as
he advances, and we can be in the fight together. So the point of this is,
I'd like to hear from all of you how -you- all enter the trance state. What
do you do? What works best? How long does it usually take? Any and all
advice would be deeply appreciated.

Hail Father Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

I have the same problem, which always makes me wonder if my 3rd eye was fully and correctly opened T_T

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "augustyndlapolska@..." <augustyndlapolska@...
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Help with the Trance State.

<td style="font:[/IMG]To really reach trance it takes me over 30 minutes and being completly relaxed and still.I am talking about a deep trance of course.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help with the Trance State.
Sent: Sun, Dec 9, 2012 5:55:01 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Let it be declared that I have the most absolute difficulty trying to enter a trance state.

Hail Father Satan!

[/TD]

In my experiences with trances (which is somewhat minimal) it's not about forcing yourself into one. How I get into a deep trance is first relax, try breathing in for 6 counts, holding for 6 counts, and releasing for 6 counts. Do this until you feel relaxed. Let all your muscles "melt" into relaxation. Next, try to imagine yourself contained within your aura. There is nothing, nothing else exists except you inside your aura. Meditate on that for about 10 mins, remember the key to your trance is most likely your relaxation throughout the meditation. It's also important to not move as this can bring feeling back to your muscles and make it just a bit harder to accomplish your goal.

In my deep trances it feels like every lingering thought is being shouted at me in a stressful manner. It also can help to imagine yourself growing to immense heights along with your surrounding. For example, I imagine the distance between me and whatever lies in front of me to be like the vast expanse of the Grand Canyon whereas I am a giant looming over a GREAT amount of space.

hope my experiences help you

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back