Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with satan

palomonte19

Thank you all for your replys i mean though i really messed up alot and over and over again with satan joining islam xtianity and palo mayombe but i took my dedication and faltered but i took some time to think and understand where i permanently belong i seriously need your help brothers and sisters here i just want to forever stay in satan/enki s family and become his child again forever. please help me out im crying out for help ??

[/IMG]   ''you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave'' [/B]

On Sunday, December 7, 2014 4:35 AM, "opendoors19@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you all for your replys i mean though i really messed up alot and over and over again with satan joining islam xtianity and palo mayombe but i took my dedication and faltered but i took some time to think and understand where i permanently belong i seriously need your help brothers and sisters here i just want to forever stay in satan/enki s family and become his child again forever. please help me out im crying out for help ??

Hail Satan/King Lucifer the Great !Transform my soul my heart and engulf my spirit in the likeness of you. You came to get me and I am welcomed into your open arms freely and willingly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back