Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with offerings.

pv2parts

Hi,
I would like to make 3 offerings one for father enki, amdusias and procell. I an not yet dedicaded and this is my second week in the ranks. I would like to lit up a candle for each one of them just out of heart. I am trying to get in good stance so I would like to start by making a thanks offering, first of all for father enki for showing me a path, second to amdusias, I am a musician and I would like to thank for my talent, and last but not least for procell I read about her thru a friend that had me translate for him and she sounds lovely I can imagine her beauty !

The big question is can I lit them all at the same time and just dedicate each one outlaud also I would like to do it in the back of my house in the florida room since i got a lot of movement (dogs, renters, kids)around the house i dont want anybody knocking them out.any advised would be great.

Father Satan [/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help with offerings.

Hi,
I would like to make 3 offerings one for father enki, amdusias and procell. I an not yet dedicaded and this is my second week in the ranks. I would like to lit up a candle for each one of them just out of heart. I am trying to get in good stance so I would like to start by making a thanks offering, first of all for father enki for showing me a path, second to amdusias, I am a musician and I would like to thank for my talent, and last but not least for procell I read about her thru a friend that had me translate for him and she sounds lovely I can imagine her beauty !

The big question is can I lit them all at the same time and just dedicate each one outlaud also I would like to do it in the back of my house in the florida room since i got a lot of movement (dogs, renters, kids)around the house i dont want anybody knocking them out.any advised would be great.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back