Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with Kumbhaka Lunar Breath

forgedinblood667

Hello,
I have a question about this breathing exercise,
Do i follow the first set with the second RIGHT after I`ve performed it, or do i perform ONLY the first set for say, 10 times,
and THEN I start performing the second ?
I know it's a bit confusing, but this really gets on my nerves and I can't concentrate.
Thanks in advance.

Hail Enki !

Start with what you feel comfortable with. One can over stimulate if they do too many rounds of breathing excersices.
--- In [email protected], "forgedinblood667" wrote:

Hello,
Do i follow the first set with the second RIGHT after I`ve performed it, or do i perform ONLY the first set for say, 10 times,
I know it's a bit confusing, but this really gets on my nerves and I can't concentrate.
Thanks in advance.

Hail Enki !

You are able to do it whichever way you want. Just don't over-do it. Hope this helps!
Hail Satan! Praise and Glory to all the Demons/Demonesses under Lord Satan's Domain!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "forgedinblood667" <forgedinblood667@... wrote:

Hello,
Thanks in advance.

Hail Enki !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back