Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP with dedication ritual!

[email protected]

Hello.

Can somebody explain my how exactly dedication ritual must be done to work properly?

I have done ritual 5 minutes ago and i feel that i have done something wrong...

This has happened to like, everyone on this forum. The ritual doesn't matter but your intent does. If you intended to dedicate yourself, then surely you're dedicated.. You can't have doubts.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "denismajhen@..." <denismajhen@... wrote:

Hello.

Can somebody explain my how exactly dedication ritual must be done to work properly?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kitty" <fishgoboomitspartofthecycle@... wrote:
This has happened to like, everyone on this forum. The ritual doesn't matter but your intent does. If you intended to dedicate yourself, then surely you're dedicated.. You can't have doubts.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "denismajhen@" <denismajhen@ wrote:

Hello.

How much dedicated i must be? I am completely new i dont even have any books about satanism (i cant buy books from ww.joyofsatan.com because paypal dont support MAESTRO credit cards!!)
I believe that i have fucked up something...

<td val[/IMG]I am new to spiritual satanism and i have always praised to Father Satan. I have not dedicated yet because i feel that i do not have the strength to do it?? i need help!

--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Kitty <fishgoboomitspartofthecycle@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: HELP with dedication ritual!
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 5:38 PM

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "denismajhen@ ..." <denismajhen@ .... wrote:

Hello.

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kitty" <fishgoboomitspartofthecycle@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "denismajhen@" <denismajhen@ wrote:

Hello.

Aham... But how exactly must be done? Please tell me because i dont want to waste my time for playing! What i need,how i must tell the prayer,must i meditate all the time (if i must tell me how to meditate),and how long it takes to take effect,or is this prank? just to make some money?

Thanks in advance.

Denis Majhen.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "denismajhen@..." <denismajhen@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kitty" <fishgoboomitspartofthecycle@ wrote:

Hello.

Aham... But how exactly must be done? Please tell me because i dont want to waste my time for playing! What i need,how i must tell the prayer,must i meditate all the time (if i must tell me how to meditate),and how long it takes to take effect,or is this prank? just to make some money?

Thanks in advance.

Denis Majhen.
Hey...

For last few hours i feel very strange.. i have a lot of energy,my body is hot,and i feel very positive... Is this side effect?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back