Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with communication with Demons

hitherehollie

I've been a spiritual satanist for about 6 months now. I've made about 3 or so attempts in the morning at 4 to summon a demon. I can't use incense but, I remember reading that It doesn't matter about your lack of supplies but the will. I've tried summoning one particular demon in my altar that I wanted as my guardian. Nothing.:/ but I went out to eat with a strong christian friend & he likes to make the total & the tip even with the balance so its an even number with no change. He was like look its 6.69 basically 666.. After that the whole following week I've seen 666 EVERYWHERE at least once a day. From numbers in billboards, to prices, the numbers in addresses,etc... Well that lasted for a week,week & a half.It began to scare me cause I didn't understand.I almost broke down & cried.I've noticed it here & there but life's been pretty hectic to stop & realize anything at the moment.. I can't remember if this came before or after I tried to summon a the second demon. What I'm basically saying is are they're any tips you guys can give me on summoning demons or have you seen small hints of satanic stuff everywhere like I have with 666. I am also having a hard time trying to shake the idea of demons as being spooky halloween harmful creatures..I know for a fact that angels "posses" humans & give the old gods bad names but its hard to shake that mentality due to all the hollywood movies..Any tips for that is welcomed as well. Thanks for your time.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hitherehollie" <hitherehollie@... wrote:
I've been a spiritual satanist for about 6 months now. I've made about 3 or so attempts in the morning at 4 to summon a demon. I can't use incense but, I remember reading that It doesn't matter about your lack of supplies but the will. I've tried summoning one particular demon in my altar that I wanted as my guardian. Nothing.:/ but I went out to eat with a strong christian friend & he likes to make the total & the tip even with the balance so its an even number with no change. He was like look its 6.69 basically 666.. After that the whole following week I've seen 666 EVERYWHERE at least once a day. From numbers in billboards, to prices, the numbers in addresses,etc... Well that lasted for a week,week & a half.It began to scare me cause I didn't understand.I almost broke down & cried.I've noticed it here & there but life's been pretty hectic to stop & realize anything at the moment.. I can't remember if this came before or after I tried to summon a the second demon. What I'm basically saying is are they're any tips you guys can give me on summoning demons or have you seen small hints of satanic stuff everywhere like I have with 666. I am also having a hard time trying to shake the idea of demons as being spooky halloween harmful creatures..I know for a fact that angels "posses" humans & give the old gods bad names but its hard to shake that mentality due to all the hollywood movies..Any tips for that is welcomed as well. Thanks for your time.
I haven't tried summoning a demon while a true Satanist, but I do remember when I did try to having weird dreams about being a demon and taking out some strange looking creature's head. Also, I've always been able to see or sense the presence of what I'm guessing is a minor demon. I'm pretty sure you're not alone, so don't worry, as long as you don't feel threatened, you should be fine. As for demons being scary, that should fade with time. The demons are actually beautiful beings, and it was summoning them the wrong way that the world saw them as scary, ugly monsters.

Well, personally, I was able to eliminate all prejudice I had instantly, but I guess thats just my personality. It may take time, it may not. As for you seeing 666 everywhere, that could be a sort of message: Perhaps the numbers were always there but the Demon manipulated your interpretation of it slightly(As Father does for me with music, its actually quite remarkable) to make it stand out. My guess would be that you arent quite spiritually powerful/experienced enough to actually communicate through those sort of means, so the Demon found another way to communicate. In other words, it looks like youve got someone watching your back.

Hail Enki!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back