Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with an importunate person

alex.rock18

Hello everyone!

My girlfriends ex keeps calling and messaging her, although he's been told to f**k off a million times...this guy just doesn't get it, and i can't afford getting in trouble with the police "explaining it to him thoroughly"....is there anything in particular i can do, or any particular god i could summon to help me getting rid of him?

Thank you

HAIL SATAN!!!

A binding should do it. Make sure that your intention is that he is bound from bothering you. Always talk to your GD about these things too.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex.rock18" <alex.rock18@... wrote:

Hello everyone!

My girlfriends ex keeps calling and messaging her, although he's been told to f**k off a million times...this guy just doesn't get it, and i can't afford getting in trouble with the police "explaining it to him thoroughly"....is there anything in particular i can do, or any particular god i could summon to help me getting rid of him?

Thank you

HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG] hi  guy
do you now what i want  just to  join  satanic real novt just e-mail and readings
so if you can help me join pleas do so
looking forward for your assistance
from george 

--- On Fri, 11/4/11, wormwood1689 <wormwood1689@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help with an importunate person
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, November 4, 2011, 9:37 PM

A binding should do it. Make sure that your intention is that he is bound from bothering you. Always talk to your GD about these things too.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "alex.rock18" <alex.rock18@... wrote:

Hello everyone!

Thank you

HAIL SATAN!!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back