Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help with a spell

Shorya Singh

I wish to keep a key piece of information hidden from two people. I plan to evoke black energy and visualize it all over the document which contains the information and affirm “this is completely hidden from so and so forever” or something like this. Is this the right way to go about such a spell?

I read that black color can be used to conceal.

Please help me if this is the best way to keep the information hidden.

Hail Father Satan

black energy absorbs use the element of ether

On May 8, 2019 4:33 AM, "Shorya Singh shorya.superstar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I wish to keep a key piece of information hidden from two people. I plan to evoke black energy and visualize it all over the document which contains the information and affirm “this is completely hidden from so and so forever” or something like this. Is this the right way to go about such a spell?

Hail Father Satan

Magical Success depends on the strength of the mage.If you are strong enough just your thoughts should do the job.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 16:38, ronnie franklin franklinronnie1@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:    black energy absorbs use the element of ether

On May 8, 2019 4:33 AM, "Shorya Singh shorya.superstar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Father Satan

To use black energy u use it to absorb other energy's.... Ether is used for invisibility 
On May 9, 2019 9:27 PM, "ol ol ool27@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Magical Success depends on the strength of the mage.If you are strong enough just your thoughts should do the job.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 16:38, ronnie franklin franklinronnie1@... [JoyofSatan666]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:    black energy absorbs use the element of ether

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back