Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP/Voice during Meditations ?

Xaydarov Rustam

Hi everybody
Im new dedicated satanist, i dedicated myself to father Satan a moth ago (23 december the father's day,) my birthday is the same day too so it's a new life for me and a new path. So i begin to do meditations to empowering myself, As the "joyofsatan"  site indicate. And during meditation or chakra, aura meditation, i got this  very kindly and soft man voice guiding me, told me " focus more " or "visualize better the light (brighter)"all kind of words like thats.  So it's very helpful and thankful to him but frustrating at the same time because everytime i ask his name, he dont answer. Can you guys help me  or give me a explanation  please ?

HAIL FATHER SATAN.

Just respect their choice for not telling you, in my personal opinion. And be thankful for their help.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

This is probably your guardian demon's voice guiding you, or Father Satan himself, although I think it may be your guardian demon. Thing is, your guardian demon will only reveal who he/she is when you are ready. If he/she is not revealing his/her name yet, just don't push it. Listen to the advices you get and, when you're finally ready, you will know who he/she is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back