Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

HELP VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Even some of the most understanding and caring parents do not, nor want to, understand our beliefs at times. They have been indoctrinated and programmed to believe the lies about Satan and Satanism because of the Jewish media (books, hollywood movies, radio, news, etc.) as well as believing other people and doing little to no research on their own.
If I were you, I would lie about your beliefs. Or just keep quiet about them.
I haven't told my father about my beliefs and this is to smooth things between us and so he wouldn't harass me, pray for me incessantly or talk to his good friend, who is a reverend at the church he attends, about me.
One of the worst thing that could happen is that your parents kick you out, stop trusting you and/or snoop through your stuff and journals if you still live with them. The trust you built between your parents could fall like a house of cards and you may have little privacy left to do important things like meditation, reverse torah rituals, rituals, etc. (That is if you still live with your parents.)
My personal opinion is that it wouldn't benefit you to tell them your beliefs. They don't have to know everything about your life.

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:45 AM, "blutkrieger666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Your beliefs are your own?!

What are you asking other wise?

Some times: I say to myself: are we to be Gods?

Damn right! We are born to be Gods!

Thank you Father!

I love you!!

Say you're of same religion as they are, just you don't care about it. If they're not obsessive religion freaks you can lie about being an atheist. If it works out better for you, say you're Pagan (well it's not far from the truth~). In any case, do NOT tell them the truth unless they're willing to accept you/are interested in it.

If you feel in anyway it could bring harm to your safety or well being then do not tell them.  I went through some rough times growing up in a xian household so as others here have stated it's best to keep it discreet. One does not no what those who are with out may do.HAIL SATAN!

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 7:24 AM, 'learnerofsatan1886@...' learnerofsatan1886@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  
Well, my parents want to know my religion and stuff.
Should I tell them?

Signed,

Learner of Satan

hi im new here as most are i have read the writtings in the Joy of Satan pages and it makes a lot of sense and how it explains the truth about the bible and it wickedness from that book not only that but it really makes me sick in the stomach, i read a little of the 3 Abrahamic religions torah, new testament, Quran and found the same kind of theme, lots of violence and the Jesus saves crap and this holy spirit that is supposed to speak to you and all this other non sense, i kind feed up the the religions and started seeing them as a money making organisation nothing more, the people who run the place gets paid while the sheep who also goes and works there doesnt but who also spends their time and energy and money to support these religion gets to have a satisfaction of well you will be rewarded with heaven, they really make me sick how they use people, so when seeing joy for Satan i was like this is truth ive been looking for searching for everywhere and happy to find, this is my story and im just learning   

A good answer is
...it depends...
But the best answer is ....DO NOT TELL THEM.
whats the point in telling them?
Besides, how old are you, would they be okey with you being a Satanist? If they are not very religious people, just tell them that you dnt believe in God. Period.
Otherwise i dnt see how telling them helps you. Unless they would let you practice freely...which i doubt. Because parents will be parents, more especially if they think or know that Satanism is dangerous. DO NOT TELL THEM. Hail Satan
Hail all hell
Dark blessings.

DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Nov 15, 2016 7:57 AM, "'learnerofsatan1886@...' learnerofsatan1886@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Well, my parents want to know my religion and stuff.
Should I tell them?

Signed,

Learner of Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back