Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help this beginner please(:

CiciP

okay i did the dedication, but i think i did it wrongs because i smerged my name in blood with my finger not pen and not a signature just my name normal..i think i did it wrong idk, so i wanna know if i can do it again? :/

I don't think you need to worry about doing it a second time.
I also believe that your intent and what is in your heart is what counts. Satan knows that, he knows his children - and I am sure he understands, because he is very loving and caring towards all of us.
While some people feel like it was performed flawlessly, others feel like they messed up. In the end I'd like to think that it is the intent that matters, and the love and devotion you feel towards him.
So I wouldn't worry if I were you. Everyone experiences the dedication differently, in one way or another. I'm sure you did alright.

Hail Enki-sama!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CiciP" <perezcici@... wrote:

okay i did the dedication, but i think i did it wrongs because i smerged my name in blood with my finger not pen and not a signature just my name normal..i think i did it wrong idk, so i wanna know if i can do it again? :/

dont worry you did it right! the only thing that matters is whats in your heart! and that you come with sincerity dedication and strength. welcome!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011 8:27:37 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help this beginner please:)

You did it fine, it's what's it our hearts/minds that counts. You don't need to do it again. By reading other people's accounts of their dedication rituals, it seems like most of us don't do it exactly right, but it's still valid :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "CiciP" <perezcici@... wrote:

You do not need to repeat the dedication. A little blood is fine. If you were sincere in your dedication to Satan, you are fine.

Welcome.

Hail Satan always!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back